Why does evolution select against atheists?

There are positive & negatives effects of divorce on children. There are positive & negatives effects of family size on children.
Anyone who stays together for the sake of the children is guilty of severe child abuse.
The more children a couple have the less time they have for each & the less they can afford to provide for them.

Sure. But I did not cite wikipedia.

I was just informing SIASL that he can educate himself on the effects of the disintegrating family unit. Its a pretty hot topic in some circles, all of which happen to be theistic.

Not at all. I am sure there are religious people in America. They just have a strange attitude towards God.
religion isn't an everyday topic for most americans.
most americans feel your religion is a private matter
your religion means fuck all to me, it's entirely irrelevant.

it's really hard to explain exactly where i fit on the line.
i definitely do not believe in some being called "a god" but on the other hand i can not ignore the fact of a collective consciousness.

I was just informing SIASL that he can educate himself on the effects of the disintegrating family unit. Its a pretty hot topic in some circles, all of which happen to be theistic.

I suggested you look up Roman law and the influence of Greek philosophy on planet earth. All you have to do is type either of those into your search bar for wikipedia on firefox.

religion isn't an everyday topic for most americans.
most americans feel your religion is a private matter
your religion means fuck all to me, it's entirely irrelevant.

i definitely do not believe in some being called "a god" but on the other hand i can not ignore the fact of a collective consciousness.

What does private religion mean? Religion is a social phenomenon.

I suggested you look up Roman law and the influence of Greek philosophy on planet earth. All you have to do is type either of those into your search bar for wikipedia on firefox.

If you note, I did not make any claims I merely responded to his inanity with a suggestion to educate himself.

And if you noted, I responded to your inanity with a suggestion to educate yourself.

I've read the influence of Greek philosphy on Islamic thought and expanded on it elsewhere. I suggest you read beyond Greek philosophy.

What does private religion mean? Religion is a social phenomenon.
i said "private matter".
as an american a persons religion is unimportant, for anything.
the only time religion becomes important is when we need an abortion clinic bomber or a terrorist.

but all bullshit aside i think i can safely say that god is here to stay.
there will always be those that conclude that humanity is more than what nature alone can explain.

As usual, you inform me of nothing. I am well educated on the topic. Such as it is, considering that family is different for different people & obviously, the ancient limited concept of family has not worked well for many.
Disintegration of the family is mainly theistic propaganda scare tactics.

The existence or nonexistence of a collective consciousness is unrelated to theism or atheism.

“ Originally Posted by strangerinastrangela
why do you assume high divorce rates are bad??? Why do you assume small families are bad??? ”

because of the impact on children.

There are positive & negatives effects of divorce on children. There are positive & negatives effects of family size on children.
Anyone who stays together for the sake of the children is guilty of severe child abuse.
The more children a couple have the less time they have for each & the less they can afford to provide for them.

google disintegration of the family

If you note, I did not make any claims I merely responded to his inanity with a suggestion to educate himself.

This,
is inanity???????

“ Originally Posted by S.A.M.
If you note, I did not make any claims I merely responded to his inanity with a suggestion to educate himself. ”

You claim divorce & small families are bad.

Yeah, note how little the sensation of humour exists among the atheists here?

:rolleyes:
I think the atheists here have a better sense of humor than the theists.. not that it makes any difference to your 'argument'.

Last edited:
Back