Who claimed to have personally met a historical Jesus ?

Gday,

Intellectual dishonesty. We can prove gravity.

Evolution has been observed.
It's a fact of nature.

The theory explains the facts.
That's what theories do.
That's what creationists NEVER understand.

K.

@ Ellie.
Because they prove conclusively that you're dishonest AND clueless?
I can see why you'd not want to reply sensibly.

Gday,

It's a fact of nature.

K.

I already said evolution may have occurred too many times for you to miss.

That's what theories do.

In this case, and we should make that distinction, the facts are what gets debated.

I dont think anything i said here would be an absolute creationist perspective.

I already said evolution may have occurred too many times for you to miss.
Not in this thread.

In this case, and we should make that distinction, the facts are what gets debated.
:rolleyes:

I dont think anything i said here would be an absolute creationist perspective.
So what?

I reply to sensible posts.
Yet you never make any of your own.
It's not "sensible" to show where you lied? Or to show that you're wrong?

Five acres of grass and one side is almost a complete whole hedge so we give him about 25 bucks.

That's a deal. My Jesus charges a little bit more, and we gave him lunch. We found him on the side of the road near the center of town.

Gday,

It's a fact of nature.

That's what theories do.

How about the Big Bang theory , is that a fact ?
Is bi genesis in primordial soup theory a fact ?
I understand evolution doe to natural selection , I believe in creation until you prove otherwise

@arauca --

How about the Big Bang theory , is that a fact ?

Yes, we've observed the afterglow of the big bang, the cosmic microwave background radiation. In fact, you can actually observe the evidence of the big bang yourself if you get an old enough television.

Is bi genesis in primordial soup theory a fact ?

It is a fact that this planet did not form with life on it, that life arose at some point about four billion years ago. One of the competing theories on how life arose is the primordial soup theory, there are other possible explanations as well.

I understand evolution doe to natural selection...

No, I don't think you do. Don't be ashamed though, the overwhelming majority of people on this planet don't understand evolutionary theory, otherwise they wouldn't doubt it.

...I believe in creation until you prove otherwise

LOL! And you call this being open minded? Too funny.

You've already decided what you're going to believe, and based on your posts and your apparent contentment with living in ignorance, you aren't going to change them any time soon.

I do have to ask though, on what basis do you accept creationism? What reason do you have for accepting that instead of being honest and admitting that you just plain don't know?

@arauca --

Yes, we've observed the afterglow of the big bang, the cosmic microwave background radiation. In fact, you can actually observe the evidence of the big bang yourself if you get an old enough television.

Tell it started with a particle of infinite large gravity and for some reason stated to expand , and were did that energy for expansion come from ?
and the universe began to expand and so we have the residual temperature in space of 2.7 K and the space is continuing expanding
I can believe about the temp. but the rest I live to you to believe

It is a fact that this planet did not form with life on it, that life arose at some point about four billion years ago. One of the competing theories on how life arose is the primordial soup theory, there are other possible explanations as well.

This is hand waving , and people without biochemical background will swallow that. and I would not be surprised if you are not one of them
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No, I don't think you do. Don't be ashamed though, the overwhelming majority of people on this planet don't understand evolutionary theory, otherwise they wouldn't doubt it.

I am glad you are of the few on the planet who understand the process of evolution.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

LOL! And you call this being open minded? Too funny.

You've already decided what you're going to believe, and based on your posts and your apparent contentment with living in ignorance, you aren't going to change them any time soon.

I don't think is ignorance , I mater of science I like the facts, and not the extrapolation as is commonly done and the facts are temporary

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I do have to ask though, on what basis do you accept creationism? What reason do you have for accepting that instead of being honest and admitting that you just plain don't know?

Amen, I don't know . I am glad you have the wisdom . keep up the good works

@ Arioch.
Isn't it amazing - the number of theists that are prepared to lie in order to maintain their ignorance?

@arauca --

Tell it started with a particle of infinite large gravity and for some reason stated to expand , and were did that energy for expansion come from ?
and the universe began to expand and so we have the residual temperature in space of 2.7 K and the space is continuing expanding
I can believe about the temp. but the rest I live to you to believe

You're right, someone would have to accept this on faith. Of course, this isn't even remotely similar to what the big bang theory actually states, it's nothing more than a straw man argument.

I am glad you are of the few on the planet who understand the process of evolution.

Well I should be, I am studying it. Though the condescending tone is rather annoying considering your great lack of knowledge about pretty much every scientific topic you've talked about.

Amen, I don't know .

There we go, that wasn't so hard was it?

Can you please state as to whom are you accusing of lie
Dywyddyr said:
@ Arioch.
Isn't it amazing - the number of theists that are prepared to lie in order to maintain their ignorance?
Which part did you not understand?

For example, you:
Tell it started with a particle of infinite large gravity and for some reason stated to expand , and were did that energy for expansion come from
I mater of science I like the facts, and not the extrapolation as is commonly done
You commonly claim that you "like science" yet you appear to know nothing whatsoever about it, to the extent of falsely claiming what science says and how it works.

Back