Animals brought back to life

I'll just do my own study and leave you guys out of it since no body here is taking this serious you don't deserve the truth. just think me nuts.

Now wait a second! Are you accusing us of not taking seriously a person who says they can raise the dead by blowing on them? Oh, wait, you're right no one with >half brain would take that seriously.

I don't care! science can just go blow it self. i'm done here.

Well, you could always blow science and maybe that would 'fix' it.;)

Actually I've decided not to help wounded or dead animals because I seem to be taking on their ailments. so yeah, I don't care what people believe or think of this post. I'm done with it and don't want anything to do with it. so it really doesn't matter.:bugeye:

thank you

im back. muahaha.

seriously though. i've given up on this bringing back or healing my cat. not when my cat is walking around now and im favoring my foot.

im sticking around though for other reasons. glad to be back and breaking the news to you:)

yeah well I had him when he was a fuzz ball with my ex. now its his cat. But I still think of him as mine.

I really have a dilema here. I was asking this friend of mines friend who was visiting and loved the kids if she wanted to have kids of her own someday. She replied yes, but I can't because I have health problems and it would be too risky. She has to be hooked up to one of those dialises machines often. So they tied her tubes so she couldn't have children. I told her that maybe she could still in the future have children of her own.

Well I found out through the grape vine she got preggo and had a miracle child. now I'm worried about taking on symptoms of having tied tubes.:eek:

Well I found out through the grape vine she got preggo and had a miracle child. now I'm worried about taking on symptoms of having tied tubes.:eek:
Your problems go deeper than that.
P...s...y...c...h...o...l...o...g...i...c...a...l.

Last edited:
Why? Did you blow on her?

I went to give a hug. I couldn't help it. I felt for her.:bugeye:

I went to getting this pull to walk somewhere. so I did. I came across this poor feller.

I was going to try and bring it back to life. But I felt pressure in my chest and decided to leave the poor thing in peace.

Your problems go deeper than that.
P...s...y..s...c...h...o...l...o...g...i...c...a...l.

you mean you believe its all a coincidence and its going to my head. like in my mind , right?

I hope your right. because if I suddenly start to take on ailments for others it would make my life a b itch.

you mean you believe its all a coincidence and its going to my head. like in my mind , right?
Something like that.

I hope your right. because if I suddenly start to take on ailments for others it would make my life a b itch.
Exactly. Get professional help. As soon as possible.

Something like that.

Exactly. Get professional help. As soon as possible.

Come to think about it. I could be having some kind of chemical inbalance.

Several months ago...I went for four months with out a period and than suddenly started my periods up again. so maybe I am a little inbalanced. I think I will go get checked out.

but for anxiety. my chest is squeezing me.

Come to think about it. I could be having some kind of chemical inbalance.

Several months ago...I went for four months with out a period and than suddenly started my periods up again. so maybe I am a little inbalanced. I think I will go get checked out.

but for anxiety. my chest is squeezing me.

Good for you, Whynot. Good luck :)

Good for you, Whynot. Good luck :)

yoh! premenapause ?

wanting me on hormones?:bugeye:

I took a few vitamins here and there and went back to normal. :shrug:

the anxiety and chest, its related to my smoking possibly. I started to get angry alot too.

I got phantom pains like my left hand, the fingers were scraped real back or crushed like in a wench pully. its a strong feeling with dizziness and wanting to up chuck.

@whynot --

Oh, and don't forget the "taking on the ailments of others" bit. That's an important one to remember to mention.

Back