was mohammed a paedophile!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincent

Sir Vincent, knighted by HM
Registered Senior Member
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27991

Islam's own "Hadith" (the sayings of Muhammad) in Volume 7, Book 62, reports that Muhammad married Aisha at age 6, and when she was 9-years-old, he consummated their marriage.

there were two of whom he seems to have been especially fond – Aisha, his favorite, whom he married as a very young girl.

Now, Dr. William Montgomery Ward, professor of Arabic and Islamic studies at the University of Edenburg, writes that in the year 624, Mohammed "was already married to Aisha."

Since Aisha was born in Mecca in 614, this means that she was no more than 10 years old, and probably younger, when Muhammad married her as his third – and according to her biography in the 2002 Encyclopedia – "most favored wife."

SO THERE WE HAVE IT MARRYING A SIX YEAR OLD GIRL FRESH OUT OF HER NAPPIES IN ANY CIVILISED COUNTRY HE WOULD BE JAILED FOR MARRYING AND HAVING SEX WITH A SIX YEAR OLD BUT IN ISLAM HE IS THERE HERO

SHE SHOULD BE PLAYING WITH DOLLS AND TOYS AT THAT AGE. BUT NO SHE HAS TO PLAY WITH SOME MUSLIM PERVERTS BALLS WHO IS MASQUERADING AS A PROPHET, YEAH A PAEDOPHILE PROPHET

PROPHETS DO NOT SCREW KIDS JESUS DID NOT NIETHER DID BUDHA

MOHAMMED THE PAEDOPHILE WHAT A HERO

Vincent; You cheap steak I provided that link for you, and yet you still don't read it!.

He supposedly consummated his mariage with her at age of nine. NOT SIX!.

not that it makes a difference, but you surely like to exagerate the details.

I understand your anger with Islam, I do I've been were you are at.
However it is futile, your atempt at degrading the people, try and degrade their wholy book first, don't discrimanate what people believe, have an objective against their religjon not the people.

I've seen your posts, all about the atrocities commited by Islamists, hell in comparison to christianity's past is rather mild. So the secularization of Christianity brought them to modern morals, that has barely begun with muslims.

My suggestion if you want to learn anything about muslims, begin with reading the Qu'aran.

Godless.

My suggestion if you want to learn anything about muslims, begin with reading the Qu'aran.

personally i would rather watch paint dry than read the devils book the koran

yes i did use this link but i have mentioned his child bride before in a previous thread

whether he had sex with her at 6 or 9 it makes no difference he is a paedophile plain and simple
and how they can hold this paedophile prophet as great and holy man is beyond me
when every thing he did and stood for is a twisted mockery of any morals a humanbeing abides by

that poor little child must have bleeded something rotten as he broke her in
but i am sure he enjoyed her screams and agony all the more to cum all over her dolls

what a despicaple excuse of a humanbeing a absolute degenerate who got his kicks from sadistically screwing babies

praise to allah

The Muslims Seem To Be At A Loss For Words In This Thread

I Know Its Very Difficult To Defend A Paedophile Prophet
With A Liking For Kiddie Sex I Do Sympathize
Really I Do

wow, that's very sad in a hillarious sorta way. militant groups that fight with the most cowardly tactics known to man are lead by their high-'n-mighty prophet, a paedophile. that's just pathetic!

Incredible, its so funny to see how people could be easily brainwashed. :D

M-16
Registered Militant (67 posts)

Today, 03:41 PM
report | reply
Incredible, its so funny to see how people could be easily brainwashed.

so this child bride is not true is it or is it something you guys forget to mention when you quote your glorious paedophile mohammed the biggest cradle snatcher of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15-laugh.gif

funny you usually cannot shut a muslim up
now m16 is lost for words

they say silence speaks volumes

well if someone told me jesus had a 6 year old child bride i would change my religion

so how about you muslims
no you wont jump ship or a sinking ship
because it the end of the day nobody is perfect right even that paedophile mohammed with his 6 year old wife

but are not prophets supposed to be near perfect so what happened with mohhammed did he fall in with a bad bunch of paedophiles who led him astray did he turn to drink, well muslims all know the evils of booze, what made mohammed a womanising or childising sex maniac

it seems to me he thought he had the best of everything birds, booze, kiddie sex, many wives, how about drugs too muslims are well known for supplying the world with opium, so was mohammed a drug user too

and this paedophile prophet has the cheek to lecture other muslims on how to be the perfect muslim
when he is anything but

if he was alive today he would be serving life in prisonment for his kiddie sex

praise be to mohammed the paedophile prophet or phoney

It Appears That The Many Muslims In This Forum Have Admitted Defeat, And Agree Mohammed Is A Paedophile And Sadist, Who Took Delight In Torturing 6 Year Old Girls

Praise Be To Paedophile Mohammed In The Lowest Form Of Sub-human Life To Walk This Earth

vincent28uk said:
well if someone told me jesus had a 6 year old child bride i would change my religion
because it the end of the day nobody is perfect right even that paedophile mohammed with his 6 year old wife

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

~Matthew 7:3~

vincent28uk said:
Praise Be To Paedophile Mohammed In The Lowest Form Of Sub-human Life To Walk This Earth

There's a man goin' round, takin' names...

Rappaccini
Redoubtable (1,131 posts)

Today, 03:26 AM
report | reply

"There's a man goin' round, takin' names... "

yeah his name is mohammed and he is taking names and telephone numbers of hot young girls,
so lock up your babies and kids, because mohammed prays on girls between the ages of 4 to 9,
no baby girl is safe when paedo mohammed is about!!!!!!

In what part of Qur'an does it say that Muhammed had sex with a 6 year old girl? I don't know much about this, but I know that he was a prophet, and prophets never harm anyone.

yeah the pervet not prophet married the baby girl at 6 & consummated their marriage when she was 9, but i find that hard to believe he managed to keep his hands off her for 3years

yeah true prophets like jesus or budha dont harm no one but fake prophets like mohammed
harn anyone and everyone

Muhammed was often seen at the school yard masturbating over the school girls
then injecting himself with muslim opium, where do you think islam gets these crazy ideas from
muhammeds opium hallucanations thats where

after the columbians muslims are the biggest drug pushers in the world
millions dead from there opium and heroin

You really don't sound reliable vincent28uk... if you wan't anyone to believe this, you should give us a quote from Qur'an or something.

Islam's own "Hadith" (the sayings of Muhammad) in Volume 7, Book 62, reports that Muhammad married Aisha at age 6, and when she was 9-years-old, he consummated their marriage.

I HAVE NO INTENTION OF READING FROM THE KORAN I MIGHT GET BLINDED, READING THE DEVILS BOOK

THE LINKS I HAVE GIVEN ARE A 100%
NOTICE THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT DENYING IT BUT EXPLAINING AS IF HE TOOK ON A FATHERLY ROLE TO HER, YEAH LIKE A FATHER IS SUPPOSED TO SCREW HIS KIDS

M*W: Vincent, you 'doth protest too much!' I think you are jealous of Muhammad. I think what you are really complaining about is that you would like to get a six year-old in bed.

This thread has been resurrected beyond overkill. You are simply a pervert of the worst kind... and a paranoid one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back