What It Means To Be A Christian

TruthSeeker

Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey
Valued Senior Member
I feel a need to talk about that, since people don't seem to understand what "Christian" means.

First of all, the word "Christian" very clearly defines itself:
"Christ- ian"

It means those who follow the teachings of Christ. It also means those who are filled with the God's Spirit. But let's go slowly and point by point.

The meaning of the word "Christ":
No, Christ is not Jesus' surname...:D
The word "Christ" is from the greek word "kristos" which means being anointed. The deep meaning of the word "kristos" is being filled with the Spirit of God. This is what happens when we accept Christ in our hearts and become a Christian, we are filled with the Spirit of God.

The rules:
None. Yes, there is absolutly no rules. God does advise us to Love one another but if you screw up He doesn't condemn you at all.

Christianism is about New Testament and NOT Old Testament:
Have you ever wondered why the Bible is divided between "New Testament" and "Old Testament"? Why is that? Very simple, because they are two separate things that don't relate to each other. So what is written in the Old Testament has nothing to do with us. In the words of Christ Himself:

Luke 5:36-39
"36 And He was also telling them a parable: "No one tears a piece of cloth from a new garment and puts it on an old garment; otherwise he will both tear the new, and the piece from the new will not match the old.
37 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; otherwise the new wine will burst the skins and it will be spilled out, and the skins will be ruined.
38 "But new wine must be put into fresh wineskins.
39 "And no one, after drinking old wine wishes for new; for he says, 'The old is good enough.'"

The parable says that the Old Testament and the New one cannot be mixed together.

How does a Christian should behave:
Like Christ. Why?

IGalatians 2:20
"20 "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. "

1 John 4:16
"16 We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. "

How many does? Not many, unfortunatly. Let's see how Christ is...

John 8:1-11
"1 But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.
2 Early in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the people were coming to Him; and He sat down and began to teach them.
3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman caught in adultery, and having set her in the center of the court,
4 they said to Him, "Teacher, this woman has been caught in adultery, in the very act.
5 "Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women; what then do You say?"
6 They were saying this, testing Him, so that they might have grounds for accusing Him. But Jesus stooped down and with His finger wrote on the ground.
7 But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."
8 Again He stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9 When they heard it, they began to go out one by one, beginning with the older ones, and He was left alone, and the woman, where she was, in the center of the court.
10 Straightening up, Jesus said to her, "Woman, where are they? Did no one condemn you?"
11 She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said, "I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more."] "

Jesus didn't condemn her, did He? Neither He condemns you or anyone that sins.

Matthew 9:11-13
"11 When the Pharisees saw this, they said to His disciples, "Why is your Teacher eating with the tax collectors and sinners?"
12 But when Jesus heard this, He said, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick.
13 "But go and learn what this means: 'I DESIRE COMPASSION, AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners." "

Jesus came for the sinners. He came for you and me, and everybody. He came so that we might be justified by faith and not by our works:

Galatians 3:11
"11 Now that no one is justified by the Law before God is evident; for, "THE RIGHTEOUS MAN SHALL LIVE BY FAITH." "

He died for our sins. His Love saves everyone that accepts His gift, the gift of His Love.

1 Peter 4:8
"8 Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins. "

He died for us, for our sins.

John 15:13
"13 "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. "

If He didn't Love us, He would never die for us.

A Christian should be just like this. This is what we call "walk by the Spirit", "the fruits of the Spirit" and "being clothed in a new self":

Galatians 5:16-25
"16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.
17 For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.
19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,
20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,
21 envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
24 Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. "

"Living by the Spirit" is being justified by faith, being forgiven.
"Walking by the Spirit" is putting this faith into practice and being like Him.

Ephesians 4:20-24
"20 But you did not learn Christ in this way,
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught in Him, just as truth is in Jesus,
22 that, in reference to your former manner of life, you lay aside the old self, which is being corrupted in accordance with the lusts of deceit,
23 and that you be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
24 and put on the new self, which in the likeness of God has been created in righteousness and holiness of the truth."

What God wants for us and gives to us:
Ephesians 3:14-19
"14 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father,
15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name,
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man,
17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth,
19 and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God. "

James 1:17
"17 Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. "

James 1:5
"5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him."

And of course, above everything, God wants us to be saved, so that we can become like Him.

Last edited:
First of all, the word "Christian" very clearly defines itself:
"Christ- ian"

Who's Ian? :D

The rules:
None. Yes, there is absolutly no rules. God does advise us to Love one another but if you screw up He doesn't condemn you at all.

