What would you do if you only had one day to live?

Why?

Registered Senior Member
Isn't the answer to that question telling you how you should be spending your time in life?

Sleep in? Really? You can think of nothing better to do? Getting laid makes some sense.

Hug & kiss my wife during the entire day; probably go to the beach and don´t sleep watching at the stars.

Isn't the answer to that question telling you how you should be spending your time in life?

No because we all don't know when we will only have but one day to live. If that were the case then no one would do anything but whatever they wanted like fish, hunt, Bar B Que, get laid etc..

Make sure to take a good dump before I kick over. There's finding a dead body, and then there's finding a dead body with shit in the pants.

I'm not suggesting you not work. I'm suggesting you spend less time working. How much time do you spend working?

What if by taking the dump, you cause a heart attack which kills you and leaves you with shit in your pants? Didn't think of that - did you?

What if by taking the dump, you cause a heart attack which kills you and leave you with shit in your pants? Didn't think of that - did you?

I don't much about your questions, I just calls 'em like I sees 'em

But uuhh I usually roll down my pants before I take a shit...

What if by taking the dump, you cause a heart attack which kills you and leaves you with shit in your pants? Didn't think of that - did you?

You just want to break others balls with your stupid comments.

Yeah, but during the course of the heart attack you quickly pull your pants up to try and get help. But, it's too late. You are dead with shit in your pants.

I wasn't the one who originally posted the comment about shit in his pants. Don't blame the messenger.

Yeah, but during the course of the heart attack you quickly pull your pants up to try and get help. But, it's too late. You are dead with shit in your pants.

No no way man...not me! I want to go out like Elvis...thank you so much for solving this cunundrom for me.

get a high powered machine gun, enough ammo for a long stand off, put my body armour on. then march down to scotland yard or the houses of parliment, and just open fire gunning down every government asshole in sight,

and die in a blaze of gunshots and glory.

peace.

Back