Why are atheists so pissy?

I agree. It's jealousy. Christians are happier and atheists want everyone to be down in the mud with them.

-You saying that someone is jealous of your choice of God indicates the superiority that Christians feels towards other religions and atheists, pride ~ sin ?

I have been extremely religious and atheist, and I can tell you religious is good for the soul.

Yes, I've been an atheist. Mostly because science does not support the idea of God, and I like science. However, faith is a feeling that grows on you, especially when surrounded by others with faith.

I have been extremely religious and atheist, and I can tell you religious is good for the soul.

-Yes, spirituality is good for soul. I have my own perception what God is but I dont force it to others, unlike Christians, Muslims...

Yes, I've been an atheist. Mostly because science does not support the idea of God, and I like science. However, faith is a feeling that grows on you, especially when surrounded by others with faith.

-There you have it, belonging to a group does give comfort.

No. It's called reality. And you HATE that. You HATE that someone can be so happy. Better to wallow in misery, huh? :confused: :rolleyes: :(

-Why is it that only Christians are happy, why you assume everybody else to be unhappy ?

So you were influenced by others of faith ? You adopted this faith to fit in ?

I go to see my friends and that makes me happy, is that some kind of wrong happiness ?
You have monopoly over happiness ?

Back