A couple questions about God

Avodhya:

I believe Lucretius' "On the Nature of Things" includes such an ephemeral soul, in the manner of Epicurean Religious Materialism.

Also, I do believe Thomas Hobbes gives the soul no power to survive death, depending instead on the Christian God to revive and reconstitute the body at the Final Judgement before the World to Come. This argument is in his "Leviathan".

Where's the disrespect in that? I respect all lifeforms, even the ones I eat. Dosen't mean I can't comment on their relative levels of development.

Your understanding of respect is as screwed as your notion that theists are less evolved human species.

Avodhya:

I believe Lucretius' "On the Nature of Things" includes such an ephemeral soul, in the manner of Epicurean Religious Materialism.

Also, I do believe Thomas Hobbes gives the soul no power to survive death, depending instead on the Christian God to revive and reconstitute the body at the Final Judgement before the World to Come. This argument is in his "Leviathan".

Ayodhya, actually.

Thank you for directing me to another reference.
Epicurean Religious Materialism would entail a soul, that once it leaves the body, becomes "one" with the Earth in the sense of "The Circle of Life", yes? Lions eat the antelope, who in turn eat the grass which lions become when they die. Would this entail your argument?

Sorry about mispelling your screen name.

ANd no, it isn't a "circle of life" thing. So much sa Epicurean Materialism is an atomic theory which postulates that all things are made up of atoms (undividable parts) which come together to form things, but then simply dissipate and otherwise disassemble when the time is ripe owing to the natural degeneration of the object.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_nature_of_things - Great overview of it.

Your understanding of respect is as screwed as your notion that theists are less evolved human species.
What does respect mean to you? Some definitions:

esteem: the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded); "it is held in esteem"; "a man who has earned high regard"

an attitude of admiration or esteem; "she lost all respect for him"

deference: a courteous expression (by word or deed) of esteem or
regard; "his deference to her wishes was very flattering"; "be sure to give my respects to the dean"

obedience: behavior intended to please your parents; "their children were never very strong on obedience"; "he went to law school out of respect for his father's wishes"

regard: a feeling of friendship and esteem; "she mistook his manly regard for love"; "he inspires respect"

regard highly; think much of; "I respect his judgement"; "We prize his creativity"

show respect towards; "honor your parents!"

deference: courteous regard for people's feelings; "in deference to your wishes"; "out of respect for his privacy"

The only one I use toward theists is the last one, and only if they're friends. Otherwise, Almost no atheist holds theism in high regard, honor, esteem, or in admiration. Some atheists here will argue this I'm sure.

Well, I suppose I should explain myself. I don't feel fully ready to do this yet, but I will anyway. Maybe writing it out will help to clarify it.

The basic reason that I gave a yes answer to all three, despite that 1 and 3 appear contradictory is that words can have different meanings. In this case, the word in question has meanings that are so subtly different that it's difficult to distinguish it. The word is "do."

One the one hand, "do" can refer to an actualized intention. Intention activates will, and will actualizes what is intended. Intelligence guides intention, and knowledge is the object of intelligence. An omniscient being, is omnipotent because its intellect holds all knowledge. Therefore, it has the capacity to intend to actualize any logically consistent possible world (or actualization). In this sense, there is nothing we can do that God can't. Whatever possibilities we can actualize, He can also actualize, for there is nothing we can know that He cannot.

On the other hand, "do" can also refer to the effects our actions cause. For example, a man trips and accidentally falls into a shelf. His personal bowling ball gets bumped off its stand and falls onto the floor. The ball rolls across the floor takes out a table leg and the table collapses, knocking his wife's art project onto the floor, ruining it. His wife walks into the room, and their son who had witnessed it all says "he did it!" We attribute effects which result from our actions as our doings. This is because they naturally flow from our actions. They are connected. Some effects are more directly connected than others, such as painting on a canvas that was applied by the movements of your hands (which held the brush with paint). In any case, our actions and the effects they produce are not the same thing, yet we speak of both as things we "do." We can talk about God in a similar way. It is in this sense which we can say there are things we can do that God cannot.

