What evidence would work?

Let me guess: Erich von Daniken was right all along?

Is there any BS you don't believe in?

The thing is pad there is conclusive evidence that ETL has visited Earth ; ancient history.
1] You misunderstand the meaning of the word conclusive.
2] Ancient history isn't something that can be directly examined. For one, the term iself is ambiguous. Do you mean geology? Floods, sedimentary layers? Or do you mean documents? Either way, they are interpreted. And interpretation is by no means conclusive.

1] You misunderstand the meaning of the word conclusive.
2] Ancient history isn't something that can be directly examined. For one, the term iself is ambiguous. Do you mean geology? Floods, sedimentary layers? Or do you mean documents? Either way, they are interpreted. And interpretation is by no means conclusive.

Interesting that you suggest geology ; floods and sedimentary layers ? Why ?

In your opinion .

In modern times ; our time ; the present ; the young know to investigate . They know better . Thank goodness.
No more than us oldies, and they also in the main reject your favourite pastime of ghosts, goblins, Bigfoot, and UFO's of Alien origin. ;)

You have no idea
Sure I have!
I have a very sensible Son, who often peeks in and has a giggle at the MR threads on ghosts, goblins, and probing Aliens:
He also has many friends of the same opinion, and generally speaking, although most young people are aware of the universe and its size and the possibility of ET's, they are also aware of the many kooks that infest forums such as this with paranormal, supernatural nonsense.
I have faith in the intelligence and integrity of our young brigade.

Sure I have!
I have a very sensible Son, who often peeks in and has a giggle at the MR threads on ghosts, goblins, and probing Aliens:
He also has many friends of the same opinion, and generally speaking, although most young people are aware of the universe and its size and the possibility of ET's, they are also aware of the many kooks that infest forums such as this with paranormal, supernatural nonsense.
I have faith in the intelligence and integrity of our young brigade.

Brigade is it . To bad really .

And worst if your son and/or friends had questioned your position I'm sure you would have made a fool of him . To the point that you have destroyed his self-esteem.

Brigade is it . To bad really .

And worst if your son and/or friends had questioned your position I'm sure you would have made a fool of him . To the point that you have destroyed his self-esteem.

My Son is already highly educated and does not need me to inform him of who and who isn't a crank on forums such as this.
And wrong, I make a fool out of none: The trolls and those believing they are going to rewrite 21st century cosmology from science forum are doing a good job of that without my help.

My Son is already highly educated and does not need me to inform him of who and who isn't a crank on forums such as this.
And wrong, I make a fool out of none: The trolls and those believing they are going to rewrite 21st century cosmology from science forum are doing a good job of that without my help.

Education has nothing to do intellect and your son's input is completely irrelevant.

So you think I'm foolish enough to açcept this nonsense of yours . No .

Back