Aether Displacement

You were unable to understand the force exerted toward the ball in the water is the pressure.

That is "knowingly posting false or misleading information" and therefore I demand that you retract this statement or give evidence that I said that.

Force exerted toward matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity. The greater the displacement of the aether from its rest position the greater the force. Aether which exists between the bodies is displaced outward by both bodies toward the other body which results in the aether between the bodies being more at rest then the aether which encompasses the bodies.

The only way this has even a remote possibility of being functional is if the ether were completely fixed in space and any displacement by matter required that the ether create a constant and increasing force back toward its initial state.

There are too, too, many problems with this to take it in any serious manner.

Because we know that the force of gravity between two moving bodies must be calculated using their instantaneous positions and that requirement extends to the limits of an astronomical body's gravitational field, any planet or star moving through space would require an instantaneous change in the ether field density to the limits of its gravitational field.., that would require changes to occur in the ether instantaneously, rather than being limited to the speed of light.

Newton addressed this by defining gravity as an instantaneous action at a distance. That did not hold up well. Though it was the reigning consensus of opinion for over 300 years?

Einstein addresses the issue by describing gravity as a 4-D space-time curvature that does travel with the astronomical body as it moves and only requires a speed of light limit to the rate at which a gravitational filed can change. (only the recent neutrino speed issue challenges current limitations to the rate at which the mass that a gravitational field is based on can be moved from place to place and the neutrino mass is too small to make a measurable difference in any gravitational field.

You just cannot explain gravity with an ether model such as has been promoted in wrote response here. The ether cannot both have the rigidly defined structure needed to create gravity and the mobility needed to model gravity as it is experienced. If the ether is mobile the pressure would dissipate and equalize just like water. If it is rigidly fixed in place and then displaced the field cannot change at a distance from the gravitational source at a rate less than or equal to the speed of light and still be consistent with gravity as it is experienced.

And still no evidence.

Then you must be able to explain why there is an offset between the light lensing through the space neighboring moving galaxy clusters and the galaxy clusters themselves.

The offset between the light lensing through the space neighboring moving galaxy clusters and the galaxy clusters themselves is evidence matter moves through the aether.

That is "knowingly posting false or misleading information" and therefore I demand that you retract this statement or give evidence that I said that.

You kept insisting there was no net force against the ball. You were unable to understand the water exerts force toward the ball.

The only way this has even a remote possibility of being functional is if the ether were completely fixed in space and any displacement by matter required that the ether create a constant and increasing force back toward its initial state.

There are too, too, many problems with this to take it in any serious manner.

Because we know that the force of gravity between two moving bodies must be calculated using their instantaneous positions and that requirement extends to the limits of an astronomical body's gravitational field, any planet or star moving through space would require an instantaneous change in the ether field density to the limits of its gravitational field.., that would require changes to occur in the ether instantaneously, rather than being limited to the speed of light.

Newton addressed this by defining gravity as an instantaneous action at a distance. That did not hold up well. Though it was the reigning consensus of opinion for over 300 years?

Einstein addresses the issue by describing gravity as a 4-D space-time curvature that does travel with the astronomical body as it moves and only requires a speed of light limit to the rate at which a gravitational filed can change. (only the recent neutrino speed issue challenges current limitations to the rate at which the mass that a gravitational field is based on can be moved from place to place and the neutrino mass is too small to make a measurable difference in any gravitational field.

You just cannot explain gravity with an ether model such as has been promoted in wrote response here. The ether cannot both have the rigidly defined structure needed to create gravity and the mobility needed to model gravity as it is experienced. If the ether is mobile the pressure would dissipate and equalize just like water. If it is rigidly fixed in place and then displaced the field cannot change at a distance from the gravitational source at a rate less than or equal to the speed of light and still be consistent with gravity as it is experienced.

'Superfluid Is Shown To Have Property Of A Solid'
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1999/07/990730072958.htm

Northwestern University physicists have for the first time shown that superfluid helium-3 -- the lighter isotope of helium, which is a liquid that has lost all internal friction, allowing it to flow without resistance and ooze through tiny spaces that normal liquids cannot penetrate -- actually behaves like a solid in its ability to conduct sound waves.

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a frictionless superfliud with properties of a solid. Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space unoccupied by matter. Aether is physically displaced by matter. Aether displaced by matter exerts force toward the matter.

The aether changes state at the speed of light.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html

the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ... disregarding the causes which condition its state.

The state of the aether at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the aether.

You kept insisting there was no net force against the ball. You were unable to understand the water exerts force toward the ball.

I realize that you do not understand much physics or physics terminology but that does not give you license to incorrectly accuse me of ignorance. So I again ask you to give specific evidence that I was incorrect in what I said about pressure or retract your accusations.

I realize that you do not understand much physics or physics terminology but that does not give you license to incorrectly accuse me of ignorance. So I again ask you to give specific evidence that I was incorrect in what I said about pressure or retract your accusations.

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2822593&postcount=658

Well, actually when the ball is in the fluid there is no net force on the ball.

The water does exert force toward the ball in the water. You were unable to understand this until I used the term pressure to describe the force.

'Superfluid Is Shown To Have Property Of A Solid'
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1999/07/990730072958.htm

Yes, yes. Superfluid He3 transmits sound in a way equivalent to a solid. They never said it is like a solid in every way. Even a solid does not conduct a mechanical force at greater than the speed of light.