What is good is ordered, coherent, logical, natural, true, principled, existential, fluid. What is evil is not. It is not coherent. It is illogical. It is false, unnatural. Strictly speaking, there is no existing evil entity. It is an effect wrought by imperfect action. It causes chaos in nature, incoherence and dissonance in mind and will. It is also the chaos and incoherence. It is produced by a disjunction between mind and will. It is also produced by a disjunct between reality and incompleteness of knowledge.

God's knowledge is complete, His will and intellect are in conjunction, one proceeding directly from the other, as it is true and natural. God cannot produce an evil effect, nor can His actions themselves be evil. They are ordered, logical, fluid, principled, true. To act in opposition to His nature would actual destroy His nature, it would cause a contradiction in a perfectly uncontradicting nature. It would make what is logical, and coherent, into something illogical, incoherent. It would even destroy the universe, since the universe was and is produced out of Him.

Moreover, it would be impossible for God to produce such an effect, since evil is produced by a disjunct between intellect and will, but also from imperfect knowledge. Imperfect knowledge leaves one open to deception, so even if one were not intending an evil action, he could be deceived into believing it good, and so unknowingly commit evil. This also causes destruction to the human nature, which is what causes disjunction between will and intellect, making evil actions in the future possible aside from being deceived, that is, intentionally sinning.

Whatever actions we perform, God can also perform. Any activity we can do can be reproduced by God. This is because an action is only evil if it is contrary to the nature of the one performing the action. Thus, since human nature is different from divine nature, God can do anything we can, without producing evil effects. Yet, we can produce evil effects, precisely because we're acting contrary to our nature, causing an incoherence, an illogic.

This is the difference between the meanings of "do" which has caused me to say yes to each question, as I apply different meanings to "do" in each question.

Anyway, I don't know how understandable that is. Like I said, it was an intuition, and I haven't worked it out fully yet, but I hope I got the gist across.

The only one I use toward theists is the last one, and only if they're friends. Otherwise, Almost no atheist holds theism in high regard, honor, esteem, or in admiration. Some atheists here will argue this I'm sure.

Your comments were on theists not on theism.

Cris
Your statements raise some further questions.

1) What the soul is not

SB 6.12.15: One who knows that the three qualities — goodness, passion and ignorance — are not qualities of the soul but qualities of material nature, and who knows that the pure soul is simply an observer of the actions and reactions of these qualities, should be understood to be a liberated person. He is not bound by these qualities.

First issue; not ignorance. This implies total knowledge of everything possible.
goodness, passion and ignorance refer to the three gunas (tamas, rajas and sattva) - definingthem by their regular english counterparts tends to take them out of their nomenclature
1) Does each soul have a memory copy of such knowledge or do they just link into a central knowledge base, and if so where is that knowledge stored and how is it stored?
the reason we have the experience of digging in some storage for memory/knowledge is because the material atmosphere covers us

2) If a soul wanted to retrieve some piece of information how is that achieved and what is the access speed, i.e. what is the method of perception used?
Its sufficient just to desire - the nature of the spiritual energy (tha tis the atmosphere of the spiritual realm, distinct fromt he material realm) is that any desire is instantly granted (If however one desires things that are not related to the service of god, then one is instantly transported to the material realm, by dint of the same instant granting process, since that is th eone and only facility tha the spiritual realm doesn't offer)
3) How would the soul process the information, i.e. how does evaluation, understanding, and reasoning occur?
What you understand of as the process of reasoning etc in the material world is actually the glimmer of the reflection of the soul - in other word sif you tarced it back far enough you would work your way through examinations of lifeless mechanisms, like th ebody, the brain, adn even th emind itself (something not currently available to empiric thought) to wind up at the soul - in other words the ability to think, reason etc is the essential distinct quality of the soul, and the exhibition of its potency is how it can still manifest in the medium of ignorance
Second issue: goodness; If the soul is independent of good or bad what is it that makes a person good or bad? If the soul is not the controlling essence of a person then what is?
The three gunas are something else

2) What the soul is

BG 2.20: For the soul there is neither birth nor death at any time. He has not come into being, does not come into being, and will not come into being. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain.

