why does god have a penis?

VitalOne said:
Ok...but where does the Bible support that God, the Father has a physical body?

Good question.

1. Luke 24:39 tells us that after His resurrection, Jesus had a physical body.
2. Matt. 5:48 - The Father is perfect.
3. Heb. 2:10; 5:8-9; 7:28 - Jesus Christ is perfect.
4. John 1:1; Phil. 2:5-6; Heb. 1:3 - Equality of Jesus and the Father, Jesus is in the express image of the Father.
5. Col. 1:19; Col. 2:9 - Jesus fully divine while He had a mortal body.

If Jesus and the Father are equally perfect, can one be "more perfect" than the other? Is there such a thing as something which surpasses perfection? So if Jesus has a physical body, that means that the Father does also. To say He doesn't is to say that they are not equals. If there is any difference between the two, then one of them logically has to be inferior to the other.

If Jesus was fully divine while He had a mortal body, then there is no reason that the Father wouldn't be fully divine with a body as well.

Don't you think it's kind of odd that God instructs not to carve images of him (perhaps because there is no image?) and says not to worship idols?

God doesn't want idolatry because it takes us away from the rightful worship of Him to non-existent entities. Images of Himself are allowed because they serve to remind us of Him, which is correct worship.

Marlin said:
Good question.

1. Luke 24:39 tells us that after His resurrection, Jesus had a physical body.
2. Matt. 5:48 - The Father is perfect.
3. Heb. 2:10; 5:8-9; 7:28 - Jesus Christ is perfect.
4. John 1:1; Phil. 2:5-6; Heb. 1:3 - Equality of Jesus and the Father, Jesus is in the express image of the Father.
5. Col. 1:19; Col. 2:9 - Jesus fully divine while He had a mortal body.

If Jesus and the Father are equally perfect, can one be "more perfect" than the other? Is there such a thing as something which surpasses perfection? So if Jesus has a physical body, that means that the Father does also. To say He doesn't is to say that they are not equals. If there is any difference between the two, then one of them logically has to be inferior to the other.

If Jesus was fully divine while He had a mortal body, then there is no reason that the Father wouldn't be fully divine with a body as well.
There is no question that Jesus had a physical body. But Jesus exclusively says:

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation. Neither shall they say, Lo here or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you" - Luke 17:20-21

Here we find Jesus exclusively saying that God's Kingdom comes not by observation. The Kingdom of God is where God resides, yet it comes not by
observation? Clearly Jesus is saying God isn't a physical thing.

Also, everyone is considered to be a child of God, just like Jesus.
God doesn't want idolatry because it takes us away from the rightful worship of Him to non-existent entities. Images of Himself are allowed because they serve to remind us of Him, which is correct worship.
Actually, it says:
"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth." - Exodus 20:4
Seems to be referring to any material entity.

VitalOne said:
There is no question that Jesus had a physical body. But Jesus exclusively says:

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation. Neither shall they say, Lo here or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you" - Luke 17:20-21

Here we find Jesus exclusively saying that God's Kingdom comes not by observation. The Kingdom of God is where God resides, yet it comes not by
observation? Clearly Jesus is saying God isn't a physical thing.

The kingdom of God is within us, yes. But there is a physical kingdom of God as well--it is the Earth itself, as in, the meek shall inherit the earth. They haven't inherited it yet, I think it's safe to say, so that saying is referring to a future time when the meek will receive their inheritance, which is the physical Kingdom of God.

Also, everyone is considered to be a child of God, just like Jesus.

Yes, that's true, but no one is perfect like Jesus was and is, except for God Himself. The rest of us fall short of perfection and are sinful to some extent. Again, if Christ is perfect and the Father is perfect, and they are equals, then it follows that if one of them has a physical body, the other does as well. This is simple logic.

Actually, it says:
"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth." - Exodus 20:4
Seems to be referring to any material entity.

God was speaking to the Israelites, who had just escaped Egypt and all its idolatrous ways. He had gotten Israel out of Egypt, so now He had to get Egypt out of Israel. The practice of the Egyptians was to make graven images and likenesses of false gods. Context! He's not telling us not to have pictures of Him--just not to worship them.

Marlin said:
The kingdom of God is within us, yes. But there is a physical kingdom of God as well--it is the Earth itself, as in, the meek shall inherit the earth. They haven't inherited it yet, I think it's safe to say, so that saying is referring to a future time when the meek will receive their inheritance, which is the physical Kingdom of God.

Yes, that's true, but no one is perfect like Jesus was and is, except for God Himself. The rest of us fall short of perfection and are sinful to some extent. Again, if Christ is perfect and the Father is perfect, and they are equals, then it follows that if one of them has a physical body, the other does as well. This is simple logic.

