Who is more immoral?

Maybe the wife was just getting the money back from where it was going. Isn't there a country song about a wife opening a bar in their house, to keep the money home ?

According to a local madam, more wives turn an occasional trick than most guys think. Not just for the money, but the thrill. And they don't think it's cheating, because there's no emotional involvement.

Thing to do, if you're a guy, is never go to hookers. That way you'll never know, unless one of your buddies rats, and no problem.

Vhe ahh effer zho pleezhed with Kuo - Ming, dahling, Vhase or ennyvhere.

Last edited:
Her.

He cheated on her once, but she continually did that to earn money. Stupid whore. Literally. :)

So he paid to cheat.
While she was paid.
and somehow she is stupid?

Notice how all our words for women who sell sex
are milder than those for those who buy.

Men can't stand themselves.
So when they come home they want to look in the eyes of someone 'pure'.
If the woman is at all like them, they have nowhere to hide from their self-hate
except by hating the women even more.

"It's her job to be pure."

Behind every man there's a good woman, his wife, and behind her is another good woman his mistress. ;)

OK, I think they are both wrong, but if you had to pick which one was MORE wrong, who would it be? Who is the more immoral of the two?
I say the wife.

Man spots his wife during visit to brothel

WARSAW, Poland - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees.

Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumbfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper on Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.

Mod Note: I have added the appropriate hyperlink to the original Reuters article, which appears to have been copied in full, without credit, here. All members are reminded that hyperlinks or some other form of acknowledgment are required when reproducing source material for discussion.

The man. At least the woman could claim she needed the money to feed her kids.

Man goes to brothel, finds wife!

So this guy goes to a brothel for a bit of fun and who does he find working there? His wife!:eek::eek:
A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees. Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper Wednesday.
Oh, and here's a big surprise:
The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080109/od_nm/brothel_dc_1

If marriage is a contract of sexual exclusivity, then they are both in violation of that contract. They are both equally wrong.

The personal motive is irrelevant (IE - he wanted sex, she wanted money).

Mod Note:
I've just merged a thread from Free thoughts with this thread, so you might notice a slight break in continuity.

She was doing it for money, he was cheating on her.
I say the man, since he would benefit from her money.
The woman, without a doubt. Being a whore is worse than going to one. Not to mention that while he was planning on having extra-marital sex with one woman that day; she's been having sex with probably ten men a day! How could what he was going to do compare?

PS Once again it's demonstrated that if you want my opinion on an issue, just assume it's the opposite of SAM's.

So he paid to cheat.
While she was paid.
and somehow she is stupid?

Notice how all our words for women who sell sex
are milder than those for those who buy.

Men can't stand themselves.
So when they come home they want to look in the eyes of someone 'pure'.
If the woman is at all like them, they have nowhere to hide from their self-hate
except by hating the women even more.

"It's her job to be pure."

I do NOT think it's anyone's job to be pure. I do however think that if you measure someone who cheated once against someone who continualy did it for money, the latter is worse.

no, it is her job to be pure and so is his job to be pure. However both men and women of this time I currently live in, are sinless to say the least.

If i missread the artical i apologise in advance

Now why does everyone seem to be assuming she only did it for the money?
why is it that no one ever seems to realise that women enjoy sex too?

who cares if one is more wrong than the other

If i missread the artical i apologise in advance

Now why does everyone seem to be assuming she only did it for the money?
why is it that no one ever seems to realise that women enjoy sex too?

it doesnt matter if its for money or not, its wrong Period.

Asguard said:

Good question. I've an answer but it doesn't exactly comport to local standards.

• • •​

Draqon said:

it's a state of mind, the state of mind of "whore" or acceptance of going to such low morals, nevermind the action

Huh?

it doesnt matter if its for money or not, its wrong Period.

It's the world's oldest profession. That's a long, large market you're calling wrong. Perhaps it's modern moral presuppositions that are askew?

Back