Or in other words the soul is eternal, but that doesn’t say anything useful about the nature of the soul.
Well it says quite a bit, especially since bodily existence lends for a different perspective
1) How many souls are there?
Not too sure - perhaps a few less than an infinity ;)
2) Since life is relatively recent compared to eternity; why do some souls decide to drive lifeforms and for what purpose?
actually time, at least according to the vedas is cyclic - the material creation, what to speak of the living entity and the spiritual realm, is eternal - it wouldn't be correct to observe spring, on the dint of one's experience with winter, that life is relatively recent
As for why some souls are in the material realm (suffer from having a dual existence - ie identify with the body) and some are in the spiritual realm, I mentioned taht earlier about desiring to be seperate from god (that facility is not available int he spiritual realm)
3) You implied earlier that all life must have a life force (soul) to drive it since that is the primary differentiator from inorganic matter. Does that mean every organism has a soul, e.g. every insect and every bacterium?
yes

The gunas reference doesn’t seem relevant yet.
It is if you want to understand about goodness,passion and ignorance

The three gunas are: sattva, rajas, and tamas.

SATTVA guna relates to the qualities of brightness,
goodness, purity, truth, sweetness, etc.

RAJA guna relates to the qualities of worldly ambition,
excess, hot, passion, activity, intensity, acquisitiveness,
incisiveness, etc.

TAMA guna relates to the qualities of lazyness, cold,
ignorance, confusion, deficiency or lack, inactivity,
congestion, etc.

As you can see, there's a rough descending moral hierarchy
among the gunas, but all gunas are ideally overcome by
transcendental spiritual consciousness, using sattva guna
as a bridge between two worlds. Sattva guna would include
the classical ideals of Goodness, Truth, and Beauty, but
the source of these would reside in transcendental spiritual
consciousness beyond the gunas.

beyondtimeandspace,

Thanks for the post, I think I understand where you are going.

I thought about it in a different way.

As you said: "God's knowledge is complete". I think most people who believe in a single Godhead would agree – omniscience is a characteristic of God. Of course this brings with it the question free-will, whatever that is, but that isn't what I was thinking about.

I was sort of thinking about these sorts of questions.

Can God learning anything new?
Can God be happily surprised?
Can God forget?
Can God even have hope for the future?
Can God read a new book and enjoy the unexpected ending?
Can God even enjoy anything in the manner that we would consider joy?
I think of “feeling” as being a deviation of my own normal mental state to some other mental state - call it happy, sad, surprised, etcetera. Can an omniscience thing have any feelings at all?
Does an omniscience thing even have a mental state or would it be better to just say it has a "state" - that being omniscience. An omniscience state, over say a mental state.

Knowing everything. IMHO, would be like living in Hell.

Maybe that is why God whimsically created humans?
Maybe that is why God created a Universe where such heinous things can occur?

With no feelings, as we would know them, an omniscience thing may “know” what I am feeling but it surely couldn’t know what it feels like to have that feeling. How could it? It can’t even learn.

Maybe that is why God demands supplication? Jealousy?

Either way, an omniscience God, IMHO, is very much more an “impersonal” God than a personal one – at least as I would know it. More like a gigantic computer hard-drive in the sky. Uncaring and unmoving with no emotion nor feeling. Never changing and without need. Creating conscious things on whim, damning some, rewarding others and demanding worship from all.

Quite a creepy thing really.

Perhaps if I were religious I’d go for more of a Far Eastern philosophy rather than this Middle Eastern one?

Anyway, those were some of my thoughts,

Michael

lg,

Sorry but I can't bring myself to respond to your post - it is simply too silly.

this is a message from my private message inbox and the answer to it :

Michael said:
Hi Muhammad,

I was hoping you could clarify your answer in this thread:

A couple questions about God

Basically I am asking these questions:

1) God can do anything?

2) Does God know everything?

3) Can you do something that God can not do?

Thanks,

Michael

hi michael :)

i actually answered your questions on thread !!

or you just want solid answers like yes and no ?

if so then the answer is :

1) God can do anything?

1) yes ofcourse he can

2) Does God know everything?

2) yes ofcourse he knows everything .

3) Can you do something that God can not do?

