Your DUTY to God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's set the stage:
If mankind 'created' all words and there was no language to tell anyone what to do;
What is your duty to God?
unless god talks to you directly you'll never know..
imo
ALL gods were invented by men,
www.godchecker.com
and these men pretending to speak on behalf of god,
want to control you and others by telling you what this god wants you to do.

comprende?

unless god talks to you directly you'll never know..
imo

makes sense, if God is who is doing the talking; but Not a ONCE has a God spoken to me; how about you?

ALL gods were invented by men,
www.godchecker.com

fine honesty from THAT statement even if ending with a comma

and these men pretending to speak on behalf of god,
want to control you and others by telling you what this god wants you to do.

comprende?

abollllllllllutely!

the idea of the question was; if there were NO WORDS to lie to you, could "we the people' (you) learn what your duty was (to god)?

(to me god is mothernature/existence/ the universe we live WITHIN)

call'em god if you like!

Last edited:
“ Originally Posted by StrangerInAStrangeLa
There is no obligation to existence. ”

There is no obligation to existence because I perhaps have no purpose in life???

when you awaken; what is your life for (what purpose (underlying) do you have)

when you understand that, then you might understand the 'duty' living things have.

first question to ask yourself is 'am i alive?'

then what's your job within existence? (don't say wash windows like in your employment, but what is your overall purpose? if you don't have one, then you just don't comprehend life itself; you just don't have a purpose)

You only say that because the devil made you do it.

Whatever made you do it, you display a remarkable ability of arrogant, assinine, ignorant assumption.
You have 3 pieces of a 5000 piece puzzle & think you have it all put together.

Stop playing with your brain & put it back into your head.

Last edited by a moderator:
What need is there for the value of duty to be based solely upon the object of duty?

Something which has no need of your duty, has no need of your duty.

Trying to pretend you owe it what it has no need for is just self delusion on your part.

You owe duty to your family or country because they have need of it.

It is selfevident that I do not have any duty to any gods.

what God?

Perhaps if you said, duty to YOURSELF? Maybe to YOUR LIFE?

Perhaps to even exist, you have a duty?

Then again, maybe you are on it right now; the duty to be a self and screw the world. (you are it and nothing else matters)

Life has a need; are you alive?
Trying to pretend you owe it what it has no need for is just self delusion on your part.

awe.... so you feeel you do have a purpose.

So family or even country is your preferred objects of duty but life itself has nothing of value to you? And i never said God is that object of life, in a sense of duty to an outside entity, i asked 'but life itself has nothing of value to you?'

your intent to live, is in itself a 'duty to existence' (God if you like the word)
as it is imposed as an action, even without your choice.

the same 'duty' all life has!

That says nothing about whether I (the performer of duty) stand to gain anything from duty

once again, there is no clear relationship between what one feels one owes another and what the other actually requires.

The larger the object of duty, the less requirement it has for it.

For instance, what real need does a country have for you to perform your duty towards it?

Whatever it is, it is quite slim ... and arguably becomes non-existent the moment you extend it up to something larger like "duty towards the planet" or whatever ....

(in fact if you unpack these statements of duty to planet/country you can see that it all basically boils down to the pursuits of perks - IOW duty to country/planet means "what you should do to insure better life for yourself")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back