was the moon landing fake?

what do you think about the moon landing?

• its was real

Votes: 68 79.1%
  • it was fake as hell

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • i dont have any strong feelings either way and are essentialy worthless as a human being

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • it was fake as shit

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters
stu43t said:
So why is America going to the moon in 10 years time?

What do they expect to achieve by doing something their grandfathers have supposed to have done?

Beacause they want to do it too!

I don't think you can achieve much except spend money, i guess its the fairground ride mentality, you do it once, it's great so you want to go on it again.

Pete said:
Getting a trifle bothered, Mr Anonymous?
That's exactly what Stu(pid) wants.

She's not serious about thinking the moon landings were fake - she's just fishing.

Sometimes the only way to win is not to play the game.
Don't feed the trolls

:) ... Very sage advice Pete, thank you for the word-to-the-wise, always appreciated.

I wouldn't describe it as being bothered, more yet-another-day-at-the-office sort of an affair - why can't these people just for once come up with something original for a change?

It's the lack of talent that gets me - not the inane reasoning or the dip-shit attitude that goes with it (you're all stoopid, nurrrrrr!). It's the supreme, monumental lack of any kind of imagination, thought, ability, humour....

Is there a special school these people go to where they can learn how not to work a keyboard and think...?

stu43t said:
Mr Anonymous - narcissus - Greek Mythology??

And I thought there were intelligent people here

>sigh...! for the love of....< There are, you're talking to one of 'em. Try checking your typing before pressing submit or at the very least read what you actually write:

stu43t said:
"Mr Anonymous" - What a strange name for a narcissus,

You didn't refer to me as being Narcissus, you referred to me as being a Narcissus - one is a character out of Greek Mythology, the other is an Orchid - You called me an Orchid. Why, I have no idea, but that is actually what you wrote....

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
GodlessEvil said:
Beacause they want to do it too!

I don't think you can achieve much except spend money, i guess its the fairground ride mentality, you do it once, it's great so you want to go on it again.

Thanks Godless - the only answer I have recieved, and it sums it all up - a pointless and very extravagant mission created by people of fairground ride mentality. But why have they waited so long?

Nice One GE :)

Mr Anonymous said:
:) ... Very sage advice Pete, thank you for the word-to-the-wise, always appreciated.

I wouldn't describe it as being bothered, more yet-another-day-at-the-office sort of an affair - why can't these people just for once come up with something original for a change?

It's the lack of talent that gets me - not the inane reasoning or the dip-shit attitude that goes with it (you're all stoopid, nurrrrrr!). It's the supreme, monumental lack of any kind of imagination, thought, ability, humour....

Is there a special school these people go to where they can learn how not to work a keyboard and think...?

Carly Simon once sang a song about you

stupid said:
Hello Pete - I'm a he not a she - I'm not fishing, I dont believe a word about the moon landings.
Ha! I don't believe any of that for a second! :D

Where's your proof?

Pete said:
Ha! I don't believe any of that for a second! :D

Where's your proof?

Give me a kiss and I'll tell you - chucklecheeks :D

Everyone knows the moon is made of cheese - but what sort? Edam Cheshire??

stu43t said:
Carly Simon once sang a song about you

No stu, really she didn't. "The Spy Who Loved Me" was written about the eponymous James Bond movie of the same title although, granted, people often make that mistake.

I cut quite a dash y'know... ;)

Yep Mr Anon. The one who says in his Biography: I'm gorgeous.

Narcissus - with a capital "P". You're so vain - by Carly.

P = pratt

True, my profile does indeed that. But your only concluding that becasue you haven't actually met me - if you had you'd only say I was merely paying attention...

Still doesn't change the fact you called me an Orchid though, y'nit.... ;)

When people go around praising themselves as you do, for example:

"I cut quite a dash y'know... "

"I'm gorgeous"

Not only does it make you sound stupid and concieted, it is a lack of self-esteem.

Not my problem

stu43t said:
... it is a lack of self-esteem.

Actually I think you'll find its an overabundance of self esteem for the most part and merely the possession of eyes on the part of myself with regards to the rest.

Mr Anonymous said:
Actually I think you'll find its an overabundance of self esteem for the most part and merely the possession of eyes on the part of myself with regards to the rest.

Lol.... Well said

Peace :m:

:) ... Peace to you too Stu, and actually, a pleasure to have made your aqauintence.

Take care, A. ;)

stu43t said:
Everyone knows the moon is made of cheese - but what sort? Edam Cheshire??

Its goat cheese. Everyone knows the first two goats fell off a stray asteroid onto a smaller asteroid and they set up their tiny colony. Their milk turned to cheese as it leaked from the nipples and as the population of their species is unchecked their is always an abundance of it. The goats also eat the cheese and make the cheese which is why the moon waxes and wanes. No astronaut has ever landed there. Have you ever got a bit of heated melted goats cheese on your lip?!?

c20 :m:

c20H25N3o said:
Its goat cheese. Everyone knows the first two goats fell off a stray asteroid onto a smaller asteroid and they set up their tiny colony. Their milk turned to cheese as it leaked from the nipples and as the population of their species is unchecked their is always an abundance of it. The goats also eat the cheese and make the cheese which is why the moon waxes and wanes. No astronaut has ever landed there. Have you ever got a bit of heated melted goats cheese on your lip?!?

I can believe you. Well at least it makes more sense than man landing on the moon.

Thankyou c20 - you are true genius ;)

stu43t said:
I can believe you. Well at least it makes more sense than man landing on the moon.

Thankyou c20 - you are true genius ;)

I'm afraid I cant take the credit for the knowledge. I read all about it from www.moongoatscheesefacts.com

Several other internet sites try and say that its not true and that there are no goats and there never was an asteroid or any cheese or anything but they are the liars and they will have egg on their face when the mice people come. The website told me so and also told me to beware people who think man has landed on the moon because of the obvious effects of melted cheese. I am so thankful that I didnt get duped because I didnt even think about the hot jets and the cheese. I could have gone on believing a political propogandist lie forever just so the governement could keep the price of goat's cheese artificially high even though the russians have built a spaceship out of old skodas which doesn't generate any heat whatsoever and could potentially bring back loads. The space station is a giant pretzel. This is also total proof that the governement knows the moon is made of cheese. Everyone knows cheese and pretzels go together.

Moon landings by the Americans? Yeah right. You wish you had invented the Skoda now dont you. I'm boycotting your goats cheese.

c20

EDIT: Dont be suprised if that link dont work. The government hijack it and put up some phoney 'Page Cannot Be Found' message. So lame.

c20H25N3o said:
I'm afraid I cant take the credit for the knowledge. I read all about it from www.moongoatscheesefacts.com

Several other internet sites try and say that its not true and that there are no goats and there never was an asteroid or any cheese or anything but they are the liars and they will have egg on their face when the mice people come. The website told me so and also told me to beware people who think man has landed on the moon because of the obvious effects of melted cheese. I am so thankful that I didn't get duped because I didn't even think about the hot jets and the cheese. I could have gone on believing a political propagandist lie forever just so the government could keep the price of goat's cheese artificially high even though the Russians have built a spaceship out of old skodas which doesn't generate any heat whatsoever and could potentially bring back loads. The space station is a giant pretzel. This is also total proof that the government knows the moon is made of cheese. Everyone knows cheese and pretzels go together.

Moon landings by the Americans? Yeah right. You wish you had invented the Skoda now don't you. I'm boycotting your goats cheese.

c20

EDIT: Don't be surprised if that link don't work. The government hijack it and put up some phony 'Page Cannot Be Found' message. So lame.

This is incredibly witty and funny! Thank you for the laugh

justagirl said:
This is incredibly witty and funny! Thank you for the laugh

I'm serious. I hacked a secret russian site which had lots of military type plans. This document is a little ambiguous but youll see what they are up to. All the talk of cloning is really military disguised talk. Who are they fooling?

See - A quote from that link ...

What about Russia? Though Russia has several research centers dealing with transgenic animals, they are still a long way from launching the mass production of human proteins. Goldman is confident that with the help of goats he can speed up the process.

Read between the lines man.

Total proof yet again.

Last edited:
Back