3 ) God can do anything , he has the full power , but if you are talking about bad things and being like humans , then sorry you are closed mind and you don't estimate your god well.

god is great , but he will make teh things he wants to do , not things you want him to do.

i can not do something that GOD can not do .

but i can smoke a cigarrette , if you want to say then god can,t smoke a cigarette ?

if you say so , then you are totally lost
subhan ALLAH 3ama yasefoon , he is over what in your mind he is greatز not like you dude you weak and an insect can kill you ;) .

please read the coming carefully see what god says about those who under estimate him .

--------------------------------------------
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

[19] On the Day that the enemies of Allah will be gathered together to the Fire, they will be marched in ranks.

[20] At length, when they reach the (Fire), their hearing, their sight, and their skins will bear witness against them, as to (all) their deeds.

[21] They will say to their skins: "Why bear ye witness against us?" They will say: "Allah hath given us speech, He Who giveth speech to everything: He created you for the first time, and unto Him were ye to return.

[22] "Ye did not seek to hide yourselves, lest your hearing, your sight, and your skins should bear witness against you! but ye did think that Allah knew not many of the things that ye used to do!

23] "But this thought of yours which ye did entertain concerning your Lord, hath brought you to destruction, and (now) have ye become of those utterly lost!"

--------------------------------------------------

Good luck michael , i hope you find the righ way before your end .

you are welcomed to copy and paste my answer to you in the forum if you like .

thank you man :)

Michael:

Can God forget?
I think of “feeling” as being a deviation of my own normal mental state to some other mental state - call it happy, sad, surprised, etcetera. Can an omniscience thing have any feelings at all?
Does an omniscience thing even have a mental state or would it be better to just say it has a "state" - that being omniscience. An omniscience state, over say a mental state.

No.

God cannot produce an evil effect, nor can His actions themselves be evil. They are ordered, logical, fluid, principled, true. To act in opposition to His nature would actual destroy His nature, it would cause a contradiction in a perfectly uncontradicting nature. It would make what is logical, and coherent, into something illogical, incoherent. It would even destroy the universe, since the universe was and is produced out of Him.

It depends on what " version" of God you are talking about. Some religions such as the Abrahamic faiths depict a God that does of course have a side to "him" that is loving and compassionate but it totally conflicts with his dark side ..the dark side being all the god sanctioned atrocities or ones committed by god himself.
The Old Testament is full of such examples---here's a favorite.

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

It depends on what " version" of God you are talking about. Some religions such as the Abrahamic faiths depict a God that does of course have a side to "him" that is loving and compassionate but it totally conflicts with his dark side ..the dark side being all the god sanctioned atrocities or ones committed by god himself.
The Old Testament is full of such examples---here's a favorite.

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

Of course it matters what "god" is being talked about. Islam's God is different from Christianity's God. Hinduism's God is different than the Jewish God. Protestand Gods are different than the Catholic God.

I assume we're talking about a God who is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, etc. If the primary nature of such a God is intelligence, then anything we say about Him will be intelligible, logical, coherent. If the primary nature of such a God is Will, then we can't talk about Him, because in that case Will supercedes Intelligence, meaning that Intelligence proceeds from Will and therefore the Will of God determines truth. If Will does not proceed from Intellect, then anything goes, as they say, for Will determines intellect, whether it is logical, coherent, or illogical and conflicted.

I am talking about a God who's primary nature is Intellect, such that whatever proceeds from God's primary nature is coherent, logical, unconflicted (though, free will could possibly conflict what God created as naturally ordered). I talk about such a God because I am able to recognize and understand principles. These principles are what govern the universe, which is inherently ordered and coherent. There may be things which seem chaotic, which we may not understand. Yet, as history has shown, it is only likely that it appears incosistent and chaotic, but that with the right tools, the right equipment, we would discover uncontestedly what our logic told us had to be true.

Therefore, the quote that you posted I would deem a misrepresentation of the Person of God.

beyondtimeandspace,

Thanks for the post, I think I understand where you are going.

You're welcome, and I'm glad you understand.

I was sort of thinking about these sorts of questions.

Ah, it is good that you clarified this. It's always best to know what we are each thinking of when we speak, as much as we can. That is the basis for clear and effective communication. I will answer each of those questions in turn, but I will first say that most of these things aren't really the application of the intellect or will, which we would consider a necessary component for action, but rather, they are things which passively happen to us, rather than things we "do."