So.... i can become christian but believe in the hindu god and your god wont hold it against me? Cool... If that's the case might aswell just stay agnostic/athiest etc. who cares? If that is the case do you really have to preach so much?

Have you ever wondered why the Bible is divided between "New Testament" and "Old Testament"? Why is that?

Very simple... It was written at different times.

because they are two separate things that don't relate to each other.

Oh i see... So one of them is talking about a different god? So.... there's more than one god? Cool.. Man your arguments get better every day.

Luke 5:36-39
"36 And He was also telling them a parable: "No one tears a piece of cloth from a new garment and puts it on an old garment; otherwise he will both tear the new, and the piece from the new will not match the old.
37 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; otherwise the new wine will burst the skins and it will be spilled out, and the skins will be ruined.
38 "But new wine must be put into fresh wineskins.
39 "And no one, after drinking old wine wishes for new; for he says, 'The old is good enough.'"
The parable says that the Old Testament and the New one cannot be mixed together.

Where does it say that? Answer= Nowhere. It says and means whatever your mind wants it to mean. Next week i'm sure it will mean something completely different. He's probably just having a whinge at all the local tramps about their dress sense.

Like Christ. Why?

Dead? Ah no wonder. Or do you mean while he was alive? Oh i see... so consider yourself right and everyone else wrong and preach to them.... Then realise later on that jews suck and completely change your belief while staying completely right while everyone else is wrong?

"20 "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. "

I'M SPARTACUS!!

1 John 4:16
"16 We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. "

How many does? Not many, unfortunatly. Let's see how Christ is...

How many does what? Loves? I can guarantee you pretty much every person on the face of this earth 'loves'.

"1 But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.
2 Early in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the people were coming to Him; and He sat down and began to teach them.
3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman caught in adultery, and having set her in the center of the court,
4 they said to Him, "Teacher, this woman has been caught in adultery, in the very act.
5 "Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women; what then do You say?"
6 They were saying this, testing Him, so that they might have grounds for accusing Him. But Jesus stooped down and with His finger wrote on the ground.
7 But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."
8 Again He stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9 When they heard it, they began to go out one by one, beginning with the older ones, and He was left alone, and the woman, where she was, in the center of the court.
10 Straightening up, Jesus said to her, "Woman, where are they? Did no one condemn you?"
11 She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said, "I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more."] "

Jesus didn't condemn her, did He? Neither He condemns you or anyone that sins.

I know someone who has been adulterous and she came to me for a beer. I did not condemn her.... Worship me... Just because someone is compassionate and understanding doesn't mean they're god.

"11 When the Pharisees saw this, they said to His disciples, "Why is your Teacher eating with the tax collectors and sinners?"
12 But when Jesus heard this, He said, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick.
13 "But go and learn what this means: 'I DESIRE COMPASSION, AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners." "

Man you imagine days like that..... If you were friendly to tax collectors you'd have a lot to gain. Regardless of all this wonderful text we can see a compassionate loving man. That might have been rare in those days but it no way means he's god.

esus came for the sinners. He came for you and me, and everybody. He came so that we might be justified by faith and not by our works:

He didn't come for me... I wasn't even born yet.

"11 Now that no one is justified by the Law before God is evident; for, "THE RIGHTEOUS MAN SHALL LIVE BY FAITH." "

He died for our sins. His Love saves everyone that accepts His gift, the gift of His Love.

Saves everyone?? What is there to save? There are no rules with god, according to your very first quote. Thus being evil, sinning, or being anyway you like to be is inconsequential and Jesus appearance is pointless. I also resent the fact you seem to regard jesus as the only loving, compassionate person on the planet. I'm sure there were many, and i know there are many now. You hear of one and hold him above all others and assume he's not human. Really breaks down the human worth.

1 Peter 4:8
"8 Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins. "

He died for us, for our sins.

He died because the Romans felt like killing him- same as Spartacus, same as many many other people.

John 15:13
"13 "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. "

If He didn't Love us, He would never die for us.

Sounds very much to me like he died for his friends.. Same as Spartacus.

A Christian should be just like this. This is what we call "walk by the Spirit", "the fruits of the Spirit" and "being clothed in a new self":

Fine. Die for me please, i've sinned.

21 envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

No rules heh.......OOPS! sounds very much like a threat to me. I hate being threatened... tell him to come here i'll crucify him aswell.

