What's YOUR issue with homosexuality???

I don't have any problem with gay people. I don't think I've ever met a GLBT person I haven't enjoyed spending time with. Camp guys upset me a little bit, when they over-do it.. a little arm flapping and giggling is ok, but when you're acting like a 12 year old girl it just isn't cool. I've flirted with guys, which is a good experience if you've never tried it. A bit of bum pinching going on which I thought was a bit of fun. I got chatted up by a guy in a club in Germany, which was flattering, but a little nasty (he was covered in sweat and I ended up with a wet face/shirt).

I've seen lots of people who if I had to guess, I'd say they're gay. I can see the problem of just coming out... it's got to be fucking hard. For that I feel sorry.. It just shouldn't be that way.

Touching each other in public annoys me a little, regardless of sexual orientation. A peck on the cheek and holding hands - lovely. Touching - behind closed doors please or a secluded field/woods :p

There was a story in the news recently about a gay guy that got murdered at a park in London. Apparently the park is a well known gay hang out late at night and guys have sex there. The police turned a blind eye. I think if straight people (different lifestyle, so I'm not sure there ever would be one..) had a place like that, I think it would be checked by police and evaporate quickly. In a way I think that's how this guy came to being murdered, but I don't really know the details. All I know is I don't think any group should be left to do things like that.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality. I like girls with smooth legs, curvy bits and long straight shiny hair. I find members of both sex attractive. I can't imagine more than kissing a guy, but who knows, maybe that could change. I've had a crush on guys before and I think that's a fairly normal thing, although a lot of people wouldn't like to admit it.

superluminal said:
Yes, and you should stick to the mannequin-like vacuous looking avatars you're so fond of. Suits you fine also.

Actually, he's in deep thought. And quite charming.

superluminal said:
Are you so dense as to not be able to comprehend the idea that humans actually have evolved behaviors? And that I'm simply pointing out some of the evolutionary baggage we all still tote around and need to recognze in order to deal with it effectively?

What a bunch of PC dipshits.

We don't ALL tote it around. Some of us have apparently gone beyond that.

phonetic said:
I don't have any problem with gay people. I don't think I've ever met a GLBT person I haven't enjoyed spending time with. Camp guys upset me a little bit, when they over-do it.. a little arm flapping and giggling is ok, but when you're acting like a 12 year old girl it just isn't cool. I've flirted with guys, which is a good experience if you've never tried it. A bit of bum pinching going on which I thought was a bit of fun. I got chatted up by a guy in a club in Germany, which was flattering, but a little nasty (he was covered in sweat and I ended up with a wet face/shirt).

I've seen lots of people who if I had to guess, I'd say they're gay. I can see the problem of just coming out... it's got to be fucking hard. For that I feel sorry.. It just shouldn't be that way.

Touching each other in public annoys me a little, regardless of sexual orientation. A peck on the cheek and holding hands - lovely. Touching - behind closed doors please or a secluded field/woods :p

There was a story in the news recently about a gay guy that got murdered at a park in London. Apparently the park is a well known gay hang out late at night and guys have sex there. The police turned a blind eye. I think if straight people (different lifestyle, so I'm not sure there ever would be one..) had a place like that, I think it would be checked by police and evaporate quickly. In a way I think that's how this guy came to being murdered, but I don't really know the details. All I know is I don't think any group should be left to do things like that.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality. I like girls with smooth legs, curvy bits and long straight shiny hair. I find members of both sex attractive. I can't imagine more than kissing a guy, but who knows, maybe that could change. I've had a crush on guys before and I think that's a fairly normal thing, although a lot of people wouldn't like to admit it.

Thanks for your input, sir. Though, I must tell you that women really do have hair on their legs, as well as their underarms! :p

superluminal said:
Ah yes. The denial of the charming...

It's not at all attractive to see a man scraping the ground with his knuckles, supe.

samcdkey said:
It's not at all attractive to see a man scraping the ground with his knuckles, supe.
I had a blistering response all typed here, until I realized I didn't know... who are you referring to and why?

superluminal said:
I had a blistering response all typed here, until I realized I didn't know... who are you referring to and why?

Well it must be hard to walk upright with all the evolutionary baggage you still carry around. :m:

*ducks to avoid blistering response* :D

samcdkey said:
Well it must be hard to walk upright with all the evolutionary baggage you still carry around. :m:
And that we all do. Too bad the concept of understanding a phenomenon in order to be better able to deal with it is so lacking.

superluminal said:
And that we all do. Too bad the concept of understanding a phenomenon in order to be better able to deal with it is so lacking.

I think you underestimate the power of advertising and conditioning.

It's interesting to note that there are, so far, no dissenters concerning the issue of homosexuality. I love it when hope is so vivid.

MZ3Boy84 said:
Oh and as you can tell, I've given up trying to hold a serious discussion here. The post has pretty much gone to hell, so lets have fun on our way down. :p
Such is common at SciForums — welcome to it.

MZ3Boy84 said:
Well its... a pleasure to be here. lol.
You should be gleeful! Your 1st thread reaped FIVE pages of posts! I would consider that a success. Have you calmed down since last night??

Yeah Sooooooooooooo yeah im pretty proud of my lil spot on the web. Hopefully it sparked more intellectual curiousity than it did anger.

samcdkey said:

Excellent.

samcdkey said:
Well it must be hard to walk upright with all the evolutionary baggage you still carry around.

Outstanding! ;)

superluminal said:

So, you actually thought she was referring to me??? :eek:

Your knuckles must REALLY be bloody.

Back