What's with the headrush?

I love head rushes.
I went to the doctor because mine seemed pretty frequent, but he told me everything was normal. Could be the same for you.
YAY.

No, I usually avoid caffeine because it leaches calcium from the body, but I was out with my mates and I'd just discovered it and I was like 'Oooo this tastes good' and I kept having more of it. I regretted that at 5am when the sugar crash kicked in. :D:D:D

I seem to be recovering, the headrush is still there but not as extreme as it was earlier...

Vis, it never occurred to me that you might be unaware of the amount of caffeine Red Bull contains..

Vis, it never occurred to me that you might be unaware of the amount of caffeine Red Bull contains..

I know NOW how much it contains. Didn't bother to look on the can at the time, I was too busy laughing with my mates and fucking around (I mean fucking around as in being an idiot and having fun, not fucking around as in having promiscuous sex...sadly.).

and the head rush is kinda cool, just as long as you know there's no dangerous underlying cause.

I know NOW how much it contains. Didn't bother to look on the can at the time, I was too busy laughing with my mates and fucking around (I mean fucking around as in being an idiot and having fun, not fucking around as in having promiscuous sex...sadly.).

and the head rush is kinda cool, just as long as you know there's no dangerous underlying cause.

Define "head rush", because I think we're talking about different things here.

that thing where when you stand up too fast, you feel theblood drain from your head and you get visual distortion/tunnel vision?

Back