Who is more immoral?

Who is to say what is right and wrong?

If it was up to me, I would say the man. Like previously stated, the wife just did it for extra money, the man was cheating.
Of course money is always an acceptable reason for cheating on someone, right?

Of cause the woman is more immoral here. She is giving away her body for a few Euros, it rarely gets lower than that. Yes the man is cheating but the woman is technicaly cheating also, who more than likely would have far more partners, given her profession.

Isn't it chinese?

Oh, nevermind....

No, I think you mean a Ming vase ;)

mingvas2.jpg

Her.

He cheated on her once, but she continually did that to earn money. Stupid whore. Literally. :)

he got caught once. From the very nature of what she was doing, you know she was having sex with numerous men. But we don't know how many brothels he had been to, or how many streetwalkers he had picked up.
Would she have needed to do what she did for extra money if he hadn't been spending it on hookers?

Solution: Pay wife to have sex at the brothel with each other. That way you get a little bit more added kink as well with the money staying in both their pockets. ;)

- N

Yep, always the man's fault for not providing 24/7 emotional support for his woman, yet she can tell him 'no' whenever she wants. :rolleyes:
I was reacting to your assumptions.
The woman could have been the worse jerk in the situation.
But to assume, as most men do, that if they are not getting any it has nothing to do with them, is convenient.

I was talking about the woman being a whore.. :shrug:

You know. Something very bizzare happened here. I quoted the wrong person. I meant to quote Mike Nostic. My response was to him and not to you. But the amazing thing is he got it anyway and responded to my response to you.

its all good, she was working, and he wanted sex, perhaps they shouldve talked about it, when i took calls for girls my husband knew exactly what i was doing, and no i didnt have sex for money!! i just enjoyed seeing all the men come and go.

:roflmao: literally?? :D

i knew someone would say somthing to that, no not literally, my husband knew what i was doing, and that job put this roof over our heads the pay was good, and no i am not considering doing it again, (well...not unless needs must anyway)

Back