This is a difficult thing to understand. I've had this conversation before, and I sure that my position is valid. Learning, as such, isn't something that we "do," but rather, it is something that happens to us. Oh, we may certainly engage in mental activities which produce learning, we may even engage in physical activities that produce learning. When a new idea is presented to us the idea is conveyed via a communicative operation. Several previously understood terms or concepts are fitted together in such a way as to constitute a different concept. The mental activity that takes place is understanding. While the concept may be new to you, the actual mental processes which went toward realizing that concept in your mind God can do. The actual mental processes that you apply during any new experience or idea are no different than those mental processes you apply when recalling an already-known experience or idea. The difference is that before the mental activities were applied, you didn't have the concept, and afterwards you did. This produces certain emotions, and you begin integrating the new concept into your mental framework. This integration is nothing more than concept-relation. Again, it's a mental activity which God can perform, though under different circumstances (ie, re-relating concepts, rather than relating new ones). The mental activities are all accessible to God, it is the passive experience which we confuse as our "doing," when we think it is something God cannot do.

A simple question, is being surprised something you do, or is it an effect which is produced by realizing that something is true which you did not expect? I would assert that it is not something you can "do."

Can God forget?

While someone might argue that one can intend to forget, I assert, again, that this is not something you do, but something that happens to you. There is no application of will or intellect here, except perhaps when one wishes to forget. However, I don't think it's true to say there is an "act of forgetting." There may be a intentional application of the mind to avoid thoughts concerning what one wishes to forget, but the actual forgetting is nothing more than an effect caused by the mental avoidance. I would argue that God can choose not to think about something if it so pleased Him, but that He would never forget it no matter how little He thought about it.

I said that most of these questions could be reduced to realizing that these "actions" aren't really actions but things that happen to you, rather than by you. This is one that is not. I would argue that God can hope. Naturally, you would point out that hope implies a lack of knowledge about future events, or, at the very least, doubt that an event in the future will take place. While it is certainly true for us that hope implies a lack of knowledge, because we are finite, temporal creatures. We don't know the future, therefore any hope we have of the future is made despite a lack of knowledge. However, I would argue that the essential component of hope is the "will (wish, desire) that an event will take place. In other words, it is the application of the mind and will as that of desiring an outcome. Our lack of knowledge is secondary to that because it is incidental. God can apply His mind and Will in such a way, though it is doubtful that He ever would since He already knows the future. Can He possibly apply Himself in such a way? Yes. Would He? Doubtful.

I think this is question has two questions in it. First, can God read, and second can God enjoy an unexpected question. To the first, I submit that yes, God can read, for reading is the activation of the imagination, which is stimulated via sense-perception (ie, the eye). While God doesn't have such sense perception as the eye, it is irrelevant, since sense-perception is passive (ie, the eye receives information which is then transmitted to and interpreted by the mind). To the second question, I answer that yes, God could enjoy an unexpected ending. Though the ending would not be unexpected, God could still enjoy it, as God would easily find pleasure in the consistency of it. Though unexpected endings are not expected because the information given is designed to mislead and produce a different expectation in the mind of the reader, the unexpected is almost always (there is no accounting for crappy books, :)) consistent with the world the author created. This, God would certainly find pleasure in, just as much as we would. However, of the kind of enjoyment that is experienced merely because it comes from the unexpected, I would say that the emotion is something that is produced in you as an uncontrolled reaction. Rather than being something you're "doing," the enjoyment is something that is happening to you. Of course, who minds that?

That said, enjoyment is a kind of happiness which is being activated in you. Could God intentionally activate such an emotion within Himself? I believe so. Just as there are desires, and even things we know which we do not intentionall desire or know, there are also emotions that we do not intentionally feel, but do anyhow. Likewise, can we intentionally know, desire and feel. We can intentionally elicit emotions within ourselves. I believe God can too. So, any emotion you could possibly feel, I believe God could also feel, except that which many of our emotions are stimulated by something external, God would stimulate them Himself, in Himself.

I believe I answered this already.

