Why does the government hide UFO's?

Why do you think it was a craft? What evidence has lead you to believe Paddoboy saw a craft specifically? What gave you the impression that it was a technological construction?

Why do you think it was a craft? What evidence has lead you to believe Paddoboy saw a craft specifically? What gave you the impression that it was a technological construction?

Because it was a lighted disk that flew across the sky. There is no natural or manmade phenomena that conforms to these characteristics. Also because of the long history of disc-shaped objects witnessed flying thru the sky, evading pilots, and often landing leaving impressions in the ground. What do you think it was? The planet Venus? lol!

There's still no indication that the disk was any kind of vehicle. Why is "craft" the conclusion that you're jumping to?

There's still no indication that the disk was any kind of vehicle. Why is "craft" the conclusion that you're jumping to?

Because of our long history of seeing these disks flying around, evading aircraft, and landing in fields with occupants exiting. That's a craft. So what do you think it was?

So you acknowledge the existence of blue disks flying across the sky? That's certainly a step in the direction of acknowledging craft maneuvered by non-human intelligences. Welcome to the worldwide ufo community.
A bright blue disk in fact, near luminous actually, but it still remains a UFO, certainly not your gullible like interpretation of some non human intelligence for the many logical plausible reasons that I have stated.
Wow! And you say you approach these things open minded? :rolleyes:

A bright blue disk in fact, near luminous actually, but it still remains a UFO, certainly not your gullible like interpretation of some non human intelligence for the many logical plausible reasons that I have stated.
Wow! And you say you approach these things open minded? :rolleyes:

So you admit glowing blue discs flying thru the sky? What are they? Ball lightning? lol!

That's what I'm asking YOU, you're the one pretending to be an expert of alien technology.

You claim to be able to identify alien spaceships from blurry, poor quality, photos, videos, and anecdotes.

So, are ALL "bright blue disks" alien spaceships? If not, why do you think Paddoboy's UFO is an alien spaceship and not one of the not-alien ones?

You claim to be able to identify alien spaceships from blurry, poor quality, photos, videos, and anecdotes.

So, are ALL "bright blue disks" alien spaceships? If not, why do you think Paddoboy's UFO is an alien spaceship and not one of the not-alien ones?

I never said they were alien spaceships. You're lying again troll.

Oh, sorry, I meant craft from an alternate dimension that are extraterrestrial but not "alien", or whatever nonsense you're usually babbling about.

I never said they were alien spaceships. You're lying again troll.
But you say they are something even more unlikely? Interdimensional craft.
And now I see you have gone off the deep end again.
You certainly do not like being confronted with reality do you?

I said they were craft of nonhuman intelligences as all the evidence shows from over the years. See the 13 compelling cases I already posted.
MR, you can obfuscate, pontificate, and watergate [;)] as much as you like.......it's a UFO my friend...nothing more, nothing less.

Back