What Turned You Away from God?

Do you believe this world has been and will always be the beginning and end of all life in the Universe? For us, maybe. Not for God.
No, I don't "believe" that. Considering the size of the universe, and the fact the we arose through natural processes, I suspect there is an abundance of life in the universe. However, I don't KNOW that. Until we have evidence, it is an unanswered question.

No, I don't "believe" that. Considering the size of the universe, and the fact the we arose through natural processes, I suspect there is an abundance of life in the universe. However, I don't KNOW that. Until we have evidence, it is an unanswered question.
best guess maybe?

And your sky daddy made the planet habitable and keeps it that way? With 70% of the Earth's surface being water, a good percentage permanently (for now) frozen, desserts, mountains, swamps, New York City, all uninhabitable? You are totally blinkered by your imaginary friend.
Life marches on.

Yes it is!
But it's not miraculous. It is a well understood (if not well defined) process of chemical reactions, which have no sentient emotions of any kind, but only physical attraction or repulsion and chelation.

You have reduced yourself to a chemical reaction. I suppose life has meaning after all.

You have reduced yourself to a chemical reaction. I suppose life has meaning after all.
It seems to have for some half a billion species and some quadrillion living organisms, and that's not counting the species that have gone extinct
Ask yourself this: Are there any living species which do not have any meaning in the grander natural scheme?

I don't see God in a pile of bricks so I may not be the most observant person here but I do see faces in the clouds sometimes...is that Big Foot?

It seems to have for some half a billion species and some quadrillion living organisms, and that's not counting the species that have gone extinct
Ask yourself this: Are there any living species which do not have any meaning in the grander natural scheme?
There is no inherent meaning other than that which we assign. Are you happy being a chemical process?

I don't see God in a pile of bricks so I may not be the most observant person here but I do see faces in the clouds sometimes...is that Big Foot?
Clouds are cool to watch. They just do their thing without any effort.

Back