Who is more immoral?

Orleander

OH JOY!!!!
Valued Senior Member
OK, I think they are both wrong, but if you had to pick which one was MORE wrong, who would it be? Who is the more immoral of the two?
I say the wife.

Man spots his wife during visit to brothel

WARSAW, Poland - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees.

Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumbfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper on Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.

Mod Note: I have added the appropriate hyperlink to the original Reuters article, which appears to have been copied in full, without credit, here. All members are reminded that hyperlinks or some other form of acknowledgment are required when reproducing source material for discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
She was doing it for money, he was cheating on her.
I say the man, since he would benefit from her money.

Need more info.
How they treat each other, why she needed more money, how often was this guy going to prostitutes and is that why she needed more money, who makes sure there is condom use during extra-marital sex, when did the prostitution start for each of them, and so on.

Nobody is immoral. The woman was a bit dishonest by not telling her husband, but that's understandable and few would do that.

She was doing it for money, he was cheating on her.
I say the man, since he would benefit from her money.

I contemplated that as well. She was doing it to make extra money. He was spending extra money to go to a brothel. Was he keeping them in debt with brothel visiting? And was that debt pushing her into that job?

Nobody is immoral. The woman was a bit dishonest by not telling her husband, but that's understandable and few would do that.

I figured the wife was worse because I figured she was sleeping with a whole lot more partners than her husband was.

Ever think about the fact that the man might not have gotten any at home ever since his wife took that damned job at the store ? :D

Huh.
When women cheat, they are whores, when men cheat its cuz they aren't getting any at home.
Either way, its the woman's fault <heavy sigh>
:p

Huh.
When women cheat, they are whores, when men cheat its cuz they aren't getting any at home.

You are forgetting what kind of 'job' (lol) the woman really took.
Maybe after screwing unfaithful husbands all day she was too tired to get it on with her husband.

Huh.
Women usually use the logic that when a man cheats it's 'cause he's a dog, but when a woman cheats she's obviously being neglected at home. So it's always the mans fault. I prefer your version. ;)

Personally I think both of them are equally immoral, she could take a job anywhere but she chose there. To be fair though it doesn't say what they were doing, she could be a secretary, and he could be visiting an old friend or his drinking buddies.
For the purpose of lacking naivity however I'll presume the worst of both of them. They deserve each other, unfaithful and probably riddled with STD's, serves them right.

Huh.

It's also exponentially easier for a woman to get laid than it is a man. :rolleyes:

And if the guy isn't getting any at home, maybe the wife shouldn't be so damn stingy with the vag.

Ever think about the fact that the man might not have gotten any at home ever since his wife took that damned job at the store ? :D
and like most guys he was willing to sit down with his wife, ask real questions, answer real questions, be emotionally honest, respect her feelings about what she wants and does not want around sex, etc.

well, that's all your getting. If you can't decide, then you can't.

I would say that anyone who can decide should not be a social worker, judge, police officer, teacher, etc.
Any job that requires understanding the complexity of human behavior, motives and emotions.

and like most guys he was willing to sit down with his wife, ask real questions, answer real questions, be emotionally honest, respect her feelings about what she wants and does not want around sex, etc.
Yep, always the man's fault for not providing 24/7 emotional support for his woman, yet she can tell him 'no' whenever she wants. :rolleyes:

I was talking about the woman being a whore.. :shrug:

Who is to say what is right and wrong?

If it was up to me, I would say the man. Like previously stated, the wife just did it for extra money, the man was cheating.

If it was up to me, I would say the man. Like previously stated, the wife just did it for extra money, the man was cheating.

Yes the man was cheating, but don't you think the woman was kind of cheating as well ? You can be sure the man feels it that way..

You must be a woman. Most women will not take the blame for anything. It's always the man's fault. :rolleyes:
I'm not saying that the man is blameless here, far from it, but to say that 'the woman was just making some extra money' and leave her blameless, is just...ridiculous.
I actually think I became a bit dumber from reading your totally double-standard post.

Back