A Must see for all Christians

Funny that the opener states, "You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free."

It's from the bible. Jesus' words. John 8:32...
"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

By the way, Jesus wasn't born in December.

After all the Christian denunciation, I watched the rest of the link, and what emerges for me is the slow evolution of the age nearly upon us which is actually prophesied in the bible. These politicians aren't as crafty as made out to be. They are dupes, pawns and puppets of the one who rules this realm--Satan. He is bringing forth the end, and the Antichrist.

Weird, eh? I know. But it is foretold, even to the detail of the chip.

They are dupes, pawns and puppets of the one who rules this realm--Satan. He is bringing forth the end, and the Antichrist.

Really ?

It's all just the Boogyman ?

:eek:

Oooooo

Funny that the opener states, "You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free."

It's from the bible. Jesus' words. John 8:32...
"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

By the way, Jesus wasn't born in December.

After all the Christian denunciation, I watched the rest of the link, and what emerges for me is the slow evolution of the age nearly upon us which is actually prophesied in the bible. These politicians aren't as crafty as made out to be. They are dupes, pawns and puppets of the one who rules this realm--Satan. He is bringing forth the end, and the Antichrist.

Weird, eh? I know. But it is foretold, even to the detail of the chip.

Pretty much right.

I think some of these leaders actually know that they are working for satan, But for some strange reason they either think that satan is going to win or satan is a god and more powerful than The God Of Abraham.

But your right a lot of them are just greedy and power hungry megalomaniacs who are easy to use, all satan needs to do is given them wealth and power on earth and he can get them to do anything to anyone at anytime.

Matthew 16:26
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

UncleChrist,

I honestly think you are in no position to render judgement on who is deluded. Unless you are really Chirst's uncle, THEN i would believe what you say. As it stands now i believe NONE of it.

Your just itching to go eh... "John99"

I was just getting ready to reply to your other post
regarding my take on things wishing we could have a civil exchange
here in this topic would be fine

;)

Last edited:
ok, it is mostly exaggeration. I will see if i can put a strikethrough on that last part. Dont be discouraged to respond to my thread.

I honestly think you are in no position to render judgement on who is deluded

For starters

I'm in exactly the position to argue anyone
who carries on with this kind of mindless dribble
that has plagued all of our lives
all based on absolutely nothing

Just sheeple pretending to know crap they do not know

:argue:

For starters

I'm in exactly the position to argue anyone
who carries on with this kind of mindless dribble
that has plagued all of our lives
all based on absolutely nothing

Just sheeple pretending to know crap they do not know

:argue:

That's what YOU think! Haha!

Where is the evidence that this assertion is wrong? Removing hyperboles like "mindless dribble", "plagued", "sheeple" and "crap," replacing them with "delusion," "afflicted," "followers," and "things," gives a valid criticism of religious belief.

Those that don't believe, and are willing to question religion are the ones most in a position to argue the notion that religion is a grand delusion.

you could just give me your cash :)
I'll make sure the Boogyman doesn't get it

All Puke on The Ancient Ways

thanks Skinwalker
I'll try to curb the attitude

;)

All Piss on The Ancient Ways

Last edited:
So many nuts ..... and so little time ;)

Engineers and Architects
Question the 9/11 Commission Report

http://patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html

Pilots and Aviation Professionals

http://patriotsquestion911.com/pilots.html

Professors

http://patriotsquestion911.com/professors.html

Senior Military, Intelligence, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Highly Credible People
http://www.911blogger.com/node/11094
http://www.911blogger.com/node/11112

Lone Nut Makes DVDs Available For Those Who

http://www.onedollardvdproject.com/

RE: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

I've watched it all the way. But, I'm most interested in the first part. If you are looking for accuracy, I don't think this video serves the purpose. I've found many errors and speculations and I would like to point out MANY:

1. There is no record in the Bible that December 25 is the actual and accurate birth date of Jesus.

2. There is no archaeological evidence at all which truly and accurately depicts Jesus' real image.

3. Christ was a Jew and it's shameful for a Jew to wear long hair.

"1 Corinthians 11:14 - Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him,"

4. The facial feature of Jesus doesn't match those living in the middle east. His current Roman Catholic depictions most describes people in Northern Europe, of Nordic origin or the Arian race.

5. It is forbidden for Christians to represent God in anyway and in any form, whether it be in symbols, statues, paintings, anything formed by human hands as this seriously constitutes idol worshiping.

"Romans 1:22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles."