"14 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father,
15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name,

every family in heaven? Proof of aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoooooo. So easy to intepret an old book any way you please.

"17 Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. "

Here they're talking about the sun. Even at such an early period the people would know the power and meaning of the sun. Look at how many sun gods were believed before this time... The sun was always there in the sky- making things grow, giving life, giving warmth and happiness.. Father of lights= sun. Imagine you hold a candle vs the sun? The father of all lights would be the sun. Unlike the moon, the sun does not vary in shape, and unlike the moon the sun does not cause darkness. You shout God! When in fact it's more substantial to look upon this text as speech about the sun.

And of course, above everything, God wants us to be saved, so that we can become like Him.

God wants? That means there's ways to fail? Which means there's rules. You clearly stated THERE ARE NO RULES. Obviously you are mistaken.

Originally posted by TruthSeeker
The rules:

Christianism is about New Testament and NOT Old Testament:
Have you ever wondered why the Bible is divided between "New Testament" and "Old Testament"? Why is that? Very simple, because they are two separate things that don't relate to each other. So what is written in the Old Testament has nothing to do with us. In the words of Christ Himself:
Like Christ. Why?

Truthseeker,

I see some contradictions above. If Christianity have absolutely no rules to follow, then why even worship god, which is a rule, first commandment, and why act like Jesus, which is a big rule, because to describe how he acted, you need to write a book of rules, and why need a new testament, if no rules out of it apply. Does god say, the bible is given to you for your reading enjoyement anywhere?

Truthseeker,

What about heaven and hell? I have always been disturbed with the belief that there is a place where God condemns the unfaithful for eternity to live in constant pain. Doesn't Christianity preach that by not believing in God you have to go be the Devil's buttboy for all eternity?

What if I cured cancer tomorrow (not going to happen b/c I am not that smart in sciences, and I am not even currently researching the topic) and won the noble prize, and spent all my money curing everybody in the entire world. I save countless millions of people, which is certainly many millions more than Christ will ever save, and I live a moral life outside of the belief system of Christianity or ANY other faith/belief structure on this planet, would I be spending my unearthly infinity time eating BBQ with the morning star?

I saw a play one time where a group of people protested that without the love (in these term 'belief') of Jesus Christ in your heart, you aren't getting anywhere near the pearly gates. WTF??? What if you spent your entire life curing disease, providing care for the needy, educating the masses, and spreading peace, but you could care less about getting into heaven/pleasing your invisible "father"

I plan on living a moral and ethical life without the incentive of a fictional eternity of bliss. Nice try though, no rules??? There are more rules than I care to think about. I will live my life by my rules, which are dictated by logic, reason, and compassion. If I mimic something JC said, so be it, but I don't plan on being either rewarded OR punished for my actions in an afterlife...because there is no such thing

ZERO MASS

Only because there are no rules to follow for Christians that doesn't mean that we should worship another God or keep sinning. You have to take into consideration ALL that is written:

Romans 6:1-7
"1 What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase?
2 May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?
3 Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death?
4 Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have become united with Him in the likeness of His death, certainly we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection,
6 knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin;
7 for he who has died is freed from sin. "

Besides, there IS one commandament (two, for those that don't grasp very easily the concept). But even if you don't follow, you are forgiven.

Luke 10:27
"27 And he answered, "YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND; AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF." "

Only because there are no rules to follow for Christians that doesn't mean that we should worship another God or keep sinning. You have to take into consideration ALL that is written:

Truth, stop for a second and listen to yourself.. Nothing to follow means nothing at all. You can't make your rules as you go like you're doing right now. Every church picks the verses they like the most and say they're following those and that no other rules apply, because Chrisitians have no rules......This creates Chaos and secularism. You end up with 100 of denominations and fellowships. That's maddness. There are marriage rules, abortion rules, death penalty rules, rape rules, rules regarding worshipping the one god, ect.....

If there are no rules, then there is no sin, no hell, no heaven, no god, no religion.....Pure and Simple.

What you don't understand is that if you are filled with the Spirit of God and you are aware of it, you will follow the Law naturally. If you are not aware of it, you will try to follow the Law anyways.

What I said about no rules is that to go to Heavens all that you need to do is to believe in Christ and accept Him. If you do that, that's enough. But if you believe that, you will follow the Law not because you HAVE TO, but because YOU LOVE GOD. We are free from the Law of sin and death, and with this freedom, we are able to go further and become like Him.

