Why is the bible the "word of god"?

"Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd
and bloody religion that has ever infected the world."
-Voltaire
This could be true. I think things have got so backwards that people (began to, and now) worship someone who stood to show what not to do, if you want to stay alive at least. :)

Originally posted by EvilPoet
"Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd
and bloody religion that has ever infected the world."
-Voltaire

I nominate Evilpoet for the sciforums "best quoter ever" award

And yes, now there is an award like that, cause I said so

-Jahiro

Jahiro after the crap that comes out of your mouth has been spewed in the pseudoscience area i think it doesnt matter who you nominate, In fact if you nominated someone for an award it should make them less likely to get ANYTHING

Originally posted by JoojooSpaceape
Jahiro after the crap that comes out of your mouth has been spewed in the pseudoscience area i think it doesnt matter who you nominate, In fact if you nominated someone for an award it should make them less likely to get ANYTHING

In this case however he IS right, however amazing that is. She is badass with those quotes and websites. Whenever possible, I show much respect for the EvilPoet.

*Kowtows to EvilPoet*

Originally posted by JoojooSpaceape

And this is the reason for your recent "hate jahiro campaign"?

Fucking pathetic.

I just read some of his posts bout me

So jooshmo you got a problem with my POSTS?

Why? Really, WHY?

I post something that attempts to show 911 was foretold with documented things you can check for yourself... which clearly shows something was up with 911 and is subject to some interpretation...

Something that is not known to many but is interesting to say the least... Something which can further lead people to understanding other events about OUR future

And you "really dont like me"

Well I tell you right now...

I dont care if you don't like me. It doesnt matter one way or the other if you like me or not. But my 911 thread is factual and can be researched by anyone. If you are AGAINST bringing about awareness about such things (which in this case is monumental because of the circumstance surrounding that day) and you dislike me because I express my freedom of speech rights--then you have my cursing 100%

What I post doesnt need opinions to back it or likes or dislikes. The 911 thread is FACT. END OF STORY

You either see the facts, or you deny them and claim coincidence and the like. If you see the facts and still dont believe them to warrrant concern or see anything special about them, then so be it

But youre immediate dislike for me because I post something which doesnt necessarily agree with your beliefs or challenges your current understanding of a topic is pure ignorance.

Tell me, are you xtian? Your thoughts and immediate dislike/dismissal of posts which do nothing but offer something which can be validated through the use of the internet sounds like the way a xtian would operate when their belief system is challenged. Immediate system overload.

You got a problem with me? Then post some intelligent discussion in the threads I've started where you can point out what I posted warrants a problem.

It is my humble opinion, Joshmo, that you're just another monkey looking for a banana

Haha definitely NO COINCIDENCE that your name implies you're an APE!

-Jahiro

I post something that attempts to show 911 was foretold with documented things you can check for yourself... which clearly shows something was up with 911 and is subject to some interpretation...
Could you post this stuff again please!!! :) Especially the '911 fortold' information! :)

Thanks.

Back