Why do ghosts wear human clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a fundamental break here, in the course of the thread.

It has become clear that the issue is about the use of the term compelling.

Simply put, your stance is that reading an article or watching a video where someone claims something falls well within your definition of compelling.

The examples you list are, by virtually anyone else's standards not compelling.

The original article you linked to said virtually nothing of your repeated assertions of 3D full figure, moving human forms, without distraction or interference passing right in front of a witness. It is indeed quite sparse, not to mention the fact that we have zero access to its source. It is not first-hand, we don't even know if it's second-hand. We know virtually nothing about the actual incident.

Subsequent articles referenced animals.

When asked for your evidence of 3D full figure, moving human forms, without distraction or interference passing right in front of a witness, you said "I already have."

You had not. When pressed to refer to these articles had supposedly "already" posted, you posted some new articles. That's a bait & switch.

And here you go with the lying again. Not only did the first video give at least 5 first hand accounts, but the 6 videos posted afterwards all gave first hand accounts. I'm guessing your confused.

And here you go with the lying again. Not only did the first video give at least 5 first hand accounts, but the 6 videos posted afterwards all gave first hand accounts. I'm guessing your confused.
I asked you before, I'll ask you again. Maybe I missed it. Please point me at it.

What I'm really interested in is why you would freely admit that you believe things by default and only question them if there is a compelling reason to..

LOL! Because we all do that everyday. Everyone who isn't a paranoid maniac that is. See, that's how I can detect blind skepticism. It starts advancing behaviors and beliefs that in the everyday normal world would just be seen as crazy. Like not believing what people say they experienced. And demanding scientific evidence for everything.

Last edited:
Post 180 to 183. Post 139. Post 146.
Nice try.

Post 132:
There have now been over 130 posts in this thread. In there, you have made a claim at least 2 dozen times about witnesses seeing human, full-body 3D moving apparitions, right in front of them, without distraction or other interference.

Present your evidence of a witness seeing human, full-body 3D moving apparition, right in front of them without distraction or other interference.
Post 136:
I've already provided accounts
By post 136, you had not.

In post 301 You called me a liar for saying exactly that. I did not lie. It is extant in the thread history.

And you did change your story. That too is extant in the thread history.

Is that because
a] you mis-remembered, or
b] you embellished your account to suit your needs?

Last edited:
Nice try.

Post 131+

By post 131, you had not.

You called me a liar. I did not lie. It is extant in the thread history.

And you did change your story. That too is extant in the thread history.

Is that because
a] you mis-remembered, or
b] you embellished your account to suit your needs?

LOL! What's the rest of that sentence you half quoted from me?

"I've already provided accounts..."

The OP contained one account. Later on there was an account of a woman seeing a little girl. Those were provided pre post 131. Also 3 of those video accounts were of full bodied apparitions. The first video contained 2 accounts of that. That's 7 accounts total. So where did I lie? Where am I lying now?

Last edited:
LOL! What's the rest of that sentence you half quoted from me?

"I've already provided accounts..."
As I said, a bait and switch.

I asked for your account of a specific thing. The very thing you had claimed two dozen times pre-post 132.
Your response was that you had done so.

As I said, a bait and switch.

I asked for your account of a specific thing. The very thing you had claimed two dozen times pre-post 132.
Your response was that you had done so.

What's the rest of that sentence? And don't lie.

Nevermind..Here it is:

"I've already provided accounts, audio, and photos of ghosts."

Did you not see the accounts I posted, the audio of the ghost animals, and the photos I posted? Or are you so desperate at this point that you will lie and twist anything I say? Is that all you got?

And to be clear, I would not be holding you to such a high standard of accuracy in your accounting if you were not absolutely adamant that normal people don't do this.

My stance is that people, even you, do this. Change their accounts of events.

And to be clear, I would not be holding you to such a high standard of accuracy in your accounting if you were not absolutely adamant that normal people don't do this.

My stance is that people, even you, do this. Change their accounts of events.

Never did. You're lying again and half quoting my sentences at this point. Is this something you're proud of? This petty sort of accusing of people? The only thing you've demonstrated with all this is how much you will lie and twist people's words just to win offtopic squabbles in the face of the compelling evidence presented in this thread.

Last edited:
post 11 and 13 for starters.

Care to tell me how you spotted 3D moving forms in photos and audio?

LOL! Nope..didn't say I posted accounts or photos or audio of 3D moving forms. I just said that's what people see. And the many accounts I've included in this whole thread confirm that. Try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back