6. It is forbidden for Christians to look in the stars, the sun, and the moon for superstitious practices.

"Isaiah 47: 12 Stand fast in your enchantments and your many sorceries, with which you have labored from your youth; perhaps you may be able to succeed, perhaps you may inspire terror. 13 You are wearied with your many counsels; let them stand forth and save you, those who divide the heavens, who gaze at the stars, who at the new moons predict what shall befall you."

7. All of the images, symbols, icons in the video doesn't belong to Christianity. It belongs to the Roman Catholic Church.

8. As the video suggest, "I am the Christ" :

Matthew 24:4-31

4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

Indeed, many will come claiming "I am the Christ" like Horus, Krishna, Quezcacoatl, Attis, Dionysus, Mithra, etc.

Key features:

- Born of a Virgin
- Star in the East
- Adorned by 3 Kings
- 12 Disciples
- Baptised/Ministry at 30
- Performed Miracles
- Lamb of god
- The Light
- Crucified
- Dead for 3 days
- Resurrected

Clearly caught red handed. Indeed many will actually believe in this deception as clearly spoken by Jesus.

9. Nothing was mentioned about the Genealogy of Jesus, all in the video was a "false Christ" in many racial attributes, but nothing was mentioned about their respective origins.

"Luke 3

23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, 24 the son of Matthat, the son of Levi, the son of Melki, the son of Jannai, the son of Joseph, 25 the son of Mattathias, the son of Amos, the son of Nahum, the son of Esli, the son of Naggai, 26 the son of Maath, the son of Mattathias, the son of Semein, the son of Josech, the son of Joda, 27 the son of Joanan, the son of Rhesa, the son of Zerubbabel, the son of Shealtiel, the son of Neri, 28 the son of Melki, the son of Addi, the son of Cosam, the son of Elmadam, the son of Er, 29 the son of Joshua, the son of Eliezer, the son of Jorim, the son of Matthat, the son of Levi, 30 the son of Simeon, the son of Judah, the son of Joseph, the son of Jonam, the son of Eliakim, 31 the son of Melea, the son of Menna, the son of Mattatha, the son of Nathan, the son of David, 32 the son of Jesse, the son of Obed, the son of Boaz, the son of Salmon, the son of Nahshon, 33 the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah, 34 the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the son of Terah, the son of Nahor, 35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah, 36 the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech, 37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel, the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God."

10. Nothing was mentioned after their so called resurrection and then what, what happens next?

But the REAL CHRIST:

Hebrew 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Did the so called gods - Horus, Krishna, and company sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high?

I can carry on match for match, but all I can say is, it doesn't hold water. The video should be titled instead, "The Babylonian Religions of the World and the counterfeit Jesus".

When we you look at two 100 dollar bills (one is fake), at first instance you wouldn't know which one is counterfeit until you look very closely and then you'll know which one is fake.

If someone wants to really discount Jesus, he must show a 100% match for match with all these ancient religions, not just cherry pick the ones he likes in order to disprove Christianity, but everything, chapter by chapter, from Genesis to Revelation.

Let him match it 100% positive, like fingerprint matching.

1. There is no record in the Bible that December 25 is the actual and accurate birth date of Jesus.

So you know for a fact when he wasn't born
but do not know when he was born .... ?
How scientific
2. There is no archaeological evidence at all which truly and accurately depicts Jesus' real image.

Or anything else for that matter

3. Christ was a Jew and it's shameful for a Jew to wear long hair.

and just think ...that same mysterious hippy guys picture has been scetched
and painted throughout history ....all based on absolutely nothing

"1 Corinthians 11:14 - Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him,"

personally I think long hair looks better on some men ...
it hardly defines a persons character...this quote is just more proof of the prejudice and how short sighted these false truths really are

7. All of the images, symbols, icons in the video doesn't belong to Christianity. It belongs to the Roman Catholic Church.

why are all the christians always calling all the other christians wrong

Indeed, many will come claiming "I am the Christ" like Horus, Krishna, Quezcacoatl, Attis, Dionysus, Mithra, etc.

So he said they would come... 2500 years before he was here to say it ?

"Luke 3

23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph

Wrong
Son of joseph or son of God make up your mind some day soon please

Did the so called gods - Horus, Krishna, and company sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high?

I'm sure some deluded followers would claim it so ...based on nothing
like you
When we you look at two 100 dollar bills (one is fake), at first instance you wouldn't know which one is counterfeit until you look very closely and then you'll know which one is fake.

But we are not looking at anything close to a real 100 dollar bill are we now
just the idea of a 100 dollar bill :rolleyes:

If someone wants to really discount Jesus, he must show a 100% match for match with all these ancient religions,

How about anybody at all showing anything at all that proves JC was real
:cool:

Back