Why Homeopathy is getting more and more popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that leads us to your second observation, that if a dilution cured ailments, the finite body of water on Earth would have touched all substances over time, and if the 'memory' theory was correct, would be the most potent cure for all ills. As people drink water and still get ill, there seems to be a hole in the homepath's bucket though.

In other words, a stoner should be able to get extra high if they recycle their old bong water. I'll pass the info along :m::m::m:

My dog does a variation of laying on stones. It is called paws of filth. It is a refinement of where he rubs off on you anything foul he has located by the roadsides and rolled in. In paws of filth he marks your clothes with the the natural essence of the proper world about us.

Homoeopathy is highly scientific, logical, and extremely effective method of treatment.

Obviously a flat out lie.

It is the most rational science with respect to its concepts of health, disease and cure.

Anyone with access to a dictionary can look up the words 'rational' / 'science' and quickly see there is no relation to the word 'homeopathy'.

Homeopathy is an evidence-based medicine. It is supported by worldwide clinical research.

Obiously not.

Some major medical schools, including Yale, and Salford now include homeopathy as part of their medical curriculum.

In what context? I bet it's something along the lines of the history of alternative quackery.

Undoubtedly, homoeopathy is the medicine of the 21st Century.

Good luck with that delusion.

Thanks MacGyver. I bumped into that and was stunned especially near the bottom where the TAC members is used in the internal court and the heinous demands for punishment.

Dr Nancy I further challenge you on your claims that:
1. Conventional drugs are crude
2. most patients are over-medicated

You don't see conventional drugs to be crude? Childish....
And when we potentised your crude medicine, you say it is extremely diluted?

Most of the chronic patients are over-medicated because conventional medicine has a poor record in chronic diseases unlike acute where they have a better record.

Hello everyone... this is my first post on sci-forums and I'm quite gald to be here :eek:. I am especially glad that my first post is a reubttal to what every credible scientific organization has deemed quackery.

Homeopathy consists as I understand it of taking an substance and maing a solution of it with water then diluting it to the point were hardly a molecule of the original substance remains. This is its main problem in my opinion.

(Info taken from wikipedia for the most part)

As I see it most homeopathic solutions would not even contain a single molecule of the original substance. How is possible that basically a cup of water can cure diseases simply because once there was powder of ebola root in it?
By that logic drinking any water could probably cure a disease of sorts.

So what do you fellow skeptics think of my arguement? :) It's my feeble first attempt to debunk something.

Homeopathy at Wiki: http://www.wiki4cam.org/wiki/Homeopathy

Studies published in 'The Lancet' demonstrate that any benefit from homeopathic cures happens at the same percentage rate as placebos, confirming there is no tangible effect.

http://dumenat.smbh.univ-paris13.fr/cdi/06/volume 2/6030036.pdf //peter fischer answer to lancet study against homeopathy
http://drmukhtarahmad.wordpress.com...mnation-for-the-lancets-stance-on-homeopathy/
http://freetochoosehealth.wordpress...-flaws-with-lancets-anti-homeopathy-campaign/

All Nancy Malik does is post the same rubbish until she is banned by the forum. She has repeatedly failed to substantiate any of her claims.

Even if homeopathy really works the cause for it has still not been found. But there are all sorts of unsolved mysteries in world. Maybe water is the real cause here.

Maybe wishful thinking, lack of experimental controls, and selective data sampling are the real causes here. Double, double, toil and trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back