Was Satan wrong to demand equal rights in heaven?

The God gave us free will, god the father does not know what our choices are. but he believes he does, as our free will is part of him

given that we recognize our past choices and compare them to our future choices, and can predict to a degree what will happen when makings descisions, shows that we have paths of choices.

i believe this where belief is needed, to make a step into the unknown to seek god without evidence, you need a pioneering spirit.
we should not belittle people who takes steps into the unknown to find the truth, its how we gained our knowledge.

Last edited:
I like the steps into the unknown part, but you should find the truth of things before you believe them.

perhaps, but we can takes steps forward with or without believing there is a ground to step on, and because of those us who do, people who comes later know of solid ground

Where is the solid ground of faith? Faith is belief without evidence. There is nothing to stand on but the hollowness of hope and fear.

however you test or not test the path before you, if you have faith the lord will pull you up should you misstep. just dont blame the lord for the step you took voluntarily

however you test or not test the path before you, if you have faith the lord will pull you up should you misstep. just dont blame the lord for the step you took voluntarily
And if not, you can always use the excuse that He works in mysterious ways.

i believe this where belief is needed, to make a step into the unknown to seek god without evidence, you need a pioneering spirit.
we should not belittle people who takes steps into the unknown to find the truth, its how we gained our knowledge.

True to a point but most return with knowledge or nothing.

Religions have returned with nothing but lies.

Regards
DL

I believe you give religion too little credit, we should not ignore the truth religion brought us. I believe religion has done more good then bad, and those who do evil in the name of religion never last

I believe you give religion too little credit, we should not ignore the truth religion brought us. I believe religion has done more good then bad, and those who do evil in the name of religion never last

Hmm.. think of jobs

Both god and satan played games with Humanity paying the ultimate price.

Back