Well, the way I understand "feelings" or emotions is that of an interaction between the intellect and the will. When the intellect recognizes that the truth is aligned with the will, then an emotion results, which is positive. Negative emotions result from a disjunct between truth and the person's will (ie, the person wanted his sports team to win, but the truth is, they lost). When the disjunct is grasped by the intellect, the negative emotion results. When the person's will has been subdued, and desires neither outcome, indifference to the truth is what the person feels. Since God Will and the truth are always both aligned and in disjunct God is in a constant state of delight (or any number of other positive emotions) and sorrow (or any number of other negative emotions).

Concerning the mind of God, you raise valid point. I wonder if you grasp the extent of the point. Generally, we think of the mind in terms of a process, and rightly so. Take idea x and idea y and you get idea z. Our thoughts are processual, one thought proceeding from and into another. Moreover, if God's knowledge is complete, then what is there to think about? An intelligent God who is also omniscient seems conrtadictory.

To understand how it is not one must understand that there are two modes of existence, two modes of thought: complete and incomplete, perfect and imperfect, holistic and sequenced, actual infinity and potential infinity. In psychology, it is recognized that thought can be sequenced or holistic, and that each operation is controlled by opposing hemispheres. The sequenced operation is called logic, and thought here proceeds sequentially (ie, a>b, b>c, ergo a>c). The other is intuition, and thought here proceeds holistically (ie, a>c). While both hemispheres of the brain consider and process the same information, the intuitive side considers all of it at once, and produces an answer, which the logical side considers each set of information individually and procedurally and in time produces an answer.

During Aristotle's discussions, he talked about two modes of the infinite: potential and actual. He said, and quite correctly so, that only potential infinites could possibly exist, because naturally they were finite, but with unlimited potential (ie, they could possibly continue or grow forever). Actual infinites couldn't exist, because attempting to apply them to the real world resulted in too many impossibilities and logical inconsistencies. This is because an actual infinite is a complete set, it is purely holistic. It isn't potentially infinite, but already actually and fully so. Attempting to apply something such as this to a temporal, finite world is itself a logical inconsistency.

However, we understand that the number line is an actual infinite. While the number line isn't an actually existing line, it is, in concept, truly infinite and a complete set. If God is a complete set, if His knowledge is complete, if His power is complete, if His presence is total, if He is pure act (fully actualized, and in no way potential), then I submit that God is an actual infinite. God is truly a holistic being. Therefore, if follows that God's thought is not sequenced, the way we might think about it, but rather it is immediate, simultaneous and holistic. This might raise questions about how God could even react to human actions if His mental state never changes. Well, God's mind isn't all that is purely holistic, His whole being is, so that God experiences all of reality, past, present and future, immediately, simultaneously. This is why God is called eternal, rather than temporal. Temporality is the sequenced passage of real events (real as opposed to possible, for not all possibilities take place). Eternality is the holistic occurrence of real events. So, God's knowledge, God's actions, God's presence, is immediate and at once. While it might seem to us that God does one thing on this day and another the next day, to God, it is all at present, the "Eternal Now." God's reactions to humans is true enough, but not in the way we might think about it.

So, God's omniscience is a mental state, just not in the way we would normally think about it.

Knowing everything. IMHO, would be like living in Hell.

That is because your conception of it includes the passage of time.

Anyway, those were some of my thoughts,

Michael

Thank you for your thoughts. I hope you can appreciate mine.

Michael:

No.

all i can say is lol !!!

did you read about how unique and great is GOD or not ??

you still think that god is like humans ?

you think god needs to marry ??

or needs to eat ?

GOD needs to sleep ?

come on man don't be unjust and dont under estimate your GOD and my GOD and the only GOD for everything and for the universe.

GOD is not like us , he is not similar to us at all , and all laws in our life is made by god , he made them but they not control him as they control us

he does,nt need anything you mentioned here

god doesn't need things to enjoy him.

he is unique and has full power over all things .

Muhammad:

did you read about how unique and great is GOD or not ??

I am fully aware of the reasonable attributes of God as discerned from philosophical principles.

you still think that god is like humans ?

you think god needs to marry ??

or needs to eat ?

GOD needs to sleep ?

Certainly not.

GOD is not like us , he is not similar to us at all , and all laws in our life is made by god , he made them but they not control him as they control us

he does,nt need anything you mentioned here

god doesn't need things to enjoy him.

he is unique and has full power over all things .

True.

Back