A Challenge of significant proportions

agrees, if "God" or "Universe" isn't physical then what is it?
Physics?

If God is, God is the universe, the physics, and the unknown.

I've been viewing some of the threads in pseudoscience (my natural habitat :)) and I think it is safe to say that there is no consensus and no infallible proof either way. Each of us decides for ourselves. Aside from some of those who belong to organized religions, no one seems to agree with anyone else. It is anarchy when it comes to beliefs at least in the pseudoscience forum.

I do think that free will is ours if we want it; it is there for the taking.

In what way do I constitute a threat to myself and others?
If I believe that I have the power to fly and leap off of a tall building, I shall plummet to my death. My death would be the result of a badly flawed understanding of reality.

My thesis is that seriously flawed perceptions of reality are inherently dangerous, even potentially fatal. You appear to have such a badly flawed perception, hence my comment.

If I believe that I have the power to fly and leap off of a tall building, I shall plummet to my death. My death would be the result of a badly flawed understanding of reality.

My thesis is that seriously flawed perceptions of reality are inherently dangerous, even potentially fatal. You appear to have such a badly flawed perception, hence my comment.

and you are entitled to your flawed perception just as much as I am.:)

QQ what's happening with this - a part of me believes it is so, another part is similar to Prince_Jame's suggestions about your beliefs.

QQ what's happening with this - a part of me believes it is so, another part is similar to Prince_Jame's suggestions about your beliefs.
the situation is continuing to stabilise, my family and immediate assocations are continuing to improve their physical and mental states.
The man mentioned earlier in the thead has recovered apparently from severe intestinal problems and is currently hmmmm...rehabilitating....His instability of emotion and mind appears to have been brought under control.

The lady [ the supplier of the innitial concern [ vision about the disc wielding coersion] ] in question has managed to take control of the situation regardng this man and her self.

So far so good.

Still waiting on evidence to produce however, there has been no indication of the problem re-surfacing at this stage.

The informant of the disc material is still unavailable to provide testimony. However I believe her father [USA military ] has since recovered.
There are other mitigating circumstances that I have not mentioned and they are currently working out at present.

Last edited:

you can only believe what you are experiencing and if poster Prince_James is part of confirming that experience then then that is what you will believe, if he is not then you wont...

Back