why we need ghosts

If the door lock/latch was in the clicked open position, if there were draughts, an open window, or just from under another door.

LOL at paddyboy losing it because he has no explanation for this incident. Calm down. Ghosts won't hurt you. Much..:)

:D Ahh, c'mon wegs!! I just give as good as I get!! ;)
Just don't rattle any chains in the attic or rearrange furniture, and we'll be good.

o_O

7Cpiy5R.jpg

Just don't rattle any chains in the attic or rearrange furniture, and we'll be good.
:D Funny you say that....A few weeks ago, I had stashed some rather heavy stuff on a wonky shelf in the laundry [off goes my head, on goes a pumpkin]...and about 0300 hrs one morning it decided to give way with an almighty crash!!! The Mrs grabbed hold of me in bed, frightened as anything and shaking!

Wasn't funny in the morning either with the mess I had to clean up [and fixing the shelf

Wind wouldn't open that door and then slam it shut repeatedly. Especially in a closed up school hallway.
Went back to view video again

So it looks like a empty fire hose cabinet, and isn't the a piece of paper floating around in the wind

You can see it on the ground just before the video finishes

On the left side

:)

Went back to view video again

So it looks like a empty fire hose cabinet, and isn't the a piece of paper floating around in the wind

You can see it on the ground just before the video finishes

On the left side

:)

Didn't see any paper floating in the wind. I did see a light probably from the cellphone. Not that a draft would cause the door to open and slam shut over and over again anyway. :rolleyes:

This is a ghost thread in the fringe forum. If you want to discuss theology, I suggest going to the religion forum and starting your own thread there.
Except that its all paranormal, supernatural mythical nonsense that you accept without question.

LOL at paddyboy losing it because he has no explanation for this incident. Calm down. Ghosts won't hurt you. Much..:)
Just gave you a explanation, problem being though, it is too obviously mundane for you, who automatically assumes ghostys. :D

You're determined to derail this ghost video I posted with God talk aren't you? Why is that? Is it because you have no explanation for it?
If God could turn water into wine, He could open and close a few doors. I want to know why you are fanatically attached to the one explanation and reject the other.

This is a ghost thread in the fringe forum. If you want to discuss theology, I suggest going to the religion forum and starting your own thread there.
The question is, more appropriately: why did you post a picture of an act of God in a thread about ghosts?

That's pretty off-topic.

I'll report it to have it moved to the Religion forum. :wink:

No..you're not derailing this video with irrelevant God talk. Capiche?
It isn't irrelevant. If you showed animal tracks and claimed they were elephant tracks, it would be relevant to ask you how you can tell the difference between elephant tracks and rabbit tracks. So if you show doors opening and closing and claim it's ghosts opening and closing them, it's equally relevant to ask how you can tell the difference between ghost-operated doors and God-operated doors.

Back