Why does the government hide UFO's?

Why would you think there is nothing " fruitful " in your investigation?
We're talking about sufficently compelling evidence. There wasn't any. It was unexplained. Certainly it's mysterious - but mysterious doesn't resolve to answers.
So, I'm saying there is nothing there to investigate further. Produce something to convince me otherwise if you can.

I believe Ufo's are not extraterrestrial, i mean if they are aliens they wont go to earth for just a visit and get to earth without the use of big ships, because they will need to travel triliions of miles just to get here. I believe that the Ufo's are dimensional machines or time machine from other dimensions. travelers from other dimension or other world line is piloting this machines and somehow the goverment might know about this and there trying to hide timetravel from the world to avoid conflict or war by making time travel machine and use it to get info from other dimensions or advance technology from other dimensions. well just my own opinion

Nitpick:
I believe Ufo's are not extraterrestrial,
If they are from another dimension, they are - by definition - extraterrestrial. i.e. not from Earth.

I believe that the Ufo's are dimensional machines or time machine from other dimensions.
-_O
So, you find
- craft traveling a long distance in (mundane) space from another (mundane) planet far away
less plausible than
- an entire alternate dimension, with unknown planets, and unknown physics, and technology that can go between dimensions?

How do you find a spectacularly extraordinary explanation more plausible than a merely extraordinary explanation?

I mean, we at least know other planets exist, right?

There is a self proclaimed time traveler whosaid when u travel to another dimension you travel a similar world from your there for this travelers dont have big changes with them they are still us but there history is a slightly diffrrent from ours but there is this thing called destiny minir things can be changed but somehow this big changes cannot for example there is ww2 and internent was made this tyoe of big discovery and changes in human history.

I said if i were an alien i wouldnt waste my timegoing to earth to help another species whitout any interest.
especially if your species have superior technology than the earthlings. and ufo's movements are only possible if they can manipulate gravity and time their sudden dissapearance in mid air without a sonic boom is quit impossible if you talk about physics well time travel is not proven(yet) in this period of time but scientist are starting to uncover the things to made it possible

and sorry what i meant by extraterrestrial is other species living in our dimensions on different planets.
well the planet where these travelers came from our earths too and there world is similar to us so it seems there not aliens but at the same time they are lol

and sorry what i meant by extraterrestrial is other species living in our dimensions on different planets.
well the planet where these travelers came from our earths too and there world is similar to us so it seems there not aliens but at the same time they are lol

Exactly

I believe Ufo's are not extraterrestrial, i mean if they are aliens they wont go to earth for just a visit and get to earth without the use of big ships, because they will need to travel triliions of miles just to get here.
It seems very unlikely to me that aliens would travel enormous distances just to bother some cows and a startle a few people.

I believe that the Ufo's are dimensional machines or time machine from other dimensions. travelers from other dimension or other world line is piloting this machines and somehow the goverment might know about this and there trying to hide timetravel from the world to avoid conflict or war by making time travel machine and use it to get info from other dimensions or advance technology from other dimensions. well just my own opinion
If the time traveller theory is right, why don't we have any super-advanced technology, other than what we can plausibly say we developed ourselves? Is it Men in Black with memory-wiping sticks making us all forget the advanced technology?

I said if i were an alien i wouldnt waste my timegoing to earth to help another species whitout any interest.
It might be hard to say what your motivations would be if you were alien.

ufo's movements are only possible if they can manipulate gravity and time their sudden dissapearance in mid air without a sonic boom is quit impossible if you talk about physics
I think you're getting ahead of yourself by assuming that there's evidence of anything manipulating gravity. Unless you're aware of some evidence of that. Same goes for disappearing in mid air.

well time travel is not proven(yet) in this period of time but scientist are starting to uncover the things to made it possible
Again, that's very hard to know. However, if time travel is invented some time in the future, wouldn't we expect to be having time travellers visiting us now? Yet there don't seem to be any obvious ones around. Maybe we live in a particularly boring time, so no time travellers want to visit the early 21st century.

Again, that's very hard to know. However, if time travel is invented some time in the future, wouldn't we expect to be having time travellers visiting us now? Yet there don't seem to be any obvious ones around. Maybe we live in a particularly boring time, so no time travellers want to visit the early 21st century.

I cant explain to u everythin in fine details but if your interested on what im talking about look up John titor story online he is a self proclaimed time traveler from 2036 in a mission to retrieve a IBM 5100 in the 1975 when it was first manufuctured it is a portable computer he visited 2000 for personal reasons thats how he introduced himself if u wanna learn more about him and the multiverse theory do some research about him and in that thing u said why we dont have advance technology, Dimension differ from each other all dimenaions are not the same but some dimensions are similar to each other. for example the john titor's world is not completely similar in our world but he got here because its the closest world and for an example to grasp timetravel easily: when u travel to the past and u go back to 2015 june 1 for example your visiting a world where june 2015 is their current present so u cant really travel to your own past your just visiting another world where their present is june 2015 if u would have travel 1 day earlier or month or sec you will visit a different world line. this is how i see the multi verse theory there is only present no past or future u cant change a worlds past but u can visit another dimension where your world is similar but their present is outdated from your own world your not visiting your own past but other worlds present time

i am aware of manipulating gravity based on john titor he said that scientist will discover this in the years to come but were not really sure because our world could have a different future than jt's but he did mentioned cern and i feel that the guys in area 51 already doing research and trying to achieve time travel

i am aware of manipulating gravity based on john titor he said that scientist will discover this in the years to come but were not really sure because our world could have a different future than jt's but he did mentioned cern and i feel that the guys in area 51 already doing research and trying to achieve time travel
So you believe goofy anonymous posts on forums?

I will give you 4.33 billion dollars if you sing the Melaine song Brand New Key while standing on your head.

I did my own research. its obvious and common sense but ofcourse i dont have proof if u think about our history and all the mysteries all dot connects. if i told you im going to attend school but u notice im not bringing any school tools or a bag with me it would be obvious i wouldnt go to school but ofcoure u dont have proof unless u saw me not go to school.

I did my own research. its obvious and common sense but ofcourse i dont have proof if u think about our history and all the mysteries all dot connects. if i told you im going to attend school but u notice im not bringing any school tools or a bag with me it would be obvious i wouldnt go to school but ofcoure u dont have proof unless u saw me not go to school.
The poster who called himself John title made many claims that turned out to be false, end of story.

Back