You have to know the balance. You and everyone read "no rules' and made a whole discussion about only one point and ignoread ALL the rest. That's why your view of what I wrote is so twisted.

This is the very lie satan is using to deceive people into believing they are saved in this day...so they won't look any further for God....

"The spirit of God in a man, searcheth out the deep things of God".

What you don't understand is that if you are filled with the Spirit of God and you are aware of it, you will follow the Law naturally. If you are not aware of it, you will try to follow the Law anyways.

Cool Truthseeker, I'd suggest that you change your name to Turthfounder, because it doesn't look like you're seeking anything.

TruthSeeker:
What I said about no rules is that to go to Heavens all that you need to do is to believe in Christ and accept Him. If you do that, that's enough. But if you believe that, you will follow the Law not because you HAVE TO, but because YOU LOVE GOD.

So Joe goes out and kills a person (lets say it was a 9/11 related hate crime), spends some bullshit time in prison where he "finds christ" and dies some indeterminant time in the future. He goes to Heaven as long as he repents and accepts Jesus Christ/ the love of God?

Andy the Atheist spends his life caring for the weak and the sick, and he goes to hell? b/c he doesn't subscribe to a religion? Who did Andy kill?

What I said about no rules is that to go to Heavens all that you need to do is to believe in Christ and accept Him.

All you need to do? Ah! That's a rule then? Oops- you're a donut.

TheVisitor,

This is the very lie satan is using to deceive people into believing they are saved in this day...so they won't look any further for God....

John 3:16
"16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. "

Romans 10:8-10
"8 But what does it say? "THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART"--that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,
9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.
"

Do you deby the Word of God? It is YOU that is deceiving everyone.:bugeye:

heflores,

Cool Truthseeker, I'd suggest that you change your name to Turthfounder, because it doesn't look like you're seeking anything.
I search Truth from the point I know with 100% of assurance that is true.

Zero Mass,

So Joe goes out and kills a person (lets say it was a 9/11 related hate crime), spends some bullshit time in prison where he "finds christ" and dies some indeterminant time in the future. He goes to Heaven as long as he repents and accepts Jesus Christ/ the love of God?

Andy the Atheist spends his life caring for the weak and the sick, and he goes to hell? b/c he doesn't subscribe to a religion? Who did Andy kill?
The issue is not what you do. By the Law, you would have to NEVER sin in your life in order to go to Heaven. That's impossible. With Christ, you are simply filled with the Spirit of God and all your sins from past, present and future are instantly forgiven, because it is not you that live anymore but Christ that lives in you. He did the work for us.

SnakeLord,

All you need to do? Ah! That's a rule then? Oops- you're a donut.
By rule I obviously meant something that you MUST do habitually.

I search Truth from the point I know with 100% of assurance that is true.
Do you continually speak out your ass, or is it only for us?

The issue is not what you do. By the Law, you would have to NEVER sin in your life in order to go to Heaven. That's impossible. With Christ, you are simply filled with the Spirit of God and all your sins from past, present and future are instantly forgiven, because it is not you that live anymore but Christ that lives in you. He did the work for us.

So, everyone sins. Everyone's sins are forgiven if they believe in christ. Yet you are only judged by what you know. So those who do not know of christ can not be judged. So what happens to them?

By rule I obviously meant something that you MUST do habitually.

You obviously don't know what a rule is.

You are truly an idiot. I was hoping that some glimmer of intelligent thought would appear within you, but you remain an idiot.

Please make this statement more clear. I do not understand it. Use my example of Joe and Andy if it helps to explain. What you have written there is somewhat sketchy and I think you could do a better job on getting your point across.

I apologize in advance if you have already explained this, but please repeat it anyway.

ZERO MASS

Persol,

So, everyone sins. Everyone's sins are forgiven if they believe in christ. Yet you are only judged by what you know. So those who do not know of christ can not be judged. So what happens to them?

2 Peter 3:9
"9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. "

He will give everyone an opportunity to hear the good news. You are already listening it.

You obviously don't know what a rule is.
A rule is obviously something that you do more then once. Accept Jesus in your heart you do only once. A rule, you have to keep doing it. Accepting Him in your heart is just an action.

You are truly an idiot. I was hoping that some glimmer of intelligent thought would appear within you, but you remain an idiot.

