We want to take off our shirts too!

Yeah it really is basically morons. Like men know that women showing their breast in public will not excite men because men will know to only get excited by it at the right times. oh, SURE.

In Denmark ( I live in Copenhagen) you are allowed to be topless in parks and on beaches .... we also have some " totally nude beaches" , but they are special ......
Men are accustomed to see topless women , and don´t think much about it ........

To be allowed to make your own choice as a woman , to be topless or not , in a public swimming hall (pools) , seems natural to most people here in Denmark.........

This has been tried many times throughout history, and it always ends up short-lived.
Everything's short-lived on that scale.

Prudishness is a common feature of empire and the detritus of empire. Various explanations boiling down to status and privilege seem to cover it - control access to young women and you control the society. It is, often, poisonous psychologically.

People swimming naked has been common wherever there has been socially normal swimming for thousands of years.

And children seeing women's breasts is kind of standard, last I checked on the nature of things. It's young men that need the careful management.

So everyone everywhere has some kind of modesty regulation, but prudishness is more instrumental.

We are brought up this way - from childhood ...... it has been legal to go topless in parks and beaches for so long time , that men are used to see it from childhood and onwards ...........
We still appreciate nice breasts .... but we don´t go ballistic about them .... it´s a part of daily life here ..........

We are brought up this way - from childhood ...... it has been legal to go topless in parks and beaches for so long time , that men are used to see it from childhood and onwards ...........
We still appreciate nice breasts .... but we don´t go ballistic about them .... it´s a part of daily life here ..........

So, who goes ballistic from seeing breasts? I have seen thousands in person, the question is - 'is it a sexual organ'? knowing this why cant men walk around with no shorts on in public?

I am going to go to DEnmark, sit in an outdoor cafe' with no clothes on and say 'it's just a penis, too bad'

Hey yeah, and how about some fat lady bends over in your face while your eating?

So, who goes ballistic from seeing breasts? I have seen thousands in person, the question is - 'is it a sexual organ'? knowing this why cant men walk around with no shorts on in public?

I am going to go to DEnmark, sit in an outdoor cafe' with no clothes on and say 'it's just a penis, too bad'

Hey yeah, and how about some fat lady bends over in your face while your eating?

I don't think you can compare breasts to a penis. And yes, breasts do have sexual connotations tied to them but they are not a sex organ.

she hates emotion, i mean i tell my kids (and i make a point of it) every day that i love them, and she cringes everytime i say it, when asked why she just says "i dunno"

I doubt that she hates emotion.
As for the kissing on tv - it's possible that she wants it too, in a sexual way, but feels strange about it.
Or it's denial - ie. she wants it, or even already has done it, but doesn't want to be found out.

And perhaps you speak about love and emotions too much.

she's a kid, and even though i have tried to make sure she see's the naked body and i made sure she knew that bodily functions are nothing to be ashamed of, she just doesnt like it, i kissed her one day, in front of her friends and she hated me!

That is common - but it probably has to do with you kissing her in front of her firends. There comes a time when children don't like anymore that their parents show them affection in public and especially not in front of their friends.

Breasts are for feeding babies, not making or delivering gametes. Therefore, the breast is not a sex organ.

I don't think you can compare breasts to a penis. And yes, breasts do have sexual connotations tied to them but they are not a sex organ.

Thanks, i know but i didnt want to spend too much time thinking about the right words to use.

I think you can easily compare breasts to a penis.

I don´t know why you are being so negative ...........
You only see topless women in parks and on beaches ...... and only totally naked people on those " special beaches" ..... though I have seen naked girls in the parks of Copenhagen occasionally .... nobody cared ..... it is mostly very young girls like 16- 18 years old that does that in the parks ... show offs .....
At a cafe it is allowed to breast feed your child in public ......( but if you smoke a cigarette you will be kicked out ) ..........:p:m:

Thanks, i know but i didnt want to spend too much time thinking about the right words to use.

I think you can easily compare breasts to a penis.

Depends on the culture. Yeah, in America it would be very comparable because we're all prudes and turn into five-year-olds at the sight of breasts. It would never work. But there a lot of other cultures that are able to handle it. Just as (I think it was you who mentioned it) Muslim women must be covered and we find it ridiculous and don't find the showing of legs or wrists to be sexual, other places (Denmark, apparently) don't find breast showing to be comparable to a penis as far as exposure of a sexual body part.

Would you say breasts are comparable to a penis everywhere biologically? Or just in America?

Depends on the culture. Yeah, in America it would be very comparable because we're all prudes and turn into five-year-olds at the sight of breasts. It would never work. But there a lot of other cultures that are able to handle it. Just as (I think it was you who mentioned it) Muslim women must be covered and we find it ridiculous and don't find the showing of legs or wrists to be sexual, other places (Denmark, apparently) don't find breast showing to be comparable to a penis as far as exposure of a sexual body part.

Would you say breasts are comparable to a penis everywhere biologically? Or just in America?

Were not all prudes in America, far from it.

don't find breast showing to be comparable to a penis as far as exposure of a sexual body part.

The only difference is because you want there to be a difference. There are even physical\biological similarities- which i can provide a list of but for now lets keep it at that. Another thing is that men and women are very different from a psychological standpoint, even regarding sexuality. And for me to deny this is pretty much unnatural.

Back