God was speaking to the Israelites, who had just escaped Egypt and all its idolatrous ways. He had gotten Israel out of Egypt, so now He had to get Egypt out of Israel. The practice of the Egyptians was to make graven images and likenesses of false gods. Context! He's not telling us not to have pictures of Him--just not to worship them.
Well ok.

But I'm not still convinced that the Christian God is a physical being at all. There's no Biblical evidence to support this. There's no physical description of God in the Bible. I don't think Jesus meant that he was the physical son of God that has half of God's DNA.

Also, when Jesus "I and the father are one" he probably meant his consciousness was completely absorbed in God, and therefore he was God. Jesus says:
"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" - John 8:58

Clearly he does not mean his physical body...right?

VitalOne said:
Well ok.

But I'm not still convinced that the Christian God is a physical being at all. There's no Biblical evidence to support this. There's no physical description of God in the Bible. I don't think Jesus meant that he was the physical son of God that has half of God's DNA.

The "orthodox" Christians believe in an omnipresent 3-in-1 God, and their God does not have a physical body, it's true. But they're wrong. Jesus did indeed have half of the Father's DNA. This is why the Bible calls Him God's "Only Begotten Son." All of us are "begotten" of our parents physically. Jesus was the only one whom God sired physically.

Also, when Jesus "I and the father are one" he probably meant his consciousness was completely absorbed in God, and therefore he was God.

When He said that, He meant that they were one in purpose, not in substance.

Jesus says:
"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" - John 8:58

Clearly he does not mean his physical body...right?

Right, because as Jehovah, he didn't yet have a physical body. He indicates here that He pre-existed Abraham, and that He was the great "I AM," the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He only gained a physical body around 4 B.C.E., so it follows that until He was resurrected in bodily form, the Father was greater than He. Upon resurrection and ascension, He became equal with the Father.

Marlin said:
The "orthodox" Christians believe in an omnipresent 3-in-1 God, and their God does not have a physical body, it's true. But they're wrong. Jesus did indeed have half of the Father's DNA. This is why the Bible calls Him God's "Only Begotten Son." All of us are "begotten" of our parents physically. Jesus was the only one whom God sired physically.
The only begotten son could mean anything. It could mean the only person born as the holy spirit in human form. So he is the son of God.

When He said that, He meant that they were one in purpose, not in substance.
Interpretations vary.

Right, because as Jehovah, he didn't yet have a physical body. He indicates here that He pre-existed Abraham, and that He was the great "I AM," the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He only gained a physical body around 4 B.C.E., so it follows that until He was resurrected in bodily form, the Father was greater than He. Upon resurrection and ascension, He became equal with the Father.
Well ok. You can intepret things in many ways. You may go on believing that the Christian God is physical, but I certainly will not, not until there's enough evidence.

This event occured shortly after the ressurrection;

And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

And he took it, and did eat before them.

John 24:36-43

When Jesus returns, he will be in this same likeness-- physical and dwell on the earth 1,000 years.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev. 20: 4

This is my understanding of it.

Last edited:
If God has a penis and there is no Mrs. God then He must have hands too. Is He Ron Jeremy's image or Mini Me's? Biggus Dickus' or Pee Wee Herman's? Mary knows Him by the name of Hugh G. Rection.

PsychoticEpisode said:
If God has a penis and there is no Mrs. God then He must have hands too. Is He Ron Jeremy's image or Mini Me's? Biggus Dickus' or Pee Wee Herman's? Mary knows Him by the name of Hugh G. Rection.

This doesn't deserve a response, but yes, there is a "Mrs. God."

to screw the devil
and anything else he wants
and anything else that gets in his way.

genep said:

to screw the devil
and anything else he wants
and anything else that gets in his way.
M*W: Just how big is god's penis? Use feet or miles if inches are too small. This kind of talk gets me turned on...

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: Just how big is god's penis? Use feet or miles if inches are too small. This kind of talk gets me turned on...

I think we are talking billions of light years...

No wonder he is worshipped :(

Hmmmm.....When God orgasms with a member measured in the billions of light years, the ultimate chizzbomb will take quite a while to exit assuming that it travels close to c. Wouldn't it be extraordinarily bizarre to learn that a universe is born every time God comes and everything that exists is nothing but divine ejaculate.

Nobody's ever heard the phrase, "Zeus as rapist"?

God gets a penis right about the same time men figure out they play a part in reproduction.

PsychoticEpisode said:
Hmmmm.....When God orgasms with a member measured in the billions of light years, the ultimate chizzbomb will take quite a while to exit assuming that it travels close to c. Wouldn't it be extraordinarily bizarre to learn that a universe is born every time God comes and everything that exists is nothing but divine ejaculate.
M*W: Believe it or not, there is a new book out by Lynn Picknett about the ejaculate of god.

Back