Witnesses For UFO Congressional hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up,

AD1, In here you will hear a former NASA employee talk about her experiences with Airbrushing photo's. It's well worth a listen.

I watched the entire video and found it interesting. However, I did some research into the background of Dr. Greer and found him to be the exact wrong choice of representation for this movement. Despite some compelling testimony, it is natural for a reasonable person to throw everything they hear out the window once they realize who Dr. Greer is. Due to the fact that Dr. Greer is heading up this movement you see some pretty lame testimony mixed in with the credible ones. The lame ones give an appearance of deception and straight up fictional storytelling.

Fortunately, the credible stories outweighed the loonies, but because of Dr. Greer and some of the testimony, I doubt their movement will get anywhere. People are calling their group a cult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

oooooh people ....... Might be those same people say that Spirit Rover hasn't
seen anything of interest....

Although I have heard the good and bad of Dr Steven Greer... I have found just about all the bad to be unsubstantiated..

Anyone ... and I do mean anyone....that takes on this issue in public ... will be treated as he/she is michael jackson throwing a pajama party for toddlers...

Lets just say that this is an important issue and to get as far as they have is great. However, you must agree that Dr. Greer should leave so as to keep the credibility up. Do you really want Dr. Greer up there in front of congress testifying? Then, they ask him about how he can show people the ways of finding UFOs.

Some witnesses have real truthful testimony to share with the public, but lets not see it waisted by a fanatic leading the charge eh?

i dont know about Greer either, whats his story? links?

anyhow- this is one of the single best solid evidence for the proof of alien life, UFOs, and extra terrestrial vehicles.

i cant believe how many people, even inside these forums, do not even believe in alien life, let alone believe we have been visited by them numerous times for the past 50+ years...

this news needs to be spread out, and im at least willing to help out. if theres anything i can do, please send me an email and i will join the cause.

on a side note, i did think some of the testimonies here were kind of falsified, and maybe even payed off to speak with the other witnesses or whatever the case may be.
...but that doesnt matter, theres lies within all truths, no matter what the situation. i think they just wanted as many testimonies as they could get.

when was this thing recorded? the videoconference?

does anyone have links to pages/videos/documents that go into further explanation of how the gravity propulsion works? or how about some info on Tesla's work?

one last thought:
do you think the diclosure of all of this would lead to the fall of the american government?
if so, what the hell are we waiting for !! :D

I can't believe I spent two hours watching this... It was almost as bad as watching live testimonies on a religious channel.

You can't go by feed back received here in this forum......

Many posters here "you will realize" if you read all there posts.. have nothing to offer.. Just negative response's non stop without ever any supporting evidence .. just bable ....

This would be the equivalent of putting sticky notes in the NASA cafateria.

Anyone else notice the absolute lack of "science" in this forum...?

You want the truth.. start paying attention to NASA on Mars...

http://www.metaresearch.org/solar system/cydonia/asom/artifact_html/default.htm

Last edited:
quote: Reportedly plagiarizes the UFO work of others and sells as his own, sells do-it-yourself ET contact kits - now you too can steer in extraterrestrial spacecraft with a flashlight and never record them just like Doc Greer does. Made claims of contacting extraterrestrials through meditation. Claimed that U.S. military forces attacked a Colorado ET base inside a mountain using nerve gas, no evidence to back claim. Had dinner with CIA Director and spun tale of having briefed CIA Director about ETs for hours. Hosted press conference with credible UFO witnesses on Capitol Hill - ruined it and his own credibility by selling the work of others with his name on it and using bogus witnesses. Attempted to charge Washington State MUFON members $2500.00 each to demonstrate how he can vector in UFOs - Greer got to choose the location and the time...mmmmmm.

link: http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall3.html

DCLXVI said:
I can't believe I spent two hours watching this... It was almost as bad as watching live testimonies on a religious channel.

And you feel this way because...???

Notice to the skeptics.

There is no such thing as UFO's

All of the millions of "claims" were all falsely identified stars/satellites/natural phenomenon.

The thousands of pilot reports are due only to the lack of oxygen recieved while flying in high altitude aircraft.

The thousands of cattle mutilation's are just poor attempts by
unscrupulous cattle ranchers trying to file bogus insurance claims.

Zero Point Energy/ Better Alternate Fuels

Well frankly they just don't exist. ( If they did the U.S Government would have been the first to institute a change over) Hell do you think our country is so stupid they they would go to war ....If they didn't have too.

The so called loss of Rights in the Patriot Act. If your not doing anything wrong you got nothing to worry about.....(If you can't trust your President
and high ranking government Officials then who can you trust.....)

Structures on the Moon/Mars
This is such a joke.. Everyone knows Nasa never saw anything they couldn't explain.. We are the center of the Universe and have Nasa fitted with the best of the best or literally the who's who of the scientific community.
Working in an open yet scientific way for the betterment of all mankind. If discoveries are made we will immediately hear about them on the 6:00 news.

The Mc Daniels was an attempt to fool the Russians into thinking we know something they don't know...

The thousands of high ranking witnesses( everyone knows when you leave Office it's time to wite a book and make money)
President
Jimmy Carter, Major Marcel, Stanton Friedman,Edgar Mitchell, Richard Hoagland..etc
Were all part of a secret Hoaxers club( designed to sell books in retirement)

FTL--- faster then light travel absurd... We would have discovered it- If it was possible...

Crop Circles
I,m sure if you check airline records you would find that those 2 british boys have frequent flyer miles accumulated from traveling to 80 countries and thousands of crop circle sites.....

Media
We all know the media is an open an honest forum for discussion.. And reports on anything it considers news no matter what the goverment says.

There are explainations for each and every aspect of anything....

Be good americans

Don't ask stupid questions.
Don't question the Goverment (they know whats best)
Don't look for conspiracy's (no such thing)
Lets finish off those bad Iraq people....
Lets go after North Korea as soon as were done with Saddam
Lets also get those Saudi's and them damn Pakistians afterwards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back