Why do you believe in God?

not really - an agnostic stands nothing to lose by adopting practices established by paths of theism that bear a synchronicity with their already existing ideals - like for instance adopting a vegetarian diet is very beneficial for a buddhist, and adopting such a practice or similar practices could pave the way for establishing further resolution on the issue of transcendence and recycling

not really - an agnostic stands nothing to lose by adopting practices established by paths of theism that bear a synchronicity with their already existing ideals - like for instance adopting a vegetarian diet is very beneficial for a buddhist, and adopting such a practice or similar practices could pave the way for establishing further resolution on the issue of transcendence and recycling

were am I supposed to get the protein from? Were am I supposed to get the high energy requirements my body needs? I am a tall guy you know 6'3" and I am well built . So chewing on cabbage want get me through 30 minutes.

therefore an agnostic solidly believes that they don't know whether they believe in god or not
Drivel.
How many times do we have to go through this... :rolleyes:

Agnosticism is nothing to do with "belief".

It is to do with whether one holds that there is sufficient knowledge on whether god(s) exist or not, or whether such things are even knowable in the first place.
It is an entirely epistemological stance.

It is not that they are unsure of whether they believe in God or not - that is theism or atheism.

I, for example, am an agnostic atheist, as I know many atheists here are.

They are points along two separate matters.

were am I supposed to get the protein from? Were am I supposed to get the high energy requirements my body needs? I am a tall guy you know 6'3" and I am well built . So chewing on cabbage want get me through 30 minutes.

PROTEIN IN LEGUMES: Garbanzo beans, Kidney beans, Lentils, Lima beans, Navy beans, Soybeans, Split peas

PROTEIN IN GRAINS: Barley, Brown rice, Buckwheat, Millet, Oatmeal, Rye, Wheat germ, Wheat, hard red, Wild rice

VEGETABLE PROTEIN: Artichokes, Beets, Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Green peas, Green pepper, Kale, Lettuce, Mushrooms, Mustard green, Onions, Potatoes, Spinach, Tomatoes, Turnip greens, Watercress, Yams, Zucchini

PROTEIN IN FRUITS: Apple, Banana, Cantaloupe, Grape, Grapefruit, Honeydew melon, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Strawberry, Tangerine, Watermelon

Click for hemp protein details
hemp protein source
PROTEIN IN NUTS AND SEEDS: Almonds, Cashews, Filberts, Hemp Seeds, Peanuts, Pumpkin seeds, Sesame seeds, Sunflower seeds, Walnuts (black)

http://www.happycow.net/vegetarian_protein.html

or you could even be a lactose vegetarian (no meat fish or eggs, but dairy is ok - even buddha drank milk)

Drivel.
How many times do we have to go through this... :rolleyes:

Agnosticism is nothing to do with "belief".

It is to do with whether one holds that there is sufficient knowledge on whether god(s) exist or not, or whether such things are even knowable in the first place.

given that no one has drunk the ocean of knowledge completely, you have a belief, ie one believes that it is not possible to know or not know god.

Avoidin the issue of belief is ridiculous, since one can believe that it is possible to not have a belief - the nature of being conscious is that there is no avoiding the nature of belief, since it underrides all epistemological premises

Back