was the moon landing fake?

what do you think about the moon landing?

• its was real

Votes: 68 79.1%
  • it was fake as hell

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • i dont have any strong feelings either way and are essentialy worthless as a human being

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • it was fake as shit

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters
hypewaders said:
Hey, if you zoom in all the way, the surface goes from rocky grey to yellow swiss cheese.
Awesomely hilarious.

Anyway: it was real, dude, there were photos and shit. It was broadcast on national fucking television.

Is "shit" more or less fake than "hell"?
I think religious bias may skew the results of this poll.

Hapsburg said:
Hey, if you zoom in all the way, the surface goes from rocky grey to yellow swiss cheese.
LOL!!

It DOES!

I guess that proof it was fake!

one_raven said:
I'd bet (s)he wasn't around in 1979 (possibly even 89)!
As you said, though, there is lots of information available.

A certain level of maturity and clarity of thought IS required to take in and process the information, however.

Quite true. And once again points out the big difference between ignorance and stupidity.

And even though youth is naturally ignorant (it takes time to learn) it has also been said that you're only young once. The problem is, though, that immaturity can last indefinitely.

Theres no way they could have landed on the surface of the moon with those hot jets. The cheese would have just melted and the astronauts would have died in the resulting fondue.

Such a con!

c20 ;)

cato said:
Not the "light the blue touch paper and stand well back" rockets. Lol.....
What sort of computers did they have way back then - were they battery powered, a couple of AA's....you're a scream cato...lol

cato said:
you want people to find the remnants of our landings to prove we didn't go there? that makes no sense.
You mean to tell me they didn't leave anything behind like a Macs burger carton or two - not even a coca cola bottle - or a prop or two ;)

cato said:
I was going to respond more, but you are not worth the breath. can we ban people for being ignorant?
You had no intention of responding more - no case to answer.

Just out of curiosity, why is America going to the moon in 10 years time? What do they expect to acheive by doing something their grandfathers have supposed to have done?

stu43t said:
Just out of curiosity, why is America going to the moon in 10 years time? What do they expect to acheive by doing something their grandfathers have supposed to have done?

This time they are going to establish a moon base, for they can send people like yourself there to live. That way we won't be bothered with your ignorance any longer. :p

cosmictraveler said:
This time they are going to establish a moon base, for they can send people like yourself there to live. That way we won't be bothered with your ignorance any longer. :p

Nope - Wrong answer - any intelligent lifeforce out there????

I dont understand America - It is all for spending billions on some fruitless journey to an orbiting piece of junk rock. I wonder if as much interest and finance has gone into saving and rebuilding New Orleans

I wonder why it is, people who lack entirely the imagination to even be able to think up a user-name for themselves which doesn't consist of part of their own and numbers universally retain the imagination to accept whole heartedly idiot topics of conversation like these...

Correlation, or Coincidence? There's a paper in it for anyone who can draw a bar chart... ;)

"Mr Anonymous" - What a strange name for a narcissus, perhaps that was due to lack of imagination. :D

So why is America going to the moon in 10 years time?

What do they expect to achieve by doing something their grandfathers have supposed to have done?

stu43t said:
"Mr Anonymous" - What a strange name for a narcissus, perhaps that was due to lack of imagination. :D

Y'know Stuart, I have absolutely not the faintest fuck what that is supposed to mean whatsoever. And its not from any lack of imagination or intelligence on my part Stuart, it's just things seem to make perfect sense to you which don't make any sense at all to others.

A narcissus is an orchid, Stuart. I'm not an orchid Stuart, I'm British on the cusp of Scorpio.

We're going back to the Moon, Stuart, because we can - same reason we did the first time around. End of.

Getting a trifle bothered, Mr Anonymous?
That's exactly what Stu(pid) wants.

She's not serious about thinking the moon landings were fake - she's just fishing.

Sometimes the only way to win is not to play the game.
Don't feed the trolls.

I don't care, it's not my problem.

In fact the moon don't exist, it is a big hologram :) , and NASA is really a mental hospital full of people who think flying into space somehow fixes eveyones problems, "hey we can't cure cancer, but hell we dont need to because we can shoot people into space"
what next? MARS wow we might get pictures of red rocks, excuse me while i shit myself with excitement.

Mr Anonymous - narcissus - Greek Mythology??

And I thought there were intelligent people here.

Hello Pete - I'm a he not a she - I'm not fishing, I dont believe a word about the moon landings. I'm not asking anyone to change my view of that because they can't - but guess what - no one has managed to give me a decent answer to my last question - intelligent forums????

Back