Alien's Real or Not?

MetaKron said:
Neanderthal could have died out because of the evolution or creation of the first racists. It could have been deliberate genocide.

Or they 'the Neanderthals' just couldn't get out of the way in time of moving trucks & automobiles. :D

I was just wondering… has it ever been proposed that the bible, full of answers and esoteric allure—enough to meet consensual endorsement  as a working "testament"—might instead have been conceived to throw sand and hinder the progress of a much more ancient diplomat?

It's just that there are two things I can't quite connect (how can I put this so that the others  won't have a clue)…: the wind speaks to me, not in words, but as the wind; society speaks to me, not in words, but as a machine; but the Wind will continue to speak, not in words, but as an ambassador.

how can I put this so that the others won't have a clue
You managed it! I think it's the significant use of italics...
the bible, full of answers and esoteric allure
Answers? Allure for those that want something unprovable in their life.
enough to meet consensual endorsement as a working "testament"
Consensus does not mean it's right, but it works for politicians.
but the Wind will continue to speak, not in words
But the wind does speak in words - it says "wooooh, woooooh"

No -- the wind is sensuous.

Has no one ever brushed your brow or touched your shoulder without saying a word?

No -- the wind is sensuous.
You get turned on by the wind?
Has no one ever brushed your brow or touched your shoulder without saying a word?
? :confused:
But machines get off on woo-woo.
Machines don't get off on anything - they're machines.
It reminds them of an engine puffing away along a tinker's damn.
Machines can't be "reminded", they're insensate. "Tinker's damn"? A worthless curse? Or a method for mending posts? Trains don't run on either.

Wow. He makes the same post in two threads...
There's "lateral thought" and there's deluded obfuscatory stupidity. You seem to prefer the latter.

The crucial difference, Oli, is that we are vertical-literate as well.
You mean some of you don't actually have to lay down to read?
Is "vertical-literate" the new politically correct euphemism for raving loony?

Conclusion: Aliens: real: but never on our earth as far as humanity KNOWS (as in: evidence)

manmadeflyingsaucer said:
Conclusion: Aliens: real: but never on our earth as far as humanity KNOWS (as in: evidence)
Very true. Even your theory about Teslas wonderful flying machines is more sensible than FieryNorvals theory, and it might make more sense yet if you had some maths to support your theorised method of propulsion.

Conclusion: Aliens: POSSIBLY real (as in: evidence) you mean.

manmadeflyingsaucer:

Mmfs, be honest, when has humanity, as a whole, ever been the deciding factor in anything? Over 6.5 billion, 192 countries, and everyone is under somebody else's thumb somewhere and somehow -- even Mr. Gates relies on Oli having a PC.

be honest, when has humanity, as a whole, ever been the deciding factor in anything?
Never because "humanity as a whole" is a fiction
It's all individuals, some of whom temporarily have the same goals in common.
and everyone is under somebody else's thumb somewhere and somehow
People only have as much power over you as you are prepared to grant them. But you're right that it's an interlocking system. Without the "small fry" around there's no point in being a "big fish", but very few big fish acknowledge that fact.

Meantime said:
Mmfs, be honest, when has humanity, as a whole, ever been the deciding factor in anything? Over 6.5 billion, 192 countries, and everyone is under somebody else's thumb somewhere and somehow -- even Mr. Gates relies on Oli having a PC.

I'm sure the aliens have some lap tops or something similiar on board their space ships. Maybe just to send and recieve some personal emails from back home I guess. I hope they don't have server problems once they ever land here. If they do, they're in trouble. Right? D

Vega said:
neanderthals were genetically engineered to become homo sapiens thus explaining your missing link" Aliens" who gave a part of their genes to produce humans..

Why else would neanderthals mysteriously die out and humans suddenly emerge??

They didn't. Anatomically modern humans appeared more than 100,000 years ago. Neanderthals disappeared about 30,000 years ago. By your reasoning I might just as well claim we were engineered from GM mammoths.

Back