Aether Displacement

I can't help it if you are unable to understand when you place a ball into water the water exerts pressure toward the ball.

Hey! I think that might be a new tag line, but it could also just be a restructured previous comment.

Yup. I am pretty sure you have already accused origin of being unable to understand.

Time for a new line!!!

Hey! I think that might be a new tag line, but it could also just be a restructured previous comment.

Yup. I am pretty sure you have already accused origin of being unable to understand.

Time for a new line!!!

A ball in a tank of water displaces the water. The water exerts pressure toward the ball.

The Earth in the aether displaces the aether. The aether exerts pressure toward the Earth.

The pressure exerted by the displaced aether toward the Earth is gravity.

Sorry, but I can cover that theory myself, and fix it. So that theory is fine. You just need to apply the gravitational pressure to the inside of particles. You need to apply the vector at an angle as well, but you can do that with the nucleus. Using it to spin the particles to the right angles.

I don't think you could really do this. The main problem with the LeSage model in at least most of its reincarnations, is heat build up that vaporizes the atom.., and the universe shortly there after.

Your, model sounds more like at least one of the shadow gravity models out there, that tends to treat matter like a drain hole for space. Whatever flows in must flow out and the flows cannot balance or there will be no net force.

However, like I have said before, I do like the kinetic model, so go for it!

A ball in a tank of water displaces the water. The water exerts pressure toward the ball.

The Earth in the aether displaces the aether. The aether exerts pressure toward the Earth.

The pressure exerted by the displaced aether toward the Earth is gravity.

The problem with this model is that as soon as you put two balls in the same tank you discover that unlike gravity, the water pressure does not push the two balls together. There is no effect that is even similar to gravity, when you use two balls in the model. No matter whose balls you use!

The problem with this model is that as soon as you put two balls in the same tank you discover that unlike gravity, the water pressure does not push the two balls together. There is no effect that is even similar to gravity, when you use two balls in the model. No matter whose balls you use!

A 'field' in physics is space filled with aether and the strength of the field is the displacement of the aether from its rest position.

When two balls are close together the aether is more displaced from its rest position than when the balls are far apart.

I don't think you could really do this. The main problem with the LeSage model in at least most of its reincarnations, is heat build up that vaporizes the atom.., and the universe shortly there after.

Your, model sounds more like at least one of the shadow gravity models out there, that tends to treat matter like a drain hole for space. Whatever flows in must flow out and the flows cannot balance or there will be no net force.

However, like I have said before, I do like the kinetic model, so go for it!

I know, I figured that out too. It's hard to start in the middle of my theory, and this part of the theory evolves from much earlier parts of the theory. Which will make it hard to follow at this position. But a brief example.. Just imagine how many things you can do with water. Flow, displace, fill, spin. For some objects gravity is working in a different way to others. Bonded atoms, are not the same as individual atoms in the sense that the bond holds them while gravity works on them, or they get caught in a current. The bonded version is more like a filling bucket. The individual version is more like a floating bucket. Heat switches to cold, and back to heat the same as water expands to ice, and then ice shrinks again. Anyway, you can't destroy the Aether its indestructible. It was created from nothing.. you just can't destroy something created from nothing. They can fold inside out.

Last edited:
A 'field' in physics is space filled with aether and the strength of the field is the displacement of the aether from its rest position.
Not true, quantum fields are not aether. You can phrase aether in terms of simple vector fields, just as you can with any fluid. However you cannot do the converse, you cannot phrase a general quantum field as an aether. Their properties are not equivalent.

Not true, quantum fields are not aether. You can phrase aether in terms of simple vector fields, just as you can with any fluid. However you cannot do the converse, you cannot phrase a general quantum field as an aether. Their properties are not equivalent.

The greater the displacement of the aether from its rest position the greater the force exerted by the displaced aether toward the matter. The aether which is displaced between two bodies is displaced back towards its rest position and exerts less force toward the bodies than does the aether which each body displaces away from the other.

Force exerted by displaced aether toward matter is gravity.

Last edited:
mpc isn't even replying to people, he just quotes us as an excuse to spew the same tired nonsense. mpc, you insult other people for supposedly being stupid but you appear unable to even engage in conversation.

mpc isn't even replying to people, he just quotes us as an excuse to spew the same tired nonsense. mpc, you insult other people for supposedly being stupid but you appear unable to even engage in conversation.

Force exerted toward matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity. The greater the displacement of the aether from its rest position the greater the force. Aether which exists between the bodies is displaced outward by both bodies toward the other body which results in the aether between the bodies being more at rest then the aether which encompasses the bodies.

Last edited:
So six more pages and still no evidence. Hell, at this point I'd settle for just getting a coherent explanation that didn't involve fluid dynamics.

So six more pages and still no evidence. Hell, at this point I'd settle for just getting a coherent explanation that didn't involve fluid dynamics.

The offset between the light lensing through the space neighboring moving galaxy clusters and the galaxy clusters themselves is evidence matter moves through the aether.

Yeah, but you're wrong.

Force exerted by displaced aether toward matter is gravity. The greater the displacement of the aether from is rest position the greater the force. Aether displaced by both bodies which exists between the bodies is more at rest than the aether which encompasses the bodies.

Back