A letter to God

What would God's handwriting look like, if you had to take a wild guess?

Thus:
attachment.php

godless:
Oviously Philonuts knows his father's ass.
Shiet must taste good to him since he gives advise to others to try it!.
--------------------------------------------------------
how does your fathers shit taste mr godless now youre one of me
dont worry too much philocrazy will see you get your reply in full shit
in the future,what did you just do you tasted it and you liked and you
passed it on shitbrain

Philosopher Philocrazy

how does your fathers shit taste mr godless now youre one of me

HEY ASSHOLE, MY FATHER IS DEAD!!. :mad:

SO FUCK YOU!!

Godless.

Dear mod. if you read this!. I beg of you read all of philocrazy's post, he is nothing more than a troll, that is what this asshole is, he trolls on everyone's post, never starts a thread, never has anything intellegent to say, only trolling around others.

dear mod I am here to contribute to real philosophy however people turn nasty
as you can see when theyre nothing more than what they really are see above
i didnt invent democracy and freedom these same people who are now complaning
did see above, when i show disrespect they show disrespect are they better than me
no, i dont want this guy banned yet he wants me banned because he thinks he is
superior, well i also want the right to feel superior, this guy wants me banned
because he already has come to quick conclusions as usaul which are of his
substance,godless kiss ass asshole

Philosopher Philocrazy

however philo, you do have nothing subjective to say, just inane ramblings.
it is very irritating,especially when you keep calling people an ass.

mustafhakofi:
however philo, you do have nothing subjective to say, just inane ramblings.
it is very irritating,especially when you keep calling people an ass.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
and who are you to say what philocrazy is or isnt,insane ramplings,and
what do you like now to return the compliment,
you are zero, you just proved it
take me on again again again and again

PHILOSOPHER Philocrazy

duendy said:
to really dig where the mindset of these writers is coming from you have to know the Garden of Eden myth. it's use of symbols. it actually has used symbols from previous more ancinet Goddess mythology
Was the whole Bible based on a few paragraphs about a garden? How do you come to that conclusion?

As for symbols: Do you know the earliest people worshipped the sun and the moon - or at least used them as symbols for God? Yet notably, the creation account in Genesis never even mentions the sun or the moon by name. Go ahead, look for them. They have no status greater than common grass, not even symbolically.

Last edited:
hahaaar...this has become one suREAL thread...just hope those at each others throats also grin...and see funny side. theres always a funny side d'youll

ok, Jenyar asks me how i would guess God's writing would look like. never mind 'Him' which is usually waht we think of when we say 'God'....now, what the GODDESS' handwriting looks like?,,,whorls and swirls, spirals, and pearls.....rivulets, running down the craggy rock, changing clouds forming over the greening hills.....

you also ask why i lay so much significance on the Genesis Garden of Eden myth? well, personally it has always held a fascination for me from even being a kid...its imagery....looked at later, we see it is a major attack on Goddess and of course woman in her WILD aspect

and for original thread starter ......be ware. although i kind of agree with you, i sense your tone is errrm anti-god?...now in the Imaginal realm this can actualize as conflict. ie., trying to explain....i feel that your insistence is like a polar-fixation rather than a seeing THROUGH. sorr, thats how i reads yer

deundy said:
looked at later, we see it is a major attack on Goddess and of course woman in her WILD aspect
What about man and his WILD aspect? :rolleyes: It was a major attack on all idolatry - sexuality is our fixation, not God's.

if a god had no sexual fixation, why make two types, that are not in the image of god, as god is an hermaphrodite or nothing according to religion , he or she does'nt have any spare parts.

pavlosmarcos said:
A letter to God
God... I know a great deal about You. I've read the bible three or four times cover to cover.

i dont think you can know much about God from the Bible :rolleyes: the book is a joke, honestly. the amount of errors, contradictions, irrational thoughts, and then the whole trinity thing its a joke.

and anyway, the Bible isn't the Bible anymore as it was changed a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG time ago abyway so even if it is from God or not it is NOT the same thing anyway. Christians dont even know how "the son of God" prayed :rolleyes:

For love, companionship of an other, and reproduction, to name jsut a few. For none of these things we can rely solely on ourselves, or they would quickly lose their meaning. He did not create gods, after all, but physical beings. God is interested in the meaning, the spirit of things, the superficial differences are functional, practical and above all, mortal.

Philo, were in my post have you read I want you banned?.
You don't only speak non-sense, you don't even comprehend what is written.
You are a troll, and have no defenition of what a troll is in cyberspace.
http://badtux.net/bob-faq.html

Now look at your posts, and see the resemblance.
Troll.

Godless.

philo: I know this wont make a difference to you.
An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Trolls see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it). At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows trolls to flourish.

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.

Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true troll can not be changed by mere words.

why does it matter

Some people — particularly those who have been online for years — are not upset by trolls and consider them an inevitable hazard of using the net. As the saying goes, "You can't have a picnic without ants."

It would be nice if everybody was so easy-going, but the sad fact is that trolls do discourage people. Established posters may leave a message board because of the arguments that trolls ignite, and lurkers (people who read but do not post) may decide that they do not want to expose themselves to abuse and thus never get involved.

Another problem is that the negative emotions stirred up by trolls leak over into other discussions. Normally affable people can become bitter after reading an angry interchange between a troll and his victims, and this can poison previously friendly interactions between long-time users.

Finally, trolls create a paranoid environment, such that a casual criticism by a new arrival can elicit a ferocious and inappropriate backlash.

The Internet is a wonderful resource which is breaking down barriers and stripping away prejudice. Trolls threaten our continued enjoyment of this beautiful forum for ideas.

What Can be Done about Trolls?

When you suspect that somebody is a troll, you might try responding with a polite, mild message to see if it's just somebody in a bad mood. Internet users sometimes let their passions get away from them when seated safely behind their keyboard. If you ignore their bluster and respond in a pleasant manner, they usually calm down.

However, if the person persists in being beastly, and seems to enjoy being unpleasant, the only effective position is summed up as follows:

The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding others not to respond to trolls.

When you try to reason with a troll, he wins. When you insult a troll, he wins. When you scream at a troll, he wins. The only thing that trolls can't handle is being ignored.

Timothy Campbell

People are trying to explain this, and i have even have missionaries at my house trying to explain it. You can try, but this is too well said, and too well true. I tried for years to contact god... nothing ever happened.

I tried for years to contact god... nothing ever happened.

At least you dind't try an acid trip!. ;)

When some thiest claims that they have had contact with god, and that they dreampt with angels, it's a sure sign of their dellusion is becoming a mental problem. Hearing voices in your head, is a sympton of mild schizophrenia, I know I've been there. (remember the acid trip) I tried in vain to reach the unreacheable, to the brinck of loosing my mind.

Godless.

Back