Votes: 1 3.6%
  • GB-GIL Trans-global

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Azrael

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other!

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
We do not "choose" instincts. They are part of us before we even start choosing anything. However, we can choose how we respond to our instincts.

Chosen was meant to be Chosen, as in the guy I'm taking to.

However, fear is an instinct. Fear is a necessary instinct we have. Imagine early man not fearing a lion. What would happen if we didn't have fear? We'd all have died off.

However, nowadays people get fear of things like big tests or first dates or what not. We are able to overcome these fears quite simply. A person can logically conclude that there is no benefit in fearing the outcome of something like that. With logic you can override all these kinds of emotions for mundane things (which would be anything besides extreme pain)

Definitely Xev, she is quite the most rational person in these forums.

...and Xev, it is not about no man being worthy of you, you are simply not giving them a chance (sunds like it) *expression of pain and implores Xev to change her mind*

Aw. I love Xev more and more by the second :D

And I'll fight over you, too! *flexes muscles and glares around*

Why am I posting this? I am cracking myself up...hee hee

*Xev blushes*

Awwwwwww!

...and Xev, it is not about no man being worthy of you, you are simply not giving them a chance (sunds like it) *expression of pain and implores Xev to change her mind*

Psst - I was joking.

I've officially given up and am going to become a celibate.

Originally posted by Xev

I've officially given up and am going to become a celibate.

Please don't. I am going to use a quote from Xev in Lexx.

"what a waste" - Xev. ;)

Originally posted by Xev
And yes Chosen, I do like beer.

No offense, but I never did like beer, taste like crap, I drink hard liquor! ;)

Originally posted by Tyler
Chosen was meant to be Chosen, as in the guy I'm taking to.

Then capitalize my name next time! I always do that for you...:rolleyes:

But anyway, leaders shouldn't fear their own members, if they do, that fear can be exploited. But it's ok to fear that your family could be assasinated someday and etc. - you just don't know what is going to happen.

Originally posted by Adam
We do not "choose" instincts. They are part of us before we even start choosing anything. However, we can choose how we respond to our instincts.

Yes, Adam is right on the money. Fear is an instinct and you can chose what to fear if you are a strong individual.

Originally posted by Zero
Definitely Xev, she is quite the most rational person in these forums.

Aw. I love Xev more and more by the second :D

And I'll fight over you, too! *flexes muscles and glares around*

Most rational? :D I have a feeling Zero is going to start worshipping uber-Xevsch also...:p

Originally posted by Xenu
I'm a member . He said member. *beavis laugh* huhhh huhhh uhhhh huhhhh

Now seriously, you just list these people (which includes me), just because we spoke strongly against your DJ crap. This whole gang thing is all in your perception dude.

LMAO! Who else's perception...ya think?!? For example, the argument with Adam in Reason and Emotion who comes in and starts talking about respect, "trying to be right", etc. to me? :rolleyes: I could go on and elaborate and put it to rest, but of course, the "gang pride" wouldn't want me to do such a thing, pride to the gang is everything.

As for the DJ and the Carnegie stuff, you say it's about being a "fake" person, when you don't even understand it. It's ok to say that, but the problem lies in saying my advice is wrong and it doesn't work. You see that all over the threads, I never snapped back and mentioned everyone else's advice did not work and was wrong, idiotic, etc.

Of course the gang wouldn't respond, since they never like to admit they have done bad sometimes. The best thing to do, for them is to let the issue die. And yep for the sake of the gang-pride, I'll let it die, but Joeman has problems putting it to rest. :rolleyes:

me

Originally posted by Xev

Four score and seven years ago. . .

wow!

my eloquent xev!
u really out do urself.;)

that was the most original speech i ever read!
i never read anything that innovative in my entire life!
u r great!
u should b in the white house!
we should build a memorial 4 u in DC even though ur still alive!
xev memorial
http://www.civil.mtu.edu/~dvandenb/pics/statues/lincm1.jpg

maybe i shud vote 4 u.

unless of course
somebody kisses my ass!

The best thing to do, for them is to let the issue die. And yep for the sake of the gang-pride, I'll let it die, but Joeman has problems putting it to rest.

Good, let's let it die. If Joeman won't, just ignore those posts.

May I just ask, why the HELL wasn't I chosen as the leader?

as a result, I am saying that you are are stupid spasticated bum deads... oo oo who DONT know a leader when they ummm look at one on the forums.....

:bugeye:

:D :D :D :D :D :cool:

Of course Agent@5 is leader material. It's obvious. She likes spiders, for a start, and fairy bread. I'd vote for her.

Originally posted by Xenu

Good, let's let it die. If Joeman won't, just ignore those posts.

huh? I didn't hardly have nothing to do with nothing.

BUMP!!!!!!!

why the HELL wasn't I chosen as the leader?

Most likely because of being a new member. I notice that several of the newer members did not make the list and several of the more senior members, so that is a guess. These things come around every so often. A lot of the topics repeat themselves over time, each time the originator is believing that he has a new topic that has not been seen before. I guess it reflects how much people think alike and that there are truely few topics or thoughts that are unique and original. There are many here who would make leader material...

Hey wet1. I actually thought of this after remembering that thread (on page 8 or 9 of FT) that was where everyone listed other people's characteristics as they saw them.

OK, some things you guess at, this was one for me. Still it is fun to see what others think. I always wonder if I am reaching folks or if it is just key pounding for the heck of it. These kind of show maybe it isn't just key-pounding...

Originally posted by wet1
OK, some things you guess at, this was one for me. Still it is fun to see what others think. I always wonder if I am reaching folks or if it is just key pounding for the heck of it. These kind of show maybe it isn't just key-pounding...

We need some mature people like you and goofyfish. If everyone is like me this place will be very unpleasant.

We need some sanities and humanities to go with personalities.

Back