What would you do if you only had one day to live?

Good thought. Changing the diapers will make you puke up the junk food. But, do you really want to have sex with a baby?

Then only eat junk food. Let all your calories for the day consist of twinkies and peanut butter cups!

You cannot just read The Bible...it takes a lifetime to read and understand it truly.

I don't understand it at all. It is a very confusing book. The Old Testament is really weird and the New Testament is even stranger to understand. Why would someone write something so confusing if they wanted their followers to understand what they needed to understand and know?

What don't you understand? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Love thy neighbor as yourself. Pretty easy concepts.

I don't understand it at all. It is a very confusing book. The Old Testament is really weird and the New Testament is even stranger to understand. Why would someone write something so confusing if they wanted their followers to understand what they needed to understand and know?

life does not have one ultimate answer or ultimate truth, the Bible allows people to give their own interpretations of the words...and because everyone is different so are their beliefs.

Every book presents the opportunity for one's own interpretation. How does this make the Bible different?

Every book presents the opportunity for one's own interpretation. How does this make the Bible different?

it is highly complex and detailed book. It is like an equation that has so much more to it when examined closely.

it is highly complex and detailed book. It is like an equation that has so much more to it when examined closely.

As do most books when read with care.

Why? said:
Yes. That's true. You have to live the Bible to understand it - Oli.
Untrue.
Simple as that.

You might as well read some other fairy tale, at least its entertaining.

The Bible is an attempt to explain in words that which is beyond language and even mind. So, if you try to understand the Bible throught analitical perception, you are just trying to fit a horse in a rabbit whole.

You really need to change your circumstances if you have that much anger in you. Shooting people is not a good last day. You need to detach from the forces that are causing you consternation and seek a new way of living.

i dont need to change anything, i am perfectly happy with everything about me my family and life in general. i am not angry atall, any anger that i do have gets let out every singe day through gym training and martial arts.

i would shoot them up with a smile on my face and act very calm while doing it. and if its a good last day or not is a matter of personal opinion. obviously for those who got gunned down its not a good day. but for me it is :).

peace.

Back