Why Does God allow evil to happen? Is God evil?

§outh§tar said:
Can you please provide any extrabiblical records of Jesus' miracles so that I know you are not being prejudiced?

Sorry, what do you mean by extrabiblical? Do you mean references to His miracles outside of the scriptures in which they were recorded, collected and therein bound and canonized?

Surely if they were recorded they would be included in that which has been canonized already? If there are other references to Jesus' miracles I would like to see them.

I am not sure what it is you are asking me for though? Please elaborate.

Thanks

c20

c20H25N3o said:
Sorry, what do you mean by extrabiblical? Do you mean references to His miracles outside of the scriptures in which they were recorded, collected and therein bound and canonized?

Surely if they were recorded they would be included in that which has been canonized already? If there are other references to Jesus' miracles I would like to see them.

I am not sure what it is you are asking me for though? Please elaborate.

Thanks

c20

I said nothing about such sources being bound or canonized.

I said, for me to know that you are not being prejudiced, provide an extrabiblical record of Jesus' miracles. Obviously they would not be canonized.

§outh§tar said:
I said nothing about such sources being bound or canonized.

I said, for me to know that you are not being prejudiced, provide an extrabiblical record of Jesus' miracles. Obviously they would not be canonized.

I would not know where to look other than in the Holy Scriptures. Surely if Jesus' miracles were recorded elsewhere, they would only serve to increase my faith as I see God's power working through His Son yet again?
To be predudiced I must be trying to fulfill some selfish ambition of my own against the will of another? How can this be the case when glorifying Jesus Christ? How can that be to serve my own selfish ambition in detriment to another?

peace

c20

prejudice
an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge

If you look to the Scriptures for 'evidence' of Jesus' miracles but have no extrabiblical corroboration, that is considered prejudice by the definition provided.

If I am prejudiced towards God, so be it. May He be merciful to me.

peace

c20

God can punish the evil but dosent give a dam about the suffering caused to the innocent by the devil , that dam son of a motherless goat, Fuck U god.

c20H25N3o said:
Is it a loving thing to ask me to do it? Do you ask me to do it because you love me?

peace

c20

Is it a loving thing to ask you to move a mountain which will immediately
result in at least 8 people dedicating their lives to the glory and love of
Jesus? Not to be insulting, but that should be a no-brainer.

RawThinkTank said:
God can punish the evil but dosent give a dam about the suffering caused to the innocent by the devil , that dam son of a motherless goat, Fuck U god.

Brutal

Crunchy Cat said:
Is it a loving thing to ask you to move a mountain which will immediately
result in at least 8 people dedicating their lives to the glory and love of
Jesus? Not to be insulting, but that should be a no-brainer.

Still waitin' on ya' c20H25N3o ...

crunchy
apparently he has left the forum, he either was ask to, by the higher powers on this board or it got to hot.
you could ask the same question of lori 7, or marcac, and david f.

audible said:
crunchy
apparently he has left the forum, he either was ask to, by the higher powers on this board or it got to hot.
you could ask the same question of lori 7, or marcac, and david f.

That's strange... I saw him logged in last night. Are we sure he's gone?

I think hes left the religious forum, he stated that he was leaving on the c20 vs atheist thread.

Crunchy Cat: Still waitin' on ya' c20H25N3o ...
M*W: Crunch, don't hold yer breath. c20 couldn't answer any of our questions, so he flew the inquisition. Good riddance. Another one bites the dust.

audible: I think hes left the religious forum, he stated that he was leaving on the c20 vs atheist thread.
M*W: Free at last, free at last. Thank God in Heaven, we're free at last! ~ MLK

That's a shame. Now the opportunity to help that individual differentiate
between fantasy and reality has gone.

Crunchy Cat: That's a shame. Now the opportunity to help that individual differentiate between fantasy and reality has gone.
M*W: True, but c20 chose to remain in his fantasy world, even though we tried to give him a taste of reality.

I shall fight the injustice that U GOD imposes on the innocent suffering by ignoring their agony and not restoring that what was taken by the evil.

Who cares what sins and punishments the evil is gona face. U cheap shit. I wana see U disapear from human minds. I dedicate my life to it. Kill me now U sucker.

audible said:

I talked with him a little, then the next day he 'left'.

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: True, but c20 chose to remain in his fantasy world, even though we tried to give him a taste of reality.

No, that was his reality, his truth, his way. The Lord said: 'My ways are not your ways.' Everyone will find the same truth on their own way.

Back