What do you think is the funniest thing about religion or athiesm?

evolution is irrelevant

right now its religion , thats the way it is , right NOW

As if humans aren't involved? I like how you can separate 'religion' from apparent natural mechanism (as seen in evolution)... hats off...

Peace be unto you ;)

“ Originally Posted by thinking
evolution is irrelevant

right now its religion , thats the way it is , right NOW

As if humans aren't involved? I like how you can separate 'religion' from apparent natural mechanism (as seen in evolution)... hats off...

Peace be unto you ;)

religion is not anything to do with evolution

religion is de-evolution ,

The thing that I find most ridiculous about religion is when Christians claim that their Jesus is a man, a God, a king, a Shepperd....a son of God....etc .
A man who eats and shites is just another man by a different name .:):) .

From your previous posts I gather that you are a believer of another religion, Islam, and your post inevitably draws attention to your own religion. Why would you do that as a believer?

As a non-believer, I can buy "Life of Brian", which was made in 1979, from any mainstream video store, watch it and enjoy it without the danger of being killed.

The question is, can you handle a similar sense of humor directed towards Muhammad?

One of my previous posts on this thread says "From a non-believer's point of view, religion is a very serious thing". It's not because individual religions are coherent pieces of texts, rather because the title puts it singularly and generally as "...the funniest thing about religion...".

In general, I can say that the funniest thing(s) about religion is the believers who make fun of other prophets of the same god, but turn homicidal when their religion is mentioned in a book, or their prophet is represented by an actor in a film. It doesn't mean to say that I sense any violent potential in your person, but definitely some hypocrisy.

Last edited:
religion is not anything to do with evolution

religion is de-evolution ,

Evolution by definition is 'change over time'-- anything that leads to a change over time is a contributory factor in evolution..... of course that is something too hard to swallow :shrug:

Peace be unto you ;)

The thing that I find most ridiculous about religion is when Christians claim that their Jesus is a man, a God, a king, a Shepperd....a son of God....etc .
A man who eats and shites is just another man by a different name .:):) .

From your previous posts I gather that you are a believer of another religion, Islam, and your post inevitably draws attention to your own religion. Why would you do that as a believer?

As a non-believer, I can buy "Life of Brian", which was made in 1979, from any mainstream video store, watch it and enjoy it without the danger of being killed.

The question is, can you handle a similar sense of humor directed towards Muhammad?

One of my previous posts on this thread says "From a non-believer's point of view, religion is a very serious thing". It's not because individual religions are coherent pieces of texts, rather because the title puts it singularly and generally as "...the funniest thing about religion...".

In general, I can say that the funniest thing(s) about religion is the believers who make fun of other prophets of the same god, but turn homicidal when their religion is mentioned in a book, or their prophet is represented by an actor in a film. It doesn't mean to say that I sense any violent potential in your person, but definitely some hypocrisy.

Mike47,
I was wrong about your previous posts. I'm not editing my previous post as it is an example of my ignorance.
Apologies.

Back