Why Did God Create Us?

Re: TruthSeeker, about page 2...

Originally posted by Mrhero54
It was actually on page four and Persol gave a very logical agrument against your reason. The whole loving thing sounds good but you forget the major difference between our parents and god. God knows everything therefore he didn't have a need to fufill, he didn't need/want to create people to love. Also, whenever you say God loves us and so forth, I can't help but to think of the billions of people (most of the world right?) that would be in hell for simple sins like not believing in Christ or denying his existence.

You're just twisting his words. Persol did the same thing. Me too. Cris too, and Raithere. I'm sure Xev's guilty, and well hell... pretty much ANYONE who EVER disagrees with that UTTER MORON is wrong. Hehe, hell.. thevisitor does it too ya know.. and HE's a bible thumping freak too. Only T knows all. Only T "talks to god since he was a kid". You know, because utter morons with completely disfunctional brains are always right. :rolleyes:

What's sad is that I'm a prick enough to be picking on someone with a brain that is actually malfunctioning, like T's. All I can say is that he comes here under the auspices of having a valid perspective. Ack. Some parts of life are sad.

Mrhero54,

It was actually on page four and Persol gave a very logical agrument against your reason. The whole loving thing sounds good but you forget the major difference between our parents and god. God knows everything therefore he didn't have a need to fufill, he didn't need/want to create people to love.
Well... it must be pretty boring to just sit there and do nothing for an eternity, isn't? Does that sound a good reason to create us so that we can Love back and forth? :bugeye:

Also, whenever you say God loves us and so forth, I can't help but to think of the billions of people (most of the world right?) that would be in hell for simple sins like not believing in Christ or denying his existence.
Everyone sins. If you sin once in your whole life, you go to hell. So everyone would go to hell if Christ hadn't died for our sins.

When i was a christian i use to wonder how Catholics and Mormons had such huge followings despite some serious bible contradictions. I believed they were more like a cult and people fell into their "sect of real believers" trap (we are the only ones who know what God really wants, so that's why people treat us the way they do). But after reading some of your stuff, i feel (ironically enough) that the Mormons paint a more realistic picture of God and give better explainations then most mainstream Bible thumping churches. The Mormons seem to value reason more than scripture which is a good start for anyone seeking God. Don't let any Christians try to convert you back to "mainstream" christianity, you guys seem closer to the truth in my opinion.
Interestingly enough...:

1 John 2:18-19
"18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour.
19 They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us."

to worship alah,
not only humans but also genies, and animals. but we dont understand there way.
and this is enough reason

Originally posted by mohamed
to worship alah,
not only humans but also genies, and animals. but we dont understand there way.
and this is enough reason

what in the hell are you talking about? genies? animals?

we don't understand? I think YOU don't understand and apparently lack the faculties by which to EVER understand. How could you assume that my stupid dog was put here to worship alah? My stupid dog (who is cute and lovable) can't worship anything. He doesn't have a "way" to do it because the concept of worship requires a sophisticated understanding of self, such that you can DEMEAN your SELF by subjegating your SELF to some idea you have. one thing i'm sure of is that my stupid dog does NOT have a sophisticated understanding of self.

genies? Man, you... what? Where do you come up with genies? Are there genies in the quran? Wow.

WesMorris

I understand your anger;) ,I believe in God but i accept the fact that it is just that, a belief. I believe because i want to live in a paradise of my desires when i die. I believe because it was instilled in me since i was a kid. Neither of these reasons are very good reasons, but i accept that. Just as the athesist accepts that they don't belive in God just because he can't be proven(which is only a slightly better reason then the ones i provided) . I cannot prove it nor can someone refute it. I totally understand how people go from christian to atheisit. An intelligent analysis of the Bible shows many shortcomings, yes it an awesome book but to say it is the direct words of God is ridiculous. It is also ridiculous to try to prove it's more valid than other reiligous text. I come here trying to see if someone indeed can reconcile the teachings of the Bible and the All-loving powerful etc Christian God. Then i try to find how they came to this conclusion but i usually find they know less about christianity than i do or they haven't thought out there religion....very fustrating indeed.:rolleyes:

Allah- actually comes from the Sumerian Alla- who was a god of the underworld. Makes ya wonder....

Mrhero54,

TruthSeeker, do you believe most people are going to hell or heaven?
With the way things are going I would say hell... but my never-giving-up-all-persistent-faithful self still say otherwise...:bugeye:

TruthSeeker, do you believe most people are going to hell or heaven?
I'm going to throw my Mormon wrench into the works, make you do some research, and say which heaven?

http://www.mormon.org/(Sorry, it seems the website is not as specific as some of the Sunday school lessons)

Mrhero54

I understand your reasonings about why you believe in god, but your wrong. I know your use to dealing with false christians who over look and pervert the things that they don't understand or want to accept, but I'm not one of those so called christians(because their lying). As one of few true christians, I don't believe in god merely out of teachings or unproven faith. I can testifie of my own witness that god is real and his name is Jesus. For even as you may read of the witnesses of the early church, so is it also today. I am not interacting with a dead god, as some who say they believe, but do not, would make him to be. My witness is not of works of the past(for I was not there) though I have faith in them, but are of those things which I have witnessed of the lord, even the recieving of the spirit of god according to the scriptures, which is the holyghost. If it be that you have any faith at all, do not deem it insignificant, but act upon it while you still have a chance. For it is written:

Hebrews 11:1
1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Romans 9:11
11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Amos 8:11
11Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: 12And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Hebrews 4:6
6Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: 7Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
The King James Version

Last edited:
God created us (NOT) as his toys.
Whenever he's pissed, he summons an earthquake or a tornado or an asteroid and watches how people suffer.

He got bored with the dinosaurs so he wiped them out with an asteroid. Oh wait... The world was created 5 thousand years ago... There were no dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are creatures planted in the ground by satan. Sorry I forgot...:rolleyes:

I don't understand people that believe in god. Total waste of time...

I know your use to dealing with false christians who over look and pervert the things that they don't understand or want to accept, but I'm not one of those so called christians(because their lying). As one of few true christians, I don't believe in god merely out of teaching or unproven faith. I can testifie of my own witness that god is real and his name is Jesus

Lol it makes me laugh. The self righteous behaviour of religious folk, (mainly christians), is so pathetic it is laughable.

"He's a fake christian! I am a real christian because even though he said he saw jesus, only i did for fact"

If you can't even see how fucking plainly stupid your attitude is nobody can help you. I will pray to the easter bunny that you awaken from your life of stupidity.

Originally posted by BloodSuckingGerbile
God created us as his toys. Whenever he's pissed, he summons an earthquake or a tornado or an asteroid and watches how people suffer.
LMAO. I've thought the same thing. It's like the reason I play SimCity. It isn't to build the besrt city, but to have something to blow up:)

Back