The rest is an issue of how your ether model results in a need to calculate gravitational force using the instantaneous positions of astronomical objects while being limited to a speed of light delay.

As an object moves through your ether, it displaces different volumes of the ether and to be consistent with experience that displacement must occur instantaneously or planetary orbits would not be stable.

Yes, yes. Superfluid He3 transmits sound in a way equivalent to a solid. They never said it is like a solid in every way. Even a solid does not conduct a mechanical force at greater than the speed of light.

The rest is an issue of how your ether model results in a need to calculate gravitational force using the instantaneous positions of astronomical objects while being limited to a speed of light delay.

As an object moves through your ether, it displaces different volumes of the ether and to be consistent with experience that displacement must occur instantaneously or planetary orbits would not be stable.

It only needs to occur at the speed of light which it does.

The water does exert force toward the ball in the water. You were unable to understand this until I used the term pressure to describe the force.

You are using force incorrectly. If you said the water continues to exert a pressure on the ball it would be correct. However, as origin attempted to explain sometime back, once the ball is completely submerged and stationary the pressure is stabilized.., the ball pushes back with an equal outward pressure and there is no net force.

I hope I got that right.

It only needs to occur at the speed of light which it does.

You are wrong here. It has been know for hundreds of years literally, that if you try to calculate the force of gravity between two moving bodies with a speed of light delay in their position the orbits will be unstable.

Hence, Newton's instantaneous action at a distance and Einstein's space time field that acts as an extension of the mass involved and moves with it.

Your ether cannot move with the mass that displaces it so it must be displaced instantaneously to model gravity correctly.

You are using force incorrectly. If you said the water continues to exert a pressure on the ball it would be correct. However, as origin attempted to explain sometime back, once the ball is completely submerged and stationary the pressure is stabilized.., the ball pushes back with an equal outward pressure and there is no net force.

I hope I got that right.

Right net force. I am using the common definition of force as to not have to use the term pressure.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/force

strength or power exerted upon an object

You are wrong here. It has been know for hundreds of years literally, that if you try to calculate the force of gravity between two moving bodies with a speed of light delay in their position the orbits will be unstable.

Hence, Newton's instantaneous action at a distance and Einstein's space time field that acts as an extension of the mass involved and moves with it.

Your ether cannot move with the mass that displaces it so it must be displaced instantaneously to model gravity correctly.

Aether has mass.

"Einstein's space time field that acts as an extension of the mass involved and moves with it" is the state of displacement of the aether.

Right net force. I am using the common definition of force as to not have to use the term pressure.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/force

strength or power exerted upon an object
Tell it to origin he was the one who tried to make the distinction in the first place and he's the one you have been reluctant to withdraw the assertion of ignorance referenced, was directed at.

You might think about just changing that tag line from,

"You are/were unable to understand" to "I am unable to convince you".

The second has been consistently correct I am not sure the first has ever been correct.

Aether has mass.

"Einstein's space time field that acts as an extension of the mass involved and moves with it" is the state of displacement of the aether.

Can't have it both ways.

If it moves with the mass it cannot be trying to resume its original state, the mass has moved from one place to another.

If it is mobile then the ether pressure would equalize in the field and dissipate.

If it is not mobile then as a mass moves it has to displace different ether and the first ether does not move with it. Instead it fills in the space the mass left behind. This requires that the displacement occurs instantaneously or orbits would become unstable.

I said, "Well, actually when the ball is in the fluid there is no net force on the ball".

That is not evidence I do not understand pressure or force. This is only evidence that you do not understand what net force is.

You did not enighten me about pressure. I never said that the water does not exert a force on the ball. That is a lie. It is bad enough to be ignorant it is worse to lie.

I will ask the moderators to have you retract your statements.

Can't have it both ways.

If it moves with the mass it cannot be trying to resume its original state, the mass has moved from one place to another.

If it is mobile then the ether pressure would equalize in the field and dissipate.

If it is not mobile then as a mass moves it has to displace different ether and the first ether does not move with it. Instead it fills in the space the mass left behind. This requires that the displacement occurs instantaneously or orbits would become unstable.

The aether is not simply not moving and filling in.

Is the matter displacing the aether or is the aether displacing the matter? Both are occurring simultaneously with equal force. This is Einstein's space time where the mass of the displaced aether acts as an extension of the matter which allows for stable orbits and for the displacement to occur at the speed of light.

The state of displacement of the aether at every place determined by its connections with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places remains constant as the matter moves with constant velocity through the aether. This is mathematically equivalent to the displaced aether moving with the matter.

Last edited:
@mpc --

Then you must be able to explain why there is an offset between the light lensing through the space neighboring moving galaxy clusters and the galaxy clusters themselves.

I don't have to explain jack shit to reject your assertion if you refuse to support it with evidence. That which can be asserted with no evidence, as you've done here, can be rejected with no evidence.

The offset between the light lensing through the space neighboring moving galaxy clusters and the galaxy clusters themselves is evidence matter moves through the aether.

Citation needed.

@mpc --

I don't have to explain jack shit to reject your assertion if you refuse to support it with evidence. That which can be asserted with no evidence, as you've done here, can be rejected with no evidence.

Citation needed.

The offset is the evidence. The offset can not be explained by non-baryonic dark matter gravitationally bound to matter. This means matter moves through the non-baryonic dark matter. This means non-baryonic dark matter is aether.

Back