1 Peter 3:8-9
"8 To sum up, all of you be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in spirit;
9 not returning evil for evil or insult for insult, but giving a blessing instead; for you were called for the very purpose that you might inherit a blessing. "

Bless ya :p

Zero Mass,

Please make this statement more clear. I do not understand it. Use my example of Joe and Andy if it helps to explain. What you have written there is somewhat sketchy and I think you could do a better job on getting your point across.
Ok... although Andy was usually good, there was at least one thing that he did that wasn't very nice. Because of that one thing, he was influenced by it and he became not so nice.

Joe, although he killed someone, he was later filled with God's Spirit. whcih washed away what he has done.

It's easier to see if you compare it with taking a shower. Joe was pretty dirty because he sinned. When he accepted Christ, God started living in Him, so he was washed by His Spirit and became clean.

Andy, although he was usually clean, got a little dirty, so he wasn't really "clean".

Another example is comparing sins with cancer.
Joe sinned. He got lots of cancerous cells. When He accepted God into himself the cancer was totally cleared, not even one cancerous cell stood.

Andy, although he had no cancer, one day got a little cancerous cell. In result, this cancerous cell made him... let's say "dangerous".

Ok... although Andy was usually good, there was at least one thing that he did that wasn't very nice. Because of that one thing, he was influenced by it and he became not so nice.

What was that one thing? Not believing in god! And for that he is dirty and must spend eternity in hell even though he led a better life than Joe did? Holy Crap, you wrote more stuff, hold on...

Joe, although he killed someone, he was later filled with God's Spirit. whcih washed away what he has done.

Ok, so religion is the soap we use to wash away our sins. SO, Joe can do anything in this mortal realm as long as sometime before he dies he finds god and scrubs up for his appearance before saint peter?
So Joe (that bad, bad boy) can rape, kill, steal, destroy, and denounce god for the sham that he is for like forty years, then spend some time repenting and god will forgive him and reward him with eternity in "paradise"???
I thought religion was supposed to be like a moral code for a people to live by to help keep order in the world. You make it out that it allows anything as long as you repent for it. What’s this? You wrote more...

It's easier to see if you compare it with taking a shower. Joe was pretty dirty because he sinned. When he accepted Christ, God started living in Him, so he was washed by His Spirit and became clean.

Andy, although he was usually clean, got a little dirty, so he wasn't really "clean".

Dumbfounded...I guess this is the crap that you people like to preach though. In my world, KILLING PEOPLE IS WRONG, it’s THE worst thing you can ever do. Please tell me where you live, so I can stay far, far away in peace where people don't think that it's cool that they kill one another.

Another example is comparing sins with cancer.
Joe sinned. He got lots of cancerous cells. When He accepted God into himself the cancer was totally cleared, not even one cancerous cell stood.

Cancer, right. Well TruthSeeker, I'm glad you at least didn't use the AIDS as your example. Btw, what does Christianity say about homosexuals gaining admittance into heaven? Just curious.

Andy, although he had no cancer, one day got a little cancerous cell.

Ok, so he didn't have cancer, but he did have cancer. Right, I got it, continue... (totally mocking you there, holy crap I rule)

In result, this cancerous cell made him... let's say "dangerous".

How is this not the same as your previous example? And what exactly do you mean by "dangerous"?
b/c Andy helped people out in life and never hurt anybody? Yeah, that’s what I call dangerous. Especially when there are people like Joe (*see above) to compare Andy to in society.
Whom do you fear more?
A Killer or an Atheist?

ZERO MASS

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Andy will be jugded according to his good works..........sure

God is fair and mercifull, and the bible has the answers.

Andy will be raised up someday and jugded according to his works, and given the chance to recieve christ in the milineum, when the bride sits with christ in that city as the Son of David, (The son of david was the wisest man that ever lived, Solomon)
The nations of the earth will be allowed to enter at the gates of the city and enquire of God's wisdom from His bride.
These words are as the fruits of the tree of life...Solomon said so.

We will be kings and priest...Don't you know the saint's shall judge the angels.,

Yes Andy will get his chance to hear of god, AS LONG AS HE HAS NOT RECEIVED THE MARK OF THE BEAST FOR REJECTING THE TRUTH IN THIS LIFE.

Hebrews chapter 6

Last edited:
bah, thats true, i dont believe in god, but i try to lead a good life, be nice to people, be a decent person etc. If not believing in god lands me in hell thats ...well, ridiculous. Remember that more than half of the 6 billion people on earth DONT believe in god.

Back