A Challenge of significant proportions

about the disc.

From what i can understand it was possibly a device developed and used by the military [ undisclosed nation] to amplify a modern Fighter pilots ability to concentrate over extended battle conditions.
The disc is about the 2.5 cms in diameter and is a magnetic resonance or harmonic device that attunes with the wearers mind [ especially right frontal lobe]

They must have discovered that it also amplified other factors especially when it came to cohercion of females. Thus they found out that it had enourmous cohercive ability if trained in a certain way and once they got their proverbial dicks out of the manipultated fems and learned to "concentrate" on other benefits golbal control [obviously] became a real possibility.

The device however can be countered by the the mind of the operator rejecting the devices amplifiction which leads to intense over heating of the right frontal lobe thus brain trauma can result.

If any one reading this thread experiences problems the best protective method is to imagine yourself wearing the very same disc. [In psych terms this equates to being fully aware of cohercion which fires up the bodies instinctive self defense mechanisms [ which I might add are extremely profound once triggered]

Last edited:
Is that what this thread is about? Your fighting these guys, these mind control murdering bastards from some state that you don't know.

I don't really understand honestly...

So, you challange them to the death. I guess they deserve it. U know there not gonna want to fight you. How do u know where there at can u feel their control mechanism. I don't understand a single bit.

Where did you hear this kind of stuff frm neway.
Hows do u knows that theysa exists even,sa?

Come on man.

The recovery. You mean, you know that it is happening. I can take your word for this right. Maybe it's me qq.

Please post an image of the disk.
externally it appears as a carbon fibre [ similar in texture to "load stone"] disc about 2.5 cm diameter with a depth of about 5 mm.
Dark in colour aproximating Black [ non reflective dark carbon ]
Adhered to the temple using some sort of adheasive.
no point drawing a picture

btw,

I do not wish to imply that any form of legitimate military organisation whether secret or public are using this device currently as a mind controller but possibly the technology has fallen out of their hands.

Good lord jesus christ.

What do you mean, I want to know if you ......know, that this is happening or not. You must be refering to... just experiencing 'my' recovery.

Damn. Look, I don't need to take your word for it if you say that it is happening, then I will at least understand that I think it's happening. That's it, really. Just I'm experiencing my recovery sure, it's a pain in the ass. It's more a pain in the ass then, anything I t hink i've ever had to experience of recovery. It isn't like t he rest of the stuff that you think you're suffering through, it isnt like all of the bullshit that you think is happening to you or some failed h elp through some psychologist or anything at all what so ever like that... The experience of recovery is next to impossible because I'm rendered to a state where I can't even sleep, I know that sounds maybe sort of normal but I've not really ever been like that before,...

Just a little while ago someone had told me that I am what I am or whatever. And my problem is not thinking th at I am what I am. I have so much to consider. Not sleeping isn't even the main problem...

It's this damn action paralysis and this other bullshit that is driving me off the wall. It's like i'm "souless", and now, I have to keep an eye out for some other psychic stress. Just imagining that some sort of device is over my head and remembering self defense stuff..

/0-o/

Good lord jesus christ.

What do you mean, I want to know if you ......know, that this is happening or not. You must be refering to... just experiencing 'my' recovery.

Damn. Look, I don't need to take your word for it if you say that it is happening, then I will at least understand that I think it's happening. That's it, really. Just I'm experiencing my recovery sure, it's a pain in the ass. It's more a pain in the ass then, anything I t hink i've ever had to experience of recovery. It isn't like t he rest of the stuff that you think you're suffering through, it isnt like all of the bullshit that you think is happening to you or some failed h elp through some psychologist or anything at all what so ever like that... The experience of recovery is next to impossible because I'm rendered to a state where I can't even sleep, I know that sounds maybe sort of normal but I've not really ever been like that before,...

Just a little while ago someone had told me that I am what I am or whatever. And my problem is not thinking th at I am what I am. I have so much to consider. Not sleeping isn't even the main problem...

It's this damn action paralysis and this other bullshit that is driving me off the wall. It's like i'm "souless", and now, I have to keep an eye out for some other psychic stress. Just imagining that some sort of device is over my head and remembering self defense stuff..

/0-o/

Sorry Brent to cause further confusion for you but unfortunately there is a much bigger picture involevd here.

So many people have suffered enourmously because of this......Some are living and some are now dead because of it.... I really can not make any apology as it is not me that needs to apologise.

externally it appears as a carbon fibre [ similar in texture to "load stone"] disc about 2.5 cm diameter with a depth of about 5 mm.
Dark in colour aproximating Black [ non reflective dark carbon ]
Adhered to the temple using some sort of adheasive.
no point drawing a picture

How ever I may be able to draw a picture of the face(s) that are wearing it.....hmmmmm....tempting.......

It isn't me right...
Apparently, it is me that needs to appologise.

I don't quite get the bigger picture ur talking about...

I don't remember what i read a little eariler, but,
So, a lot of people are now dead, a lot of people are now alive, etc etc etc; because of these people- is that all there is. These people, thats what this is about...

Oh yeah. This might not make nooooo sense what so ever but, when you said 'people that are making crimes aganist humanity', I do feel that it is me, and me alone that is making a crime aganist humanity.

By effecting other people,- you had also said, .. i forget what iw sa just about to say "there is no excuse for it anymore" or something. I forget. But I know that I might be to blame for this too.

Afterall, thanksgiving has probably caused much nightmares for some of those who came and had thanksgiving. My cat is proably suffering from the influences that I have given to it, and my grandmother, just from my words: you said you're like that: What do I do? How do I stop it? It isn't me thats for sure. Wait.

So. You are publishing this on the internet knowing full and well; that, this is a real issue right. Well then. I guess we should discuss it. as if we are not discussing it already.

It isn't me right...
Apparently, it is me that needs to appologise.

I don't quite get the bigger picture ur talking about...

I don't remember what i read a little eariler, but,
So, a lot of people are now dead, a lot of people are now alive, etc etc etc; because of these people- is that all there is. These people, thats what this is about...

Oh yeah. This might not make nooooo sense what so ever but, when you said 'people that are making crimes aganist humanity', I do feel that it is me, and me alone that is making a crime aganist humanity.

By effecting other people,- you had also said, .. i forget what iw sa just about to say "there is no excuse for it anymore" or something. I forget. But I know that I might be to blame for this too.

Afterall, thanksgiving has probably caused much nightmares for some of those who came and had thanksgiving. My cat is proably suffering from the influences that I have given to it, and my grandmother, just from my words: you said you're like that: What do I do? How do I stop it? It isn't me thats for sure. Wait.

So. You are publishing this on the internet knowing full and well; that, this is a real issue right. Well then. I guess we should discuss it. as if we are not discussing it already.

The way will control is experienced from these people is unable to be normally detected by the victim. They are exactly what they are. They behave as they are without any doubts about who they are and whos controling their body and thoughts.
"thoroughly possesssed" would be one way of describing it.
However what happens is that even with the device their influence is not perfect and every now and then someone catches a glimpse of the truth of what is going on. They start to question their own integrity and very soon they start to talk about conspiracy theories. As soon as they mention anythign to do with "possession" "mind control", "being told what to do inaudible voices etc" the victim is immediately cionsidered as irrepairably sick and sentanced to a life time of inadequate medical and societal support, not to mention a life time of poverty and humiliation.

sound familiar?

should.....normal occurance and outcome of serious disorders such as schizphrenia.

These guys however have learned how to immitate or mimic symptoms of common schizophrenia and work in the same way that casues these conditions in the first place and that is from within and not from with out.

So in a sense they are you when they exert their influence.
Once they have discredited the complainer sufficiently enough their fears of discovery are diminished.

But one thing they can not control entirely is a persons ability to dream, but have learned to inflict sufficient denial on a person so that dreaming is almost impossible because severe insomnia is present.

I know of three persons who have all dreamed the same dream [ described with stunniing similarity of men wielding disk like objects attached to their right temples all threatening to kill the victim if exposed.

The last person to describe this dream has just gone through 4 weeks of hell as far as her health is concerned. Undiagnosible thryroid and gastro type illnesses.

Because the crime is so significant persons becoming aware of it immediately feel compelled to speak out and are silenced also immediately.
The thyroid instability is brought about the denial of the freedom to speak as in psych terms the thyroid is seriously affected in oppressed vocal environments. [got somethng to say but can't say it]

As the subliminal messaging continues people associated with me are becoming sub consciously aware of this maniputlation and because they fear being labeled as schizphrenic can not speak out, thus the thyroid is aggravated causing the hacking cough symptoms. [ sane person trying to deal with what appears to be insane notions of mind control]
The denial takes enoumous energy from the person to maintain thus causing the sever gastro intestinal problems and symptoms similar to chronic fatigue, leading to depression and eventual hospitalisation if not suicide.
combined the effects are horrific on a persons life style and means of earning a living.

One of the reasons for running this thread was to bring the issue out in the open and allow "so called sane" persons who have been silenced an opportunity for understaning also at a subconscious level and conscious level.
Thus relieving the effects

so ....what money making industry do you think benefis the most from this bullshit?

Any one know how many persons on the planet are currently dependant on some form of medication?
Any one know how many are likey to be dependant on some form of medication in 5 -10 - 15 years from now?

How much money are we talking about.....?

What other industry has most to gain?

QQ.

I have very bad news. I will get back on in at most 2 hours from this present time i write this.

Please send me a private message, or MSN etc.

Back