Why is being nude so "wrong"?

maybe I am. I just know my family has never had that conversation.
Why does it bother you and Baron that that never happened??? :confused:
Did you as a child? Have you had it with your son?

I am no longer discussing anything personal about my kids with you, because you creep me out!

I wasn't, so I want to know the how and why.

Sure you were, Sam, you just don't remember it or make the connection, that's all. And it's not just incest, it's lots of things that you do normally, without even thinking about it. You learned by watching your parents, by watching your friends, by watching people on the streets,........ And in most of it, no one sat down and explained every single little thing that you know, did they?

Baron Max

Ain't got nothin' to do with "fail-safe" imprinting psycho-babble bullshit.

All higher animals have to learn to identify desirable mating partners. One of the basic mechanisms is sexual imprinting. Humans are no exception.

All higher animals have to learn to identify desirable mating partners.

Of course. Their parents and the social environment teach them. Just like the lion teaches her offspring to hunt.

One of the basic mechanisms is sexual imprinting. Humans are no exception.

Prove it. And don't just post someone's opinion or theories. Proof is not just saying something regardless of how educated one might be. Proof is ...well, hopefully you know what proof is relative to an article about a theory.

Baron Max

...Prove it. And don't just post someone's opinion or theories. Proof is not just saying something regardless of how educated one might be. Proof is ...well, hopefully you know what proof is relative to an article about a theory.

Baron Max

Agreed. baron, please post proof or (at the very least) a link to what you are saying is the truth.

Prove it. And don't just post someone's opinion or theories. Proof is not just saying something regardless of how educated one might be. Proof is ...well, hopefully you know what proof is relative to an article about a theory.

The articles describe the methodology through which they validate their proposed theory. As such they do not merely throw in some unfounded theories as you might implicate.
If you do not know how this works, well in that case there will never be any proof that you will find acceptable (except theories you make up yourself, of course). I could easily refer you to a number of standard text books or papers, but I assume that you won't find any study proving anything.

The articles describe the methodology through which they validate their proposed theory. As such they do not merely throw in some unfounded theories as you might implicate.

So showing their method of thinking about a theory is enough for you to cite it here as proof for what you say? You can use their theories and their methodology to prove some point that you make on a discussion board?

Or is it jsut more of the same spouting of theories, with more theories to back up the origiinal theories which have previously been backed up by other theories which used a good methodology to arrive at those theories?

And now we can all use those theories in common discussions to prove any-fuckin'-thing we want, right? :D

Baron Max

Huh? ...LOL! What the fuck does that mean???? :shrug:

Baron Max

I posted a picture of a wall I did some art on on my son's bedroom wall.

It's a wall.....and that's it. I think Orleander is just upset that she couldn't see my son, or his bed in the picture:eek:

cid000301c7d22c7ff75ca0en5.jpg

Oh fuck, thats right......I did post the wall I painted in there.

Well, all I gotta' say, Shorty, is posting that painted wall is almost as bad as posting nude pictures of all of your children on the Internet pedophile sites. You should be ashamed for posting a picture of a wall.

Baron Max

Well, all I gotta' say, Shorty, is posting that painted wall is almost as bad as posting nude pictures of all of your children on the Internet pedophile sites. You should be ashamed for posting a picture of a wall.

Baron Max

Sorry Max:eek: I should have known better:spank:

are you calling me a pedophile?

I'm beginning to wonder a lot about you, Orleander, and pedophile is just one of those many possibilities, as well as a voyeur with your own children as the exhibitionists. All of those are beginning to seem like good possibilities.

Baron Max

so a mom who sees her child naked and has no problem with them running around naked is a pedophile and voyeur.
ok then.

so a mom who sees her child naked and has no problem with them running around naked is a pedophile and voyeur.
ok then.

Didn't say "is", I said it's a distinct possibility.

If you feel so confident, why don't you explain your family nudity, including your son and daughter, to the Child Protective Services in your area and see what they say about it?

Baron Max

are you calling me a pedophile?

Did you see me call you a pedophile? Just as you tried to make something sinister out of me posting a wall I painted.....that was really reaching.

I agree with Baron. I thought that long before Baron or anybody else said they found it disturbing. As a mother myself I don't see the logic, common sense, or the protection of your own children from you at all.

And like I said, when it starts getting too heated against you, you try and start back peddling.

I don't want to know whats going on in your house, but I don't have a good vibe about the whole thing!!

BTW I found in my son's knapsack a flyer from school.

It is;

Parents how to Protect your kids from the Internet!

Maybe I should send it to you.

I couldn't find anything on there that said it was safe to post naked pictures of your kids on the internet. I should bring that up... I think they missed that tip!

Back