Alien Abductee Criteria

Ophiolite said:
Gustav, you are the one who intervened into an amusing little dialogue between Mr A and myself,

no ididn't!

with contributions from qwerty.

what

If you find you can't handle the consequences of such childish

i can'.

(and boring) interventions, then please don't react by bleating out your inane obscenities.

yr inane

Gustav said:
you have a point
my apologies

you're wrong. he has no point.

now fuck off

ok.

Get a sense of humour Gustav.

i can't.

oafy playing with his invisible ink like a frikkin child
grow the fuck up

liar liarl liar.

5 out of 1000 people believe they have been abducted by aliens.

70% of those who have been abducted are women.

you know... in ancient times people believed they were abducted by 'fairies', now they've turned into aliens... it has to do with our mind... it's not a purely physical phenomenon...

Last edited:
Ophiolite said:
Ah, yes. I can see you now. Is that a UFO you have with you?

No, not in the slightest. Just a blinding headache and a vastly exaggerated sense of my own self importance - thanks for asking, so few people these days rarely bother to take the time...

ieeeeethenkyow ;)

c7ityi_ said:
no ididn't!

what

i can'.

yr inane

you're wrong. he has no point.

ok.

i can't.

liar liarl liar.
pants on fire
i hear you about fairies. i have actually seen elves, in hyperspace. a azatecterm for them is ...Duende. also coincidentally enuf---i dont understand the contact...? the Andelucinian Gypsies have the term Duendi to mean several associative manings which includes 'spirits of the earth' and the passion of Flamenco when music singer and dancing and Earth are interfused

duende... our body is a tomb and the world is a prison.... now i know it.... but there must be a way out..... don't u see.... it's all so wrong... we're innocent... if we made this world... why... how... only nothingness can be....you were wrong... i was right...

I would like to proposition the gathered assemblage about the fact that c7ityi and Gustav are the same creature.
Has anyone thought this UNTHINKABLE think?
Discuss, my chickies...

Gurgle gurgle gurgle.... YES! My chickies...

They seem to have a completely entire and totally correct genre between the two of them. After all, Gustav was prodding c7ityi to "do unto oneself as ye would do unto thyself" with some strange and very blatantly foreign object. This implies the doing unto oneself as I accuse THYSELF, thus, it turns out that someself is very actually the HERSELF/HIMSELF of latter day ITSELF pride.
And what a pride, if I may address the dearly assembled, it has been revealed to be! As the stone is slowly overturned, and the night becomes quite day, indeed...

Does anyone ever have that distinct feeling of "not so fresh"???

A hint of "La Gaieté Parisienne"? Perhaps?

Do I live on Cuckoo Street, or is it just ME???

Seriously. I think Gustav and this other character are the same thing. I witnessed today how c7ityi answered at least two posts that were addressed to Gustav. Not just ANSWERED. Answered, as if, these posts were addressed directly to him. (her). Whatever.
Using... .... .... ... ... .. . . . .

So, my dear lunar-cosmic lover, Gustav, how do you respond to my allegations?

Has this all been a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL joke???

Perhaps.

---------------------------------------------

Seriously, Gustav. What do you share in common with c7ityi??? Exactly???

Serious commentary, only.

"Here, the deities approve him..."

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH........

Smooches Gustav! ;)

c7ityi_ said:
duende... our body is a tomb and the world is a prison.... now i know it.... but there must be a way out..... don't u see.... it's all so wrong... we're innocent... if we made this world... why... how... only nothingness can be....you were wrong... i was right...
oh god love, ypou are a ruddy ORPHIC!

teir saying was 'soma sema' translated as 'the body, a tomb'
trhe split the person dogmatically into a 'good' divine spark and a 'bad' 'gross' earth/Titanic and werealways harpin on about 'purification' and release from Easrth and bod

i hate LOATH teir philosophy. it influenced Cristianity, and of course you can see tis horrendous distrust of natrualness wit them too

this is why yous so miserable all the time......! you are divided against yourself

if you and all are interested in more in-depth about this then you must read this:
From Orphism to Gnosticism
www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/ukraine/231/dionysian/orphism.html

Giambattista said:
LIcK mY MoRRiSsey.
you like lickin mancs huh? i'm from manchester.....
and Gia, usually love your intuitive capacities, but ohhh myy days,you So got it wrong bout c7 and gustav. chalk nd cheese babey

Giambattista said:
I would like to proposition the gathered assemblage about the fact that c7ityi and Gustav are the same creature.
You are all the same creature, and merely constructs of my imagination.

duendy said:
So got it wrong bout c7 and gustav. chalk nd cheese babey
You fail to take into account that a flawed, vulnerable personality such as Gustav, gifted with some native intellect and animal deviousness, is quite capable of creating a superficially antithetical character.
The similarities and inter-relationships between Gustav and c7 are so obvious, and have been so for some time, yet no one has commented on them before. This makes me half suspect that Gustav has prompted Gia to 'blow the whistle' because nobody was reacting. This would be wholly consistent with Gustav's modus operandi of using people.

duendy said:
you like lickin mancs huh? i'm from manchester.....
and Gia, usually love your intuitive capacities, but ohhh myy days,you So got it wrong bout c7 and gustav. chalk nd cheese babey

Lick my Mozzer, will you? Well...

Oh, Manchester, so much to answer for...

how bout this?

It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes strength to be gentle and kind...

Name BOTH of those songs, Duendy, and you earn my everlasting RESPECT!
That is assured. ;)

Ophiolite said:
You fail to take into account that a flawed, vulnerable personality such as Gustav, gifted with some native intellect and animal deviousness, is quite capable of creating a superficially antithetical character.
The similarities and inter-relationships between Gustav and c7 are so obvious, and have been so for some time, yet no one has commented on them before. This makes me half suspect that Gustav has prompted Gia to 'blow the whistle' because nobody was reacting. This would be wholly consistent with Gustav's modus operandi of using people.
hehe....you and gustav. Oph. i have told you befo. he beats yur beeeHIND good styley..hahahah

and noway is he c7. if he IS will laff sooo hard i will fart for england!

Ophiolite said:

Dearest Ophiolite,

A time. Yes. A TIME. But that was gone. And now THIS...

No one prompts me. I operate in a lonely corner. I come and I go. And no one will notice.
Thanks.

I observed that very much by chance.

As far as USING, I will use them as I see fit. Not as Gustav, or Ophiolite, or whoever sees fit. As I Giambattista see fit.

Why don't all of you rape my corpse, and verify that something is there? ;)

Giambattista said:
Lick my Mozzer, will you? Well...

Oh, Manchester, so much to answer for...

how bout this?

It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes strength to be gentle and kind...

Name BOTH of those songs, Duendy, and you earn my everlasting RESPECT!
That is assured. ;)
ooohhh, dear, i gotta LOT a dissin cumin den.
i am not a Morrisey fan. was amazed to see this docu but him while back. last year...yeah. of how he is lately. e saw him doin his stuff on stage in front of these adorin fans, MANY of which were lads you wouldn't expect to be into him. and know what? som were running on stagew to neck (kiss/snog/tongue) with him. was flabbergasted. but learnt he really speaks for what they is feeling....?

Dear Duendy,

Surprise surprise???

Not. Why wouldn't they want to embrace the Mozzer???

Heterosexuality is a sickness that infects many. These young men are relieved to find relief. Need I say more?

Morrissey represents a complete and utter overthrow of that sick, tired, corrupt regime.
He is recognized as such. JA???

Of course. He is a very sexually ambiguous male figure. Heterosexuality is COMPULSORY. You question it, you suffer.

Morrissey, to many people, represent someone who is not only successful, but someone who is able to wag his finger, and give the raspberry to this tired social structure.

Sense?

That is how I have called it. And I usually make sense in the utmost sense of the word.

Back