Why are you ARGUING about "GOD?"

superluminal said:
enton,

Could you please show us directly where it refers to water as being even made up of two entities in a two-to-one ratio?
You'll become theists if I'll let you know :D .

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: CottonT, my friend, I think it's time we let Brother Eli know his disciple enton is a member of an atheist forum.
A member of an atheist forum? :eek: There are aists (atheists/agnostics) who signed-up in our Bible Truths Forum. So atheists, what's the official website of your religion, if I may visit? btw, I invite those concerned here about christianism, by September 5, 2005, at 7:00 pm, there shall be "Mass Indoctrination" worldwide. For more info visit http://www.angdatingdaan.org or http://www.kaanib.net . Thanks for reading. And may God bless you all. :)

superluminal said:
Yes. Convert me by showing me clearly how the bible describes the basic structure of water.
Funny :p I can't convert you.

superluminal said:
Oh come on! Give it a try! :D
You want a clear description in the Bible why water was known already by Moses and the rest of God's people in his time as H2O? Give a try to ask the only sensible televangelist in the world today, Ask Soriano, the Bible answers. :bugeye:

Last edited:
I've seen bro. eli's site. Not interested. Why are you so reluctant to give a simple bible reference to a clear description of waters atomic-molecular structure?

superluminal said:
I've seen bro. eli's site. Not interested. Why are you so reluctant to give a simple bible reference to a clear description of waters atomic-molecular structure?
Why? I've given a simple phrase already, do I have to explain the verse. That's true the verse was about the ash of "red heifer" and I've no intention to elaborate that because it is very clear. Now I guess you haven't wondered yet, why in all 66 books in the Bible, only in the Book of Numbers is "water of separation" mentioned. :bugeye: I think I will stop, H2O is a numerical analysis of water. Water of separation, from the very phrase itself, connotes to numerical analysis of water. And Numbers 19:9 is about ash as a water of separation (this was the levitical law)."And a man that is clean shall gather up the ashes of the heifer, and lay them up without the camp in a clean place, and it shall be kept for the congregation of the children of Israel for a water of separation: it is a purification for sin." Of course, it's about ash and not about water. But haven't you thought why "water of separation"? Remember I'm using the Bible as my authority of my statements. God is a consuming fire and in Genesis 1:2 account, it says "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." Now here comes the tag name for the simple "water", H2O. Keep in mind the content of Genesis 1:2. You may ask how come "water of separation" was the known term of Moses to the then H2O? How come? That's what you can read in Numbers 19:9,13,20,21 and Numbers 31:23. :)

I'm sorry enton, but that is just about the most idiotic, incoherent ramble I've seen in some time.

Salt is mentioned several times in the bible. Does it explain the atomic structure of common salt?

How the hell do you get H2O from "water of separation"? Oh forget it I really don't care anymore.

superluminal said:
I'm sorry enton, but that is just about the most idiotic, incoherent ramble I've seen in some time.

Salt is mentioned several times in the bible. Does it explain the atomic structure of common salt?

How the hell do you get H2O from "water of separation"? Oh forget it I really don't care anymore.
But do you care for this:http://www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html

About the Author:
As a former atheist, Marilyn Adamson found it difficult to refute the continuously answered prayers and quality of life of a close friend. In challenging the beliefs of her friend, Marilyn was amazed to learn the wealth of objective evidence pointing to the existence of God. After about a year of persistent questioning, she responded to God's offer to come into her life and has found faith in Him to be constantly substantiated and greatly rewarding.
:D I knew beforehand that you don't even care for your breath.

enton she could not have been an atheist, maybe an agnostic, but certainly not an atheist,
just that statement make the whole article a lie.
there is no such thing as a former atheist, as the only way a man would give up rational thought for the irrational, is if he had a blow to the head.
but this is pointless to point out to you, as you act as if you've already been hit on the head.

enton:

http://www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html

Every statement in that article has been shown to be weak and uncritical. Pick any one and I will dismantle it.The part about "mere chance" pisses me off however. It's a popular way for christians (creationists) to LIE about the way evolution works and thus muddle the minds of those who have not studied it. Chance provides genetic and environmental opportunities, natural selection operates on the opportunities in a very deterministic way. It's the opposite of chance.

And what do you mean by "don't care for my own breath"? WTF?

Back