Why is being nude so "wrong"?

holy crap! Seriously!? I've run around my brothers in a bikini, don't even tell me they thought of having sex with me!!

If they were boys at the right age, then, yes, they damned sure thought about it!!! And they probably talked about you with their friends, laughing and joking about what they'd like to do to you! And any boy that didn't would be considered abnormal.

Orleander, you're totally naive. Can that be possible?

Baron Max

If they were boys at the right age, then, yes, they damned sure thought about it!!! And they probably talked about you with their friends, laughing and joking about what they'd like to do to you! And any boy that didn't would be considered abnormal.

Baron Max

LMAO she isn't the only one Baron;) Haven't you heard of brothers spying on their sisters while they are getting dressed?

Baron Max

Hmm did your mother ever wear a bikini in your presence? Please share your thoughts.

so we've gone from naked to incest to play fighting. Since they don't get physical with each other now, I guess I would wonder what the hell they were doing. I guess you want to know if I would have a problem with them being naked in bed next.

We don't have a problem with nudity. We do have a problem with physical contact while naked. Its inappropriate

If nude siblings makes you think of incest, does that mean athletes of the same sex showering together means they have homosexual thoughts and act on it? Did you have those thoughts in high school?

Bikini or underwear is still clothing. Do you think teenagers, brothers and sisters should be running around naked together? What would you think if you and your husband came home to find your 16 yr old son and 9 yr old daughter "BOTH" running around naked......or playfighting?

Or what if your son is 16 but your daughter was lets say 14 0r 15 and more developed?

Is your doctor male or female? What about your Ob-Gyn?

It's not keeping incest at bay. It is more like teenagers of the opposite sex regardless if they are related or not, being curious and bombarded with raging hormones.

We don't have a problem with nudity. We do have a problem with physical contact while naked. Its inappropriate

Ahh, inappropriate, huh? But what if they both want to do it? Or do you make the rules somehow about "appropriate"?? And if you do, then you're admitting that something might happen!! ...LOL!

Baron Max

Ahh, inappropriate, huh? But what if they both want to do it? Or do you make the rules somehow about "appropriate"?? And if you do, then you're admitting that something might happen!! ...LOL!

Baron Max

I have no concept of what you are even talking about. Its not a sex thing, its a personal space thing. My kids don't even wrestle clothed.

Did he/you get aroused by the exam?

SAM! is this your way of getting completely off topic here or what?
I thought mods were supposed to keep US on track.

No cold steel doesn't arouse me. Did he get aroused how the hell am I supposed to know.......maybe he did who knows.....do you know?

Again what does this have to do with Grown children running around naked?

Because YOU brought it up in conversation, Sam!! YOU started talking about your family, your home nation of India, YOUR easy acceptance of nudity.

Because YOU brought the topic up.

Baron Max

Very true.

Did he/you get aroused by the exam?

Would you expect a garbage man to get aroused, a plumber, carpenter etc? Are you saying that a few years of school stops this or is it the money or....what is it?

I have no concept of what you are even talking about. Its not a sex thing, ....

I know you don't have any concept. My guess is that you have never had any raging hormones, either!

But answer the question I asked about "inappropriate". You could also answer the question about ...would you leave your house, and leave your daughter and son walking around naked?

Baron Max

SAM! is this your way of getting completely off topic here or what?
I thought mods were supposed to keep US on track.

No cold steel doesn't arouse me. Did he get aroused how the hell am I supposed to know.......maybe he did who knows.....do you know?

Again what does this have to do with Grown children running around naked?

Hmm so you believe the doctor may have got aroused?

Back