What are the DEMONS intentions?

Crunchy Cat said:
Anyone produce any evidence of demons yet?
evidence.?? evidence???..i'll give ya evidence boyyyy. heres what i suggest. a whole different experiment than you may be used to. YOU are te subject....ok:
we meet by a graveyard at night. you agree to be the experiment. i will give you psychedelic substance which you will ingest. andthen you sit in the darkest area of the graveyard near the site ofa serial murder..........it will be so dark that the darkness will be tangible

bet your question of 'anyone produce evidence of demons yet?' will take on a whole new light

whaddayasayyy? are you up fer it?

The ignore feature on this forum sucks. I added the duendy account and I still receive email notifications.

duendy,

What the experiment is proposing is to produce evidence that a drug can result inhallucination and that environment may influence the content of the hallucination.

I decline the 'experiment' on the following grounds that hallucination is NOT evidence for a non-human life form.

Demons are natural urges of the psyche that your conscious mind has not allowed to play a part in your life. If not understood and embraced they become a violent threat.

Last edited:
water said:
Ah, Crunchy, for a cat, your imagination, curiosity and courage are dismal.

Because I won't fly to some far off country only to sit in a graveyard and hallucinate on some designer shroom? I can do that locally if I just want to have fun; however, this was proposed as an experiment to produce evidence and quite frankly it's flawed up the wazoo.

Possession, manipulation, control, abductions, cause and effect is only defined by the fact that deceptions are the rule.

Back