Why is being nude so "wrong"?

Incestuous pedophiles huh?

I wasn't aware that MODS could actually call their members that.:shrug:

Coming from you though means nothing! Aren't you the one that was fucking other men behind your wifes back.

And aren't you the one who posted graphic drawings of you and your boyfriend having sex on this forum? A forum that has some underage members? And aren't you the one who keeps throwing threads off-topic by posting details about your own sex life?

Ya, you're one to talk.

Sure you were, Sam, you just don't remember it or make the connection, that's all. And it's not just incest, it's lots of things that you do normally, without even thinking about it. You learned by watching your parents, by watching your friends, by watching people on the streets,........ And in most of it, no one sat down and explained every single little thing that you know, did they?

Baron Max

So you learned by watching your family that incest is wrong?

Shorty 37 said:

Incestuous pedophiles huh?

Well, between the two of you, there's plenty of bizarre stuff going on. Sexualizing family members, sexualizing children ... insisting that others do the same ....

Coming from you though means nothing! Aren't you the one that was fucking other men behind your wifes back.

Nope.

And aren't you the one who posted graphic drawings of you and your boyfriend having sex on this forum? A forum that has some underage members? And aren't you the one who keeps throwing threads off-topic by posting details about your own sex life?

Ya, you're one to talk.

HAHA having sex? nope must have been some other perv who drew that one!

I throw off threads talking about sex?:confused: Ok Bells whatever you say.

Everywhere I look I see Orleanders famous Quote "I have had worse things in my mouth;) "

Well, between the two of you, there's plenty of bizarre stuff going on. Sexualizing family members, sexualizing children ... insisting that others do the same ....

Nope.

Obviously they are the people everyone is getting the flyers about.:eek:

The ones who think a mother bathing her child is a sexual experience. Ugh!

Orleander said:

Shorty, being the awesome Mom you are, don't you touch your son?

You know what she sees when she looks at your post, right?

Well, I need SOME sort of baseline to compare Shorty's inanity to.

To be honest, Baron makes a LITTLE sense (although I still don't agree with him, and think he's going a bit overboard). But Shorty... ug. I ought to take her before the European Court of Human Rights for genociding my brain cells.

So much for being subtle

Hmm...

touch me, touch me. I want to feel your body...?:D

I ought to put on my green hat, delete your post, and make you try again .... :cool:

Ruining my sick joke like that, y'ought to be ashamed.

Nonetheless ... was that Samantha Fox? Or Taylor Dayne? I'll give you points for the cheesy '80s punchline.

To be honest, Baron makes a LITTLE sense (although I still don't agree with him, and think he's going a bit overboard). But Shorty... ug. I ought to take her before the European Court of Human Rights for genociding my brain cells.
The Baron is smart; he knows when he's cornered himself and if you notice, he avoids any absolutes. :D

I ought to put on my green hat, delete your post, and make you try again .... :cool:

Ruining my sick joke like that, y'ought to be ashamed.

Nonetheless ... was that Samantha Fox? Or Taylor Dayne? I'll give you points for the cheesy '80s punchline.

Sam Fox of course, she did the me Tarzan you Jane thingy for the stage show *shudders*

Not a patch on Sophie B

Damn I wish I was your lover
I'd rock you till the daylight comes
Make sure you are smiling and warm
I am everything
Tonight I'll be your mother
I'll do such things to ease your pain
Free your mind and you won't feel ashamed
Open up gonna come inside
Gonna fill you up
Make you cry

Guess what shorty thinks when she sees 'mother' right there. :D

So? Why don't you petition to get her banned? I guess it wouldn't be the first time someone got banned from here for simply speaking their mind.

Back