Why do ghosts wear human clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look. You're still refusing to acknowledge (or should I say you're wilfully ignoring) the fact that it was all proven to be BS. What a surprise.

Wow, seriously? Do you not even read what you post?

Actually, that would explain a lot.

You're ignoring that Ketchum's studies were shown to be fraudulent.

"Nah they were verified by these labs and la-la-la I can't hear you!"

You're doing it again.

"Nuh-uh, you a troll!"

You're ignoring that Ketchum's studies were shown to be fraudulent.

"Nah they were verified by these labs and la-la-la I can't hear you!"

You're doing it again.

"Nuh-uh, you a troll!"

So you have no proof I deliberately ignored anything. I should report you for lying.

You're doing it even now.

Ketchum's studies were shown to be fraudulent.

Which is more than some non-peer-reviewed, self-published articles (with no data) have to show for themselves.

You're doing it even now.

Ketchum's studies were shown to be fraudulent.

Which is more than some non-peer-reviewed, self-published articles (with no data) have to show for themselves.

No they haven't. Nobody has proven any fraud at all. Cite the study. After that, prove I willfully ignored it.

"Great news! Melba Ketchum’s DNA results independently confirmed!Apparently another lab operating completely independently of Melba Ketchum’s group has independently confirmed her much-criticized results on Bigfoot DNA. Now we have two completely independent science groups who have replicated DNA for Bigfoots, first Ketchum’s and then Ketchum’s result was replicated by another group. Reportedly, the other team replicates Ketchum’s results in their entirety.

If you read me on here, you would know that I always said that Melba was right. In part that was due to my good friendship with Richard Stubstad, who assured me that Melba’s methods were good and that there was no way on Earth she would engage in scientific fraud. Also I know a scientist who ran all of her data and said that it looked good to him. Another scientist also ran her DNA and said that all the results checked out. I told you so. You guys should listen to me? Why don’t you listen to me?"===https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2015/09/09/bigfoot-news-september-8-2015/

Last edited:
Ketchum's studies were confirmed to be bogus several times. You can confirm this online.

Well, feel free to report me if you think I'm lying about Ketchum's studies being fraudulent.

I wish I had come across this earlier. It was buried below a large embedded video.

It explains your emotional attachment to paranormal phenom. You're not looking for objective analysis, you're looking for validation of your own experience.

Lively discussions are one thing, but it is not my desire to erode or dismantle your experience of the last moment you had with your mother.

I withdraw.

Ah. Well spotted Dave, could explain a lot. Thanks for pointing out.

I'll give him a bit more of an easy ride, then.

MR, please don't make it hard for me. I'll try to leave you alone on this topic, so long as you do not goad me. OK?

I really shouldn't have presented all that evidence to you and expected you to look at it. Go lie down now. Everything will be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back