We want to take off our shirts too!

They look the same. And men do lactate I can't remember why though. But my breast are immature and don't produce any milk. so their just as useful as that guys breasts except mine aren't as droopy.

I agree with Stuie,
20070612-161754-1.jpg

I got a little girl boner.

You're telling me that when a male works out to get his pectoral muscles toned and buff looking, he's not doing it to attract the female gender?

The guys I know that go through all that weight training and toning are sizing themselves up to other men. They walk in to a room and puff out their chest and watch the other men react. It's funny as hell because they also act the most homophobic....so I joke that they're so secretly gay that they don't even realize it.

I think sometimes women get boob jobs for similar reasons. They feel inadequate around(or less sexual than) other women.

not being a woman, but I was told that most women don't think of them as anything but "boobs", its men that make them "sexual", my guess is because they were bottle-fed, so tits are a mysterious part to them, making boobs "sexual"

Native Americans, Polynesians didn't think about them as most Americans do, it was the West that taught them "shame"

its those that need psych help, like Pamela Anderson, Jessica Simpson come to mind, they are brain-washed by "its a Man's world", so to them of course boobs are sexual, every part of their bodies become sexual under those circumstances, no brains, just walking sex symbols

I think kids should see their moms boobs, so that they know its a part of a real human being, not hidden (but not other men unless the women are single)

So men now want to see boobs because they are sexual. Just imagine what future generations will think of them if they see them all the time. Do you really want to take that away from your sons? Do you really want to make boobs as exciting as an elbow?

I believe all the girls and women on this board should contribute to the noble cause, by taking off their shirts and posting the pics here.

It will be a great initiation and will quickly change men's perception within a few hundred thousand posts' time. Go for it - who is first?!

Last edited:
There should be a ratings schedule.
Men with disgusting floppy tits should be made to wear neck to knee cozzies. Women too should have to make the grade in the unsightliness stakes.
I can deal with the majority of female breasts but some of those cottage cheese arses...COVER "EM UP!!!

reminds me of a (apparently true) story:

a sign on an italian beach (it could only be italy:) ) that read: "Women, please only go topless if you are young and beautiful"

I did some research on this topic of indecent exposure and I found out that most (not all) states in the US don't have a policy against a woman exposing her breasts. In fact in California women can't even be legally arrested for indecent exposure of any kind, due to a minor technicality. I even went and asked a police officer today. He said all he could do would be to ask me to put my shirt back on, but he couldn't force me unless I was causing a disturbance. Which of course is objective, but I guess its put in place to account for breastfeeding. the rules vary from county to county though.

Cows still have utters and other cows aren't offended by them even if that cow isn't breastfeeding. They do swell quite a bit when they are feeding though, but so do human females

Boobs are sexual. That's why women have them even when they're not breastfeeding, unlike other mammals.

Spot on!

Homo sapiens is the only mammal to have pernanently swollen mammary glands.

Females from other species of apes and primates use their bottoms to advertise fertility and sexual availability - as humans are the only species of ape that walks upright, this type of sexual advertisement is less available - hence permanently swollen breasts - something that resembles a pair of buttocks close to eye-level.

At least that's one theory.

It could in fact be argued therefore that producing milk is in fact the secondary function of a human female's breasts, as there is no other requirement for them to be permanently swollen other than a sexual one.

shorty said:
Yes they are. I don't understand how some women here are trying to claim they aren't
Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't.

Men's nipples and breasts are sexual as well, btw.

Earlobes are also sexual - and more so than breasts: sex may be an earlobe's only function, making it the most sexual part of the human body with the possible exception of the clitoris.

The issue remains: men's chests are sexual to women, women's chests are sexual to men, how is it that only the women have to cover their sexy chests ?

Back