What are UFOs?

Oli...I am just giving the possible engineering techniques that might be utilized in these UFO;s...why you bein so pushy?

Possibly because you stated that that UFOs ARE man-made and that they USE the systems that are currently only in the concept/ prototype stage.
In other words your original statement was untrue.

Possibly because you stated that that UFOs ARE man-made and that they USE the systems that are currently only in the concept/ prototype stage.
In other words your original statement was untrue.

yes well the systems could have been developed long time ago by military but are classified, thats why its a UFO.

yes well the systems could have been developed long time ago by military but are classified, thats why its a UFO.

So why are the military STILL funding research?
They haven't developed them and they aren't flying them.

We're back to the dual economy/ education/ production/ operation system again.:rolleyes:

So why are the military STILL funding research?
They haven't developed them and they aren't flying them.

We're back to the dual economy/ education/ production/ operation system again.:rolleyes:

I tell you why, because Area 51 accident was such a UFO made and the supposevly aliens they found there were the military personnel pilots who were exposed to extreme small nuclear powerplant within this saucer shaped vehicle. The whole thing was covered up...with aliens...and than covered up again some more...

Research is now focused on a viable energy solution to power such a magnetohydrodynamic craft or improvement of efficiency of ion engines to the point were they become feasible for production of kN's of thrust as Zvezda rockets and above.

I tell you why, because Area 51 accident was such a UFO made and the supposevly aliens they found there were the military personnel pilots who were exposed to extreme small nuclear powerplant within this saucer shaped vehicle. The whole thing was covered up...with aliens...and than covered up again some more...

Research is now focused on a viable energy solution to power such a magnetohydrodynamic craft or improvement of efficiency of ion engines to the point were they become feasible for production of kN's of thrust as Zvezda rockets and above.

How do you know ? Where did you get this information ?

The rest is as of yet unknown.. but there are very few of those.
But you can bet your ass that they are also natural phenomena, such as ball lightning, atmospheric illusions, etc.

You didn't read it.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I can't wait till you see one of these bitches in action. After you change your underwear, I expect you'll log on and tell us you had a bad case of swamp gas.:D

I tell you why, because Area 51 accident was such a UFO made
Unsupported speculation.

and the supposevly aliens they found there were the military personnel pilots who were exposed to extreme small nuclear powerplant within this saucer shaped vehicle.
Sheer nonsense. There was at that time no nuclear powerplant small enough to fit inside a vehicle that size.

The whole thing was covered up...with aliens...and than covered up again some more...
Conspiracy theory of the "best" kind...:rolleyes:

Again you make my point.
Research is now focussed on... i.e. there is no system working in service today.

The truth of the matter is that they do have workable fusion reactors. But they are not viable because they cost more energy to use than they make. That Yamato-1 is nothing special. The US has had one workable for years before it was designed. It's just that both cost too much to use.

well fine than! You cynicists, what are your suggestions on these UFO's?

If you read Enmos's post there's your answer.
Yes there's a number that are currently unexplained - but they should be left in the "unexplained" category until further data arrives, not blown up into "aliens are out there and abducting us/ the military runs a secret economy" theories that require ever more speculation and nuttier support.

It was just two points of light, way up in the sky at dawn, doing fast maneuvers alien to human technology. It lasted about 5 minutes, then they just disappeared.
I think I was 11 or 12 at the time.

yeah great explanation the UFO are unidentified flying objects that are unexplained and unidentified...

so am I am unexplained and unindentified...and oh boy lemme jump into air and here I fly...I must be a UFO...

It was just two points of light, way up in the sky at dawn, doing fast maneuvers alien to human technology. It lasted about 5 minutes, then they just disappeared.
I think I was 11 or 12 at the time.

plasma balls created from electrical discharges in the